Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 240 ]  [ Total: 240 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Penis Sizes
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife
Page: of 6

scrunner77
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  09:19:03 AM  Show Profile  Send scrunner77 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Do other guys judge guys based on their size? is it something women really care about?

Travis

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  5:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't worry about my size nor, the size of the guy's penis nearby. I'll be a bit silly, to illustrate a point -- No one comes around with a ruler and measures and physical features of anybody. That's not what nudism is all about. If it were, there would be no nudist resorts, only contests of size and shape, and that would reduce nudism to a bunch of nonsense.

You won't get issued a citation for being too small, nor be issued a prize for being the biggest. You will be judged, however, on your friendliness, politeness, cooperativeness, and fairness. That's just as well, since we cannot do anything about our size, but we can do something about our attitude and behavior.

So, relax, and take it easy, SC Runner, just be a good guy and you'll, uhhh, "measure up" to be a welcome nudist anywhere. If you do see somebody running around and measuring body parts, push them into the pool. Tell that person Warmskin told you to do that. LOL

I don't think most real women care about the size of the "package", but are more concerned about the the man behind it. To be something, assume its characteristics. If you want to be well-liked, without putting airs of it on with a trowel, assume that you are likeable, and put those attributes of being an interesting and caring guy to work.

Get so much into what you are doing, that you simply don't have time to bother about size and other things you would worry about. In all candor, I have never worried about size, in any way, while being at a nudist resort. If somebody harbors negative opinions about my body, that is their problem. I don't need to inherit their problems with world; I already have some of those, but not their concern about other people's body parts.

Give it some thought, allow yourself to daydream, and then imagine yourself a nudist resort, and imagine people accepting you for the great guy you are. Seriously, try it, and when you go to a nudist resort, you'll find that no one is paying that much attention to your body.

Other people can be to concerned about their own body, to have much energy to worry about yours. People think of themselves the most, and not others. In some ways that is good, and that allows us to dismiss all those worries that were for nothing.

When you do go for your first time, just concentrate on how great it feels to be able to be nude, and how you can say hello to other nude people. Simply celebrate your newfound freedom!!

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

olwino1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  09:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think it can be said any better than what Warmskin just posted .

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  4:40:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you got what you got.dont worry about it.know one else cares about it eather.....old buzzard

not as good as i once was........DAMMIT

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  5:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't think most real women care about the size of the "package", but are more concerned about the the man behind it.

Women are often impressed by a man with smaller 'package' because of the car he will be driving.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  5:55:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am more concerned about having fun and enjoying the day to worry about the size of my penis or the other guys penis, if i'm at a club i'm concerned that there are no alligators in the pool and when I go hiking I won't step on a snake, those to me are real concerns, only kidding i've never seen a snake while hiking..

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  03:37:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't know that snakes hiked, Bob. I thought they slithered. Enough with the wisecracks!

As concerning the topic, I have never, ever, given my penis a thought while at a nudist place, nor have I a reason to do so. I'm sure it's that way for a lot of men nudists.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  10:03:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Penis size, circumcision, erections ...

You guys are obsessed.

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  12:32:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When you're with naked people, at first you may feel exposed and find it hard to keep eye contact but you quickly relax and you see that many penises you take no notice of them, noone notices the size of a penis, never mind measure!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  5:13:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by honeysuckle

Penis size, circumcision, erections ...

You guys are obsessed.

Interesting comment Honeysuckle. How did you notice?

Guys are quite visually oriented, and make great car parts salesmen, because we like to deal with parts. An illustration might be like this: "Wow, you have an XP turbo-charged penis! I only have the standard version, but it's really more of a classic antique penis."

As you can see, some guys like to talk about this subject, and some don't. I guess we all have our own reasons for talking about that little soldier.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  7:40:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Warmskin XP turbo charged penis do they sell those, sound scary, i'll just stick with my snake...

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  8:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, I AM a car parts salesman! If I type-cast myself I should be selling parts for the SmartCar! As everyone else has said, don't concern yourself with size. Just enjoy! The pleasure of nudity is being, not seeing. I wish I could take credit for that thought, but it is very true. Everyone is different, and that's the beauty of it!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  11:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A quote from my decadent past. "long and thin goes farther in but short and thick does the trick". I'm short and thin and was a virgin at marriage. I married a devout RC girl (that's Roman Catholic). After a month she thought there must be something wrong because she was not pregnant. Needless to say our first son was born 3 days before our 1st anniversary.
I will expand on our subsequent family of 3 sons born in July before an adjustment in conjugal coupling that resulted in a daughter born on Valentine Day.

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  10:31:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by capecodjack

A quote from my decadent past. "long and thin goes farther in but short and thick does the trick". I'm short and thin and was a virgin at marriage. I married a devout RC girl (that's Roman Catholic). After a month she thought there must be something wrong because she was not pregnant. Needless to say our first son was born 3 days before our 1st anniversary.

That's such a funny quote! I heard somewhere a long time ago that upon ejaculation "deep penetration will tend to create a girl and shallow penetration will tend to create a boy"... something having to do with the "stronger s~perm" (male) having to "swim" farther and succeeding (beating the "female s~perm") vs the deeper penetration where females (weaker s~perm?) have the better chance of succeeding... and it kinda makes sense now... I have a son and am definately not "gifted" in the area of penis size down there...

Don't know if it is true or not and have never heard of any real scientific data to prove such a theory but it is an intersting thought! Any comments?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  12:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now that we have discussed penis sizes, we could move on to something far more significant. I know, the size of our testicles. Now there is a more important topic, surely.

George Washington

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 02/24/2009 :  10:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

Now that we have discussed penis sizes, we could move on to something far more significant. I know, the size of our testicles. Now there is a more important topic, surely.

... or the number. I knew a guy in college with three testicles. He very proudly confirmed this to the residents of our dorm one time.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: first time nudist men Topic Next Topic: first day nude with my new wife  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved