Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 117 ]  [ Total: 117 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 To Bring a Camera Or Not?
 Bad memory
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: SA beach nudists make citizens arrest over camera Topic Next Topic: Should I bring a camera to a nude beach?  

Silverpirate4000

Posted - 11/30/2008 :  9:57:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Silverpirate4000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am going to start this post off with a personal confession. I have (and have always had) a horrible memory. Much of my life i simply cannot recall without help, and thus have taken up photography as a way of dealing with it. Photographs help me to remember events and places I've been, I have countless thousands from family to friends to places I've worked.

But here is also my problem.

Both of my parents are nudists, and my wife has been wanting to become part of it as have I. My parents during the summer months visit a resort in Oregon almost every weekend they have off. I would like to go as well but I am as I said an admitted shutterbug.

Before I go on further let me qualify something, I've taken pictures of this sort before, my wife and I have been to skinny dipping and other various events where friendly nudism took place, nothing sexual just fun. And from each I have many photos documenting the fun we all had.

But this new step seems dangerous to me. At these little events everyone knew that I had a camera and was intending to use it extensively during the event. But a resort similar to what my parents frequent seems almost uptight about all of that and the thought of going somewhere and having fun and not being able to remember it takes the fun out of everything.

I guess what I'm asking is this; Is there a way to go to this resort, have fun, and chronicle it so I can remember it later without getting run out like a pervert or criminal? Just thought this would be a good place to get some advise.

Thanks in advance

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2008 :  7:55:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think I know what you mean. There is no way you would be allowed to take photos in nudist resorts, but you could keep a journal of what you saw. In other words, keep a diary while you are there, but out of courtesy, don't record actual names of anybody. Get out your pen or pencil and write down your impressions of a nudist facility. I'm saying that only within the context if you are keeping notes for yourself. If you are going to publish a journal, that would be beyond my ability to know what you could do, legally and within good taste.

You sound very much like someone who likes people and what they do. We certainly need that sort of interest, but at nudist facilities, it doesn't work. People want their privacy from the textile world, yet want to share time with other nudists inside that facility. Publicity of any kind is actually is not wanted.

If you take photos of a nudist resort, you will be hustled out of there in short order. You don't want that to happen, I'm sure, and I wouldn't like to see that happen to you either. Not only will you be thrown out of a resort, but you'd hurt all the people there, because it upsets them to have their picture taken in a private setting. Just obey the rules, enjoy yourself, and help promote the public spirit at a nudist resort. You're wanted there, but not your camera.

Thank you for being open with us. Glad to have you here, Silverpirate

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." James Madison

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2008 :  11:00:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are talking about taking photos at the clubs try visiting monday thru thursday when most members are at work, when I was a member of a club those were my favorite days to visit, sometimes there would be a half dozen of us sometime only me. very layed back,different from weekends.

mama
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2014 :  06:42:18 AM  Show Profile  Send mama a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
AS YOU POST LET ME KNOW

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2014 :  5:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

If you are talking about taking photos at the clubs try visiting monday thru thursday when most members are at work, when I was a member of a club those were my favorite days to visit, sometimes there would be a half dozen of us sometime only me. very layed back,different from weekends.

That sounds too good, Bob. You need to get back to work! There are many jobs that pay minimum wage, that include lots of hard, and are fast paced jobs. Haha. You know I'm kidding you.

How would you feel about having your photo taken at a resort. Bob? I would not mind if I had a hat and a pair of sunglasses, and it would not be a close-up shot. I did have my photo taken in a large group shot, at a nudist resort, on one of those days where they try to break a record in having the most people packed in a swimming pool. I forget what they call that.

I can see myself in the the publicized photo, but one else could identify me.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Previous Topic: SA beach nudists make citizens arrest over camera Topic Next Topic: Should I bring a camera to a nude beach?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved