Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 233 ]  [ Total: 233 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

indi6man
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  04:09:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Baredevil1,you are just before me on this site,i feel comfortable on this site as well.

karan williams

nude_dude_runner
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  11:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Send nude_dude_runner a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,

I am glad to have found this board. I have been a nudist for several years, having traveled to Hidden Valley in North Ga to run a Fig Leaf 5K race that my running friends said I would not do.

Since then I have been promoting nudism amongst my friends as best as possible, fighting old stereotypes and misinformation.

I have been to only two nude beaches...Haulover and Apollo, both in Florida, and have spent a week at - - in Florida with my GF(her first nude resort experience).

Once we came back, swimsuits were optional in her backyard pool.

Once I get a better pic than the one I had taken at Apollo beach(too blurry), I will post it with my profile.

Clothes Free is the way to be!

NDR

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  2:38:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all who have joined recently.

Jennifer

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  2:58:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely to see so many new members to the forum.Enjoy!!

Tuffers

yragk

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  1:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi: I'm yragk and am new here.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  11:38:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Bill and I'm a nudist. I'm afraid it is terminal. There is no effective treatment or cure. Is there some sort of twelve step program that might help me deal with this?

Like so many others I was a closet nudist until shortly after my wife died last spring. I always thought of myself as being somewhat strange because whenever I was alone I would remove my clothes. I found it to be so much more comfortable. Well, after considering it for a couple of days I finally built up enough courage to visit the nearby nude resort. What an exhilarating experience. I wish I had done it a long time ago. Even though I am a pretty shy guy I found lots of friendly folks there who made the experience not just painless, but really enjoyable. I joined the club on my second visit.

I too am unable to explain why it feels so wonderful to be able to interact with other people while nude, or why it seems so much more enjoyable to expose all of me to the warm sun and cool breezes. There is no article of clothing that is even close to being as comfortable as being nude. If it were practical for me to go through the rest of my life without clothes I would do so happily. Obviously there is no hope for me. (And I'm loving it.)

What a great bunch of people. I'm glad I found you. Why didn't someone tell me about this a long time ago?

I wish you all a Merry Christmas. (Except for anyone who chooses to be offended by that.)

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  1:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bill

Its amazing how many people say those very same words "Why didn't someone tell me about this a long time ago?" thats probably why there are more people of our age group active in naturism, we were too busy bowing to peer pressure when we were younger, there are exceptions like Jenn of course, she has been wise to nudism and the benefits all her life.

And Merry Christmas to you too, I see no reason to be offended, I live in a christian state, its what I would expect.

Pete Knight

Edited by - Pete Knight on 12/14/2006 02:22:04 AM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  01:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello den here

I was known as Just den ,but now Im Nude den.I would like to say hi to all and tell you a little bit about myself.Iam 44 male a naturist living in Australia.I grew up in the Sydney area as a boy,in just the recent months Ive moved to just near Canberra another capitol city.I am looking forward to chatting with all,hope to here from you soon.As I always say STAY NUDE IT AINT RUDE

SmoothGI

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  01:04:49 AM  Show Profile  Send SmoothGI a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to you all and to let you all know I have been nude all day. LOL. I am new to nudism and being completely smooth and I LOVE IT. Completely natural as the day I was born, 43 years ago.

I am looking forward to trading posts with you all.

Merry christmas and happy nude year.

Phil

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  01:09:54 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all nudebies.

bebeto
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  06:51:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit bebeto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi,
my name is Andrea, I am an italian nudist boy.
I traveled all around in europe nudist beachs from the most famous like Cap D'Agde to the most unknown little beachs.
I am very happy to found the forum.
If you nedd some information of eropean beach, do not esitate to ask me.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2006 :  2:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all who have joined. From a nudist wife and mom in a family that goes back three generations of nudists...Happy Holidays!!

Jenn

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  4:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's nice to have so many new faces here. Welcome to all new arrivals.

Hope you'll visit us in chat each Tues. night at 8pm Eastern time using PalTalk. Look for exact instructions under "Live Chat" topic.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

AussieMatt
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  06:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm Matt from Australia. I'm mid thirties. My wife and I are about to ease into nudism. We have been nude together in remote natural surroundings but not in public. We don't really know what to expect, except maybe sunburn in my case (she tans easily and beautifully).

rover_libra

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  07:29:23 AM  Show Profile  Click to see rover_libra's MSN Messenger address  Send rover_libra a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Hi All, I am new to this group...
about me - late twenties and working professional single ... living in Delhi but more than half of the year stays in US .... looking forward like minded people who want to explore and discuss more about naturism..

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved