Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 465 ]  [ Total: 465 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  08:56:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AussieMatt

Hi I'm Matt from Australia. I'm mid thirties. My wife and I are about to ease into nudism. We have been nude together in remote natural surroundings but not in public. We don't really know what to expect, except maybe sunburn in my case (she tans easily and beautifully).

Matt, Give social nudity a try. You will likely find the experience more comfortable than you now think. Must be warm down there just now. A search engine should give information on nudist venues.

Best Wishes, Jim

AussieMatt
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  6:59:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the message, Jim.
It is warm down here. The finest nude time my wife and I have had was exploring a river way out in the country. We swam, slid over rocks and moss, rolled in the mud and floated for a couple miles completely nude. It was amazing, very elemental.
I think I connect more to nudity in nature than I do nude volleyball, etc, but I'm looking forward to social nudity all the same.
Matt.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2006 :  03:40:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome aboard Matt
I'm going to experience the Aussie nudist scene for the first time myself, I'm an accomplished nudist in the UK, but I'm exploring further afield next year.
New Zealand
Australia
India
And hopefully later in the year I may even get across to the US to meet a few people I've known online for a few years.

Where in Australia are you? I'm passing through Sydney, Adelaide, Alice Springs, Cairns, and Brisbane, with a few visits to beaches, clubs and some personal invitations.

Pete Knight

AussieMatt
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2006 :  4:12:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Pete, I'm in rural New South Wales, about four hours from Sydney. India should be an adventure and a half.

freethinker

Posted - 12/23/2006 :  7:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am Terry, in Las Vegas NV. I am 56 and single and have visited a nude beach in Southern California in my mid 20's and thoroughly enjoyed the freedom. I look forward to lively and provocative discussions, sometimes just to say hello to a fellow soul.

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2006 :  01:50:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the Forum Terry!

Happy Holidays!

-ToAsTeD

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2006 :  4:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all who have joined!! Hope you all had a Happy naked Holiday!

Jenn

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/26/2006 :  8:44:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'am new to this Love be naked but my wife has been a bit worry about me thinks I fliped but I go to bed naked & sleep naked its a great way to relax I get a better night sleep now but come day light on goes the clothes I have to as we want the people next door getting xcited & calling the cops or that is not the way I want be caught if under stand so it night time I go nude its best time some in the day go nude in the garage in the day time other wise it nice all the best to you all have a happy new year

Download Attachment: Picture 5.jpg
5.77 KB

D.A Svenson, I love be naked at night it is inpossble going out doors in the day light so Iam home person I sleep in the nude even if it cold it nice on my body My Wife think have gone Nuts but thats the way I feel & Thats okay with her as long as I don't come to the lounge Or the Dinner table your swede-200

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2006 :  11:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Swede-2000, I don't think we nudists are nuts, I think many other non-nudists are nuts. But, sadly, they outnumber us.

Be careful but enjoy your nudity.

Best Wishes, Jim

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2006 :  07:40:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I've been a 'lurking' member here for a few months but never got around to posting until now.
We're a married couple in our 50's living in Cumbria (UK). Our house overlooks the beach and is just a short walk to the sand dunes and the clothing optional section. I've been a naturist since my teens and my wife was converted during a holiday in the Greek Islands back in the late 70's. She is now even more enthusiastic than me and often spends her free time pottering around the garden nude.

I'm looking forward to participating in the discussions and getting to know you all in the future. In the meantime - Happy New Year and have a great 2007.

Larry1

Posted - 12/30/2006 :  9:05:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,
My name is Larry and I live in Florida. I have been a nudist since I was a teenager. Been looking at the site for a few days now and it has been very helpful to me. I am married to a beautiful woman for the past 14 years, she is a non nudist and I have been unable to get her to join with me. I have hidden the fact that I was a nudist and just recently told her about it because I am tired of keeping the secerete and this site was what help me do it by all the great information on here. Look forward to reading more information on nudism.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Larry

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/31/2006 :  01:48:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I have just join the my name is svenandrew so I like to know every thing about what goes on & love to get know other people ihope have got this right its hard to know what put all the Best luch for the new year from svenandrew

D,A Svenson

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2006 :  10:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by svenandrew

Hi I have just join the my name is svenandrew so I like to know every thing about what goes on & love to get know other people ihope have got this right its hard to know what put all the Best luch for the new year from svenandrew

D,A Svenson

Welcome to you and all new arrivals. Please note that we have lots of topics on these forums so you'll probably not have to create a new topic. If you have any questions to ask, you should post them in the appropriate topic so that our Administrator here remains happy and benevolent. :)
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Painter2

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  01:04:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hello all, artist living in NY, I grew up going to a huge naked beach near where I lived as a kid. I love painting and drawing landscapes, outdoors, and drawing the nude as well.

Happy to be here,

Cheers,

Michael

lil_lilly_nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  12:25:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Im Lilly and me and my sister are nudists since last year and we share a flat together. Im the shorter girl in pic age 18, and my sister is 20. We live in california.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved