Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 495 ]  [ Total: 495 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

BudandSher

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  11:39:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,

We just joined...We're Bud and Sher from Annapolis!

I'm looking for residential property in a nudist resort. Anyone know of any?

Thanks,
Bud

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  11:58:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BudandSher

Hello all,

We just joined...We're Bud and Sher from Annapolis!

I'm looking for residential property in a nudist resort. Anyone know of any?

Thanks,
Bud

Welcome Bud & Sher. Rather than change this topic, you might want to start a new thread. The Administrator appreciates that. I do know that Carolina Foothills in Chesnee, SC (just north or Spartanburg) does have lots for sale.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

yogaman

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  11:09:30 AM  Show Profile  Send yogaman an AOL message  Send yogaman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm new here. I've been participating in nudism for about 6 months. My wife is not enthusiastic about it but I'm working on that. I'm from southern California. I've been to San Onofre beach MANY times and have been to DeAnza Naturist Resort in east San Diego as well.

george325

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  12:52:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit george325's Homepage  Send george325 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody and welcome,I really love being nude but here in texas is a might chilli so I am hnging out in the house just being myself lol nude everybody enjoy and have a great day.
just want to meet friends of all kind friendshil is where the heart is!!!!
George

GEORGE

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/15/2007 4:19:48 PM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  2:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great to see so many new folks on the forum.. Welcome and enjoy.

Stay nude

Mike

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  2:16:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, new here. I'm from PA, a diehard motorcyclist, and until now mostly just a private nudist. I'm divorced 6 years from a woman who found nudity, even alone in the home, objectionable. A little over a year ago I met the most wonderful woman, and she shares most of my beliefs, as I share hers. We enjoy nudity both innocent and intimate in our home regularly, and have had a private outing or two in secluded places. In the past I've been to biker parties that became clothing optional pool parties. As in nudist circles, it's not sexual, just an expression of freedom. My lady and I have recently decided to visit a local c/o club and are waiting for the weather to improve. I surfed for information and found these forums very useful. I hope to learn a great deal and possibly contribute to the overall success of these forums. I will have many questions, and hope you will all bear with me. I guess that's enough for now, I don't want to be labeled as long winded just yet.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions.
Todd

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  2:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PABiker

(snip) My lady and I have recently decided to visit a local c/o club and are waiting for the weather to improve. I surfed for information and found these forums very useful. I hope to learn a great deal and possibly contribute to the overall success of these forums. I will have many questions, and hope you will all bear with me. I guess that's enough for now, I don't want to be labeled as long winded just yet.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions.
Todd

Welcome, Todd,and Others who I've not as yet welcomed.

Todd, Why wait till warmer weather? You have nonlanded clubs in PA. Also PennSylvan (not sure your distance from there) has indoor facilities including a pool.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/20/2007 2:46:25 PM

danimal1960

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  2:56:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

My name is Dan, and I am a new member to the forum...just wanted to say hi to everyone. I''m in the Washington DC area and am a member at Avalon Resort in West Virginia...if you''re ever in the area, please be sure to stop by and say hello

Looking forward to chatting with you all,

Hugs,
Dan

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  12:28:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello All. how is everyone doing? Our names are Jeff and Stacy and we're new to this site. We started to explore the nudist lifestyle only recently and we seem to enjoy this new style of living. Our first encounter was at the beach, but now looking for other places to visit and at the same time, looking to meet others with similar interests. It seems like everyone here is helpful in providing answers to all posts, which is why we both joined. If anyone can point us in the right direction via their own experiences, that would be wonderful. Drop us an email. We would greatly appreciate feedback! Thanks!

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  12:35:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Aalia, nice to meet you! welcome! We're new too, so we are pretty much in the same boat! What places have you visited?

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  1:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi to all the new people. I hope everybody's 2007 is going great. Mine has been wonderful. Wife and I had our second child, a boy; so things are very good.

Nate

CokeMachineGlow

Posted - 01/29/2007 :  9:10:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I am the forums newest member. The insanely fridgid north eastern weather got me thinking about the dog days of summer. First off, I apologize in advance if the URL in my sig is insanely long. It's just a link to a picture of my cat. But it's well worth a look, because he's the cutest cat in the whole world. He's bathing himself in the picture :)

Well, I am a 25 year old male, who has lived in Brooklyn, NY for my entire life. I enjoy all sorts of sports, music, literature, theater, and some art. I also, as you have guessed, enjoy the feeling of having the warm sun on my butt. However, outside of a few summer days hanging out in my friends backyard (she no longer lives in the country), I have not had the opportunity to do much nude activities.

I would very much like to go to a resort, or possibly even take a cruise. However, there is a problem. I have no one to go with. Knowing my friends, I just can't picture any of them would be too keen on the idea. I tried to get the last girl I was dating to go with me, but she felt she'd be too embarrassed. I kept saying, what's to be embarrased about, everyone else will be naked too. And besides, no one is going to be staring at you. Well, I couldn't talk her into it.

I spend a lot of my time at home in the nude. When I have the apartment to myself, I do pretty much everything naked (except cook). However, I am missing the sun and wind on my body.

Well, I have a few quick questions, and congrats if you have gotten this far in my post without going on to a different thread.
Question 1) at most resorts, are the dining halls clothing optional? I ask because the idea of sitting down to a nice dinner while naked doesn't sit well with me. Plus I tend to spill things, and I don't want my coffee spilling on my...well you know
2) Smoking at resorts. I would imagine that this is the same as it is everywhere else. There are designated areas. Or if there aren't, you should just be respectful. Meaning, don't light up when you're 3 feet from a couple sitting on a bench enjoying a good book.
3) bringing a guitar. I'm just curious. Do you ever see folks with guitars? I just can't imagine being on a beach without my guitar.
4) Silly question, but when you're at a resort is everything done on a "we'll bill it to your room sir" type of basis. I would imagine this to be the case, because well, where am I supposed to carry my wallet?

I look forward to your responses.

edit: silly me, I foolishly made a new topic with this post instead of adding it to this thread. i deleted that one already though.

Here's a picture of my cat Freddie. Isn't he adorable? http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Consigliere1/?action=view¤t=Freddie.jpg

Edited by - CokeMachineGlow on 01/29/2007 9:13:33 PM

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  12:10:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
congrats, coke machine! welcome. we're new, too. we don't know much about resorts of that sort, but looking forward to hearing what others have to say about your questions.

Jeff/Stacy

soak in the rays!!.. :)

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  08:17:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CokeM.....

Cheri could explain more than I can but you might look into a couple of things.

First off, as a single male, some clubs will not let you in. Some will let you in with an AANR or TNS membership. Some there are not issues.

The best policy is to call first.

You might also consider a non-landed club. I don't know of any in New York but there is Phi Nu in Phildelphia.

And yes... that is a cute cat.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  09:18:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, new members. Rather than hijacking this topic, why not go to the General Discussion topics or just do a search using the feature on these forums in the upper right hand corner. :)

Coke, There are several nonlanded clubs in the NJ/NY area: LI Travasuns and TriState Sun Club, both of which are AANR affiliated. Go to www.aanr.com and click on club listings. LIT is in NY and TSSC is in NJ. They have events all year long. There are no NY nudist parks open during the wintertime as far as I know. There are no resorts in your area, just nudist parks.
You can always use a towel on your lap or a napkin to help catch spills. The actual nudist resorts such as Cypress Cove in the Kissimmee, FL area, you can dress for dinner or not. At nudist parks, you can bring your guitar; at nonlanded club events, you should ask those in charge.
Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/30/2007 09:25:06 AM

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved