Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 165 ]  [ Total: 165 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

CokeMachineGlow

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  7:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
<<<<There are no NY nudist parks open during the wintertime as far as I know.>>>>

I take it you have never experienced a North East winter. although this year it has been wonderfully mild, it is usually bitter bitter cold. Although there are quite a few polar bear clubs that spend time in the Atlantic, off the coastline of brooklyn, I can't imagine anyone wanting to go nude in this temperature.

I look forward to the summer time though when I plan to go somewhere upstate, or maybe over to pennsylvania. It's a shame there aren't any beaches in NYC though because there are quite a few pretty beaches here. But I would enjoy upstate ny or pennsylvania with it's more woodsy setting.

Thanks for the link. I'm going to start doing some research. Summer is only 5 months away friends :)

Here's a picture of my cat Freddie. Isn't he adorable? http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b161/Consigliere1/?action=view¤t=Freddie.jpg

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2007 :  10:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Coke,

We often go to R Moses. have you been out in that direction? the last few times we went were just before summer and it was packed. As for other clubs/resorts... we're not too familiar, but have checked out sites that Cheri has recommended.

soak in the rays!!.. :)

majortom

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  06:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I am Tom from Ireland - I look forward to getting to know some nudists from around the world - especially British Isles/Europe as that is where I travel most

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2007 :  10:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cead mille failte tom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and a hundred thousand welcomes to all new members

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/31/2007 11:50:38 AM

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  2:15:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI I AM THE OLD BUZZARD I AM NEW TO NUDISM AND JUST GETTING STARTED. HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS NOT CONVINCED THE WIFE YET BUT WORKING ON IT THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP THE OLD BUZZARD

paleface

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  12:38:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. Ex-pat Yank living in the north of the UK. You wouldn't believe my heating bill.

-T

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  10:57:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi to all. -T. here. New to this group, not new to naturism.

robbie1234

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  06:35:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello friends, also a closet nudie since I can remember.

Thanks, enjoy reading your posts. Robbie

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/08/2007 09:20:41 AM

brunosiosi

Posted - 02/08/2007 :  09:32:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi my name is bruno (25)(rosario, sante fe, argentina) i have practised nudism whenever i had the chance unfortunetly thats just a few times since the city where ia ma living doesnt have a formed group. My main concern and the purpose of these lines is to meet/ contact other young nudist specially female since i have never had the chance to evvn meet any female nudist. Asd you may imagine my city is not much devoloped in what nudist practice is concern. Waiting to any comments suggestioins i leave yoy my mail: brunosiosi@hotmail.com

Bruno S

Dave Mullin

Posted - 02/11/2007 :  9:23:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave Mullin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I'm a new member and working down in Charlotte NC and am looking for a place and friends to relax nude with.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  11:26:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Mullin

Hello,
I'm a new member and working down in Charlotte NC and am looking for a place and friends to relax nude with.

Dave and other new arrivals, welcome.

Dave, Carolina Foothills in the Chesnee, SC area is not that far from you. Travelites (my club) has events at least twice a month and once a month only about a half hr. from you in Ridgeway, SC.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

jmg33188
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  7:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit jmg33188's Homepage  Send jmg33188 an AOL message  Send jmg33188 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My name is Justin and I am 20 yrs Old. My girlfriend is also 20. I would like to bring her to a nudist resort. How should I go about it?

Dave Mullin

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  8:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Dave Mullin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Cheri. Would definately like to if my time off from work coincided with one of your events.

Jimmy D
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  08:19:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im just sighned on today. I've been a nudist since the 1990's. I live NYC, Queens. I go to the lighthouse beach (C/O) in LI. I have really great friends there and go to a gym we rent out in the winter to be naked. My wife is not a nudist but cames along.
Right now, I'm in W.palm Beach and will be in Clearwater for a few days as well. If someone can turn be on to a C/O I will be so greatful I might even take my clothes off for you[;)

Jimmy D

Alexis

Posted - 02/17/2007 :  01:17:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI, Everyone,
I'm Alexis from Austin, Texas. I'm new to the site and fairly new to nudism. I've been enjoying nudism by myself for a while, and I'd like to meet people in my area - anyone out there? I'm 19 (male) and it seems that there are not many people my age interested in nudism. Anyway, I'd love any advice you can give me about nude beaches/resorts.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved