Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 194 ]  [ Total: 194 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

BakoCouple

Posted - 04/10/2007 :  11:03:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have been backyard nudists since we bought our home two years ago. We got married two and a half years ago and honeymooned in Jamaica. We spent every day at the Au Natural Beach. We our planning our first trip to a nudist resort here in California. We don't know anyone locally and the resorts are not particularly close to us, so we have to really plan to go. I hope the weather cooperates.

Accidental Nudist

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  8:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
its great to hear about others taking the plunge into social nudity and its great to have somone to share that experiance with hope you enjoy it BakoCouple i remember my first time and the feeling of the air on your body for the first time is great
y it

WTWASP

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  07:04:07 AM  Show Profile  Click to see WTWASP's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi Cheri, thanks for your reply to my post.

Yes, I'm aware of Sunny Chinooks, and I believe I tried contacting them - I left a couple of voicemails but never heard back. I don't know if that's a sign I'm not eligible under their criteria for membership, or if I haven't proven to "wanting it bad enough" by contacting them a little more dilligently?

I was not aware of the "non-landed" clubs concept - I will follow up on the ones from BC that you mentioned (under association with AANR).

Obviously I have not been back in a while and just got your reply now, but better late than never, haha. Thanks for your help, Cheri!

I hope everyone else in the group is doing well (and doing it nude, hehe)!

Cheers, all.

WTW

Edited by - WTWASP on 04/13/2007 07:35:15 AM

mikey

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  5:42:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi im mike from mn and very new to this and still abite shy with tons of ?

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2007 :  7:07:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI, my name is Dave and I just recently signed up as a member. I am from Colorado

smoothnudes
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  08:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Click to see smoothnudes's MSN Messenger address  Send smoothnudes a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All,
We are newly wed,smoothies,and are looking to honeymoon at a nudist resort for the very first time. i'm keen to go, but in a way nervous. we have some good beeches and resorts here in australia

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/24/2007 10:41:34 AM

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  11:35:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hardly new to earth. Like all, born nude and prefer to be that way. Member since November, but only recently started participating in forums. Selecting a personalized avatar wasn't that easy being primarily a private nudist (excellent guidance from Administration). Surprised more nudists haven't done the same, although I do harbour a bit of apprehension as to what can happen in the electronic ether.

Read many of the forum postings before submitting my own thoughts. Wonderful to hear of other nudists array of views, experiences, and practices to do with nudism. Also comforting to know that one is not alone in these attitudes and pursuits.
This web site is a favorite.

NUDISTMUM38

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  06:11:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hiya hello ALL am Angie a single mum of 3 aged 9, 11 and 12. I just wanted to say hello as i just got here :-) xx

XX BE NAKED - BE HAPPY - BE FREE XX

Rapid

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  4:21:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Aalia

Rapid

lilangel

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  11:08:28 AM  Show Profile  Send lilangel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone, I'm Angela, but my friends call me Angel. I'm a 43-year-old business owner in Houston. I am recently married to my soulmate, Danny. Both of us enjoy the naturist way of life. I have been tanning nude for as long as I can remember.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/30/2007 3:53:51 PM

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  11:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never welcomed new people before as I am not here as much as some of the regulars like Cheri nor am I as experienced. Nevertheless, I have been posting here since the early days of the forum, so let me say welcome to all. I think this is the nicest forum on the web. They even keep me from getting too mean. :-) Enjoy!

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  01:34:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fairly new to the forum and have really enjoyed the comments and being able to post comments. I'm in my early 50's and have been enjoying nudism on a regular basis for the last 20 years. Mostly when I was outside getting some sun. The last few years I have been taking advantage of and looking for more oportunities to enjoy nudism. Since finding this site, I have decided to just enjoy nudism and be much more open with it. Withing the last two weeks, I have found ways to enjoy nudism every day. I was even comfortable enough to slip out of my clothes at a hot spring and enjoy the sun and water with others around who wore swimsuits, but didn't object to me going clothing optional. One other person actually joined me. Looking forward to the warm weather this spring and summer and spending much more time without clothes on.

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  09:21:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi...I love being naked and my girlfriend is up to visiting either a nude beach or a clothing optional resort. We would like to make a trip to Florida soon. Are they any places you would recommend as a first time visitor?

Thomas Hinds

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  10:55:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good morning all. It's been about a year since I posted. I don't get here all that much.

I still live in NW Iowa and still looking for others in my area to hang out with. So, if you live in NW Iowa, SE South Dakota or NE Nebraska, give me a shout in a pm or e-mail.

Have a great nude day!

Thomas

Balls_out_badm1nton

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  1:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Im George (or balls out badminton) I'm new to nudism and am 18.

I LOVE TO BE NUDE!!!!

Just saying Hi and I hope you accept me. Fell free to send me a message.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/01/2007 1:18:32 PM

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved