Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 445 ]  [ Total: 445 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

eagleday

Posted - 05/03/2007 :  1:26:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm a nudist from indonesia, having been a nudist for 7 years (I'm 24 now). Tell you what, it's really a big challenge to get nude here, even at home! You know, with their cultural backgrounds and religious hypocrisy... (people tend to be more lustful in such environments) But I do "survive". I spent my time at home naked when my parents are out or when I go to sleep (I lock the door).

I can't find any nudist community or club here. Well, there are, but they aren't NATURIST community, they are sex oriented. I really want to get together to share our experience. Perhaps some of you who want to have a vacation here can contact me by e-mail so we can have a sharing session somewhere uncaught by the curious and hypocritic eyes...

Smooth Nudie

Posted - 05/04/2007 :  4:20:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Aalia, I am 35y.o. male who discovered nudism 6 years ago, and have been a nudist ever since. I am new to the group and enjoy the site very much. Greetings to all and hello.

nudelonewolf

Posted - 05/05/2007 :  11:14:04 PM  Show Profile  Send nudelonewolf a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum. I am from Northwest NJ. I have never been to a nude venue before, but have been thinking about it for awhile. I had some hesitations though. I think it's great there is a place to discuss things on this subject. It has been very informative. After reading many posts in various forums, I am feeling more comfortable in going ahead with this new venture. So I plan to visit a nude beach here at the Jersey shore asap. I will be a gentlemanly beach neighbor! Thanks to everyone who posted information and their opinions.

Bill

PL Tanner

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  12:14:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

My wife and I are young nudists finally able to have fun in public! We moved to Florida earlier this year and decided to visit Playalinda Beach last weekend. We had a great time, but we learned to bring stronger sunscreen next time. :(

We are both in our mid-twenties and looking to make some new friends. If there are any other younger nudists or couples in the area, feel free to send us an email!

- K&A

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  08:01:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PL Tanner

Hi,

My wife and I are young nudists finally able to have fun in public! We moved to Florida earlier this year and decided to visit Playalinda Beach last weekend. We had a great time, but we learned to bring stronger sunscreen next time. :(

We are both in our mid-twenties and looking to make some new friends. If there are any other younger nudists or couples in the area, feel free to send us an email!

- K&A

I am glad you enjoyed your time there. I have been able to visit that beach a couple of times myself.

ayandbee

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  07:54:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit ayandbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What a welcome! Have only in the last few hours joined this site and already been told off for posting in the wrong place.
We are hoping that there are amongst you some reasonable people (not want to be policemen) who would overlook this minor misdemeanour and like to contact us.

ayandbee

ayandbee

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  08:21:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit ayandbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here we go again. We had in mind that by joining this group we may be able to offer our hospitality here in London to visiting naturist couples. We are not a commercial venture purely naturists who enjoy meeting other naturists.

ayandbee

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  09:52:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ayandbee

Here we go again. We had in mind that by joining this group we may be able to offer our hospitality here in London to visiting naturist couples. We are not a commercial venture purely naturists who enjoy meeting other naturists.

ayandbee

Hi

I see that you have this forum thing working and that you have already posted more than 99% of the other newcomers....

Tell us a little about yourselves!

ayandbee

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  3:33:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit ayandbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well bornnude for a man who has a pic of a dog on his profile and very little else you have the advantage on us. Maybe you should be telling us about you?

ayandbee

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2007 :  10:19:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ayandbee

Well bornnude for a man who has a pic of a dog on his profile and very little else you have the advantage on us. Maybe you should be telling us about you?

ayandbee

You are quite right... I have been hangin around the forum for quite some time and I guess I never thought about newer members wondering...

Since this is the "Please Introduce Yourself..." section...

As my profile states, I live in the USA (Denver, CO area) and am primarily a home nudist/naturist I have been to several different beaches while on travel hand had the pleasure of visiting a spot or two here in Colorado.

ayandbee

Posted - 05/13/2007 :  11:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit ayandbee's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well bornnude. We are a married couple from London UK. We are in our 50's and have been naturists for longer than we care to remember. We no longer belong to any clubs as we found there were just too many ridiculous rules and plenty of busybodies there to enforce them. We enjoy meeting, chatting and webcamming with other naturist couples. We do not make a big thing out of being naturists neither do we hide behind anonymity and expect the same of others. Too much time is wasted talking about nudity and not enough time spent on practising it.
We joined this group primarily to see if we could be of any assistance to US members visiting the UK but we are rapidly finding out that there are nearly as many rules on this site than there are in clubs which is making us wonder if we did the right thing. So far the only contact we have had here is with you, an unidentifiable member and of course the person who calls herself the "moderatoar"
Come on, surely out there is a couple who don't take themselves too seriously and would like to chat.

ayandbee

nudistinnebr

Posted - 05/15/2007 :  2:27:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all we are a nudist couple we are rather new to this site. Have enjoyed reading some of the posts just not sure where we fit in yet still getting the feel for it. But any way we just wanted to say hi to everyone.

spiceant
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2007 :  08:36:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit spiceant's Homepage  Click to see spiceant's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I also have this posted in the test thread but i thought it be apropiate if it's also in here.

Hello everyone,

See my profile for details. I do lot of studying in very varying subjects, but it's mostly stuff that i somehow connect to the bible. This includes sungazing but also naturalism, organic veganism (as a consequence of not eating products that were imorally handled or raised), biblical archeology, creationism vs darwinism, conspiracy theories (the ruler of this world being Satan), positive thinking, loving your neighbour.
The most important motivation to me is love and creation. Everything that destroys i don't do, which automaticly excludes hating people. I believe evil does not exist except as a fabration of the mind and that the observed world is symbolic and runs parallel (in symbolic respects) with spiritual wisdom, truth. My ultimate goal would be to make everyone the God Sons & Daughters that we are. (In terms of some other religions, to be enlightened, to reach nirvana, to be a bhudda, etc...)

I really do not conform well (if at all) to unwritten decency laws, and now i intend to overthrow nudity laws as a fight for freedom of expressing yourself and having religious beliefs. I pray for it.

I ran into nudism yesterday morning (running into Andrew Martinez "the naked man", "hey man, it's just a dick") and have been reading all the forum messages i was interested in and i will probably spend several days just reading everything that catches my interest on this forum. I am now totally nude and intend to follow be a naturalist and a barefooter (in other word's, just using what god made). I don't shy away from a little rain & wind and often went with less clothing then anyone else i'v seen and will probably go with much less in the future. I often go shirtless, weather permitting.

I intend on taking up militant nudism and will do some research into the history of nudity and nudity laws so i can hopefully have the laws tossed away (with the argument that the law no longer is used the way it was intended to be used when it was instituted) over in Groningen (province) or the entire country.

Nothing's impossible,
"Have [a] faith in God," Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." -Mark 11:24

I still live with my parent's and they'r going to live with my new choices somehow. They have already endured me going vegan and going shirtless.

I'm of the accursed introvert single male kind,
I suppose this is a fair enough amount of information about myself.

regards from yours truly.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
Mat 19:26

Popularity contests are not truth contests—look how many scoundrel preachers were aproved by your ancestors! Your task is to be true, not popular. Lu 6:26

bigdfatboy33
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2007 :  03:10:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit bigdfatboy33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all just joined a few weeks ago and enjoy the positive things I have reed. Wanted to leave a note to Spiceant, WOW U have a lot to say for only being 19 keep up the learning U only have 100 years to live. My wife and I have also ran into some interesting problems wish being naturalist I like term over nudist because I think it just covers a broader range of how we live. Trying to leave the world in a better way than it was given to us. Living Vegan and Vegetarian wanting to teach are kids about living in a self_sub-staining environment but that is a whole different story. What we have found to be a problem is we are as most people put it are practicing Christians with a belief that nudity is natural. Some people in our church have problems with my wife breast-feeding our daughter in church or in public she is not yet even 2 and our belief is that she should should be allowed to run around naked, by the way she is all ready potty-trained. It's enough for us to even not want to go to church even though we really enjoy the church we go to, and just stay home and study the Bible. I mean even in a women's only Bible study some of the women have a problem with my wife breast-feeding and our daughter being without diapers, so much that it drives my wife crazy. Anyway good luck and keep on learning.

hifromlarry

Posted - 05/23/2007 :  1:13:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I live in N.W. Pa. and am brand new to this site. I would love to talk to others from my area or any area for that matter. I love to meet new people. Larry

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved