Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 245 ]  [ Total: 245 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Unwired

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  6:22:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hiya' Everybody

I'm Jason and my wife have been nude in our home for some time. When the clothes come off, why bother putting them back on... I have found a local club in my town, central valley california ( I don't enjoy breathing apperently ), I plan on visiting their next meeting soon, my wife is not completly ready to be nude around others yet, but when she's ready. I look foward to talking to others and just learning and gaining from thier experiances. And to Biesbul, my wife and I visited Portland for vacation about a year ago, she went to Portland University her Freshman/Sophmore year. We've tossed the idea of moving there, it is a very enjoyable city. Let me know how the beaches are either in a more appropriate topic or private message.

Thanks

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/13/2007 8:21:45 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 06/15/2007 :  8:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am new here also and justfeeling my way.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/18/2007 4:50:15 PM

shaami

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  08:58:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey friends,

me from Pakistan,
I would love to be a nudist, but unfortunately I don't have an opportunity to do so here.

Ehtisham
Karachi, Pakistan.
+92-3332197006

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  3:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello from David & Cathy,
We are a married couple, partners for 33 years and we're both 50 this year.
David grew up in the Bahamas and as a teen he practiced beach nudity as often as possible, riding his bike 8 to 10 miles to a secluded beach in the east end of the island frequented by other nude sunbathers. His parents were always puzzled at his enthusiasm for bike riding!
Cathy grew up in Ontario near Toronto and enjoyed skinny dipping in the backyard pool when her parents were away or asleep in bed.
So, a natural fit! We enjoy our nudity around the house and only recently took our enjoyment to the beach. We have enjoyed vacations in Los Cabos, Mexico the past three years and on our last vacation we discovered some very remote quiet beaches on the Pacific side north of Cabo San Lucas. We spent all day walking the beaches, miles upon miles, free and naked. It was made even more special having whales playing/feeding along the entire coastline. There were also rock outcroppings with gorgeous secluded sandy coves where we were able to lay a towel out and sun bathe, eat lunch and play. We can't wait to return for more of what is now our favourite enjoyment.
We look forward to connecting with members here at SUN and sharing experiences.
david & cathy
in BC, Canada

Edited by - davidandcathy on 06/20/2007 3:20:40 PM

VinceM
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  01:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Send VinceM a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Vince and My wife is Gina. We live in North Alabama. I have been a nudist since I was a teen takeing any atvantage I could to go nude when my mom was at work. We've been married for 12 years and have a six year old daughter, For the first six years me and my wife wherre not sure how to handel this with a child so I would spend late nights nude in my workshop. Now after finiding and reading this fourm and we have decited to bring our child into the fol[d so we don't have to hide too relex. Thank you everyone who as posted there experancese here,we have found the very helpful. now we feel better about being nude around our daughter and so far with me, she hasn't said a word, since she takes baths with mommy, she is use to seeing her mother nude.
Anyways I wanted to say hi and would really like to get to know everyone here and maybe find some good places besides home to go nude. (Yes I know about Gyno Vista)

Vince

Luisfc1972

Posted - 06/25/2007 :  6:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,

I am Luis living in Los Angeles. I look forward to finding some good spots and meeting some interesting people.

turtlendragonfly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  6:16:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello to all. we are new members also. we live in york county pa. just over the mason dixon about 45 minutes north of baltimore. we have been visiting nude beaches for a few years now. we just got back last week from a carribean cruise. we went to st. martin and visited orient beach. we walked down to the south end to club orient and got beach chairs down there for a small fee. we loved it!!!! the place beautiful the water was perfect and the people we very nice and informitive. hope to be going to another nude beach or club soon, but or free time is very limited :( so we are crossing our fingers!!!

GinaM

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  01:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a mother, wife and nudist.
My other half VinceM.
I am very new to this.
I am very shy to this

Asianaturist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  02:09:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Asianaturist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, I'm Enzo, a European living in Taiwan.
First visited a nude beach in 1976, since then I've been to naturist beaches wherever I succeeded in finding any on holiday. Unfortunately, here in Taiwan, we have the weather for naturism - more than 30 degrees centigrade at least 8 months a year - but not the places, because public nudity is banned. So right now, I am naked at home inside my apartment most of the day, but there are no beaches or resorts to go to.
There are naturists in Taiwan, but they're small secretive groups who go hiking far in the mountains on weekends. Certainly as a foreigner, it's difficult to track them down and join.

As to my non-naturist occupations, I am writing a thriller right now hoping to become a published author some time next year.

Asia ... As Naked As Possible
http://asianaturist.blogspot.com

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  4:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by VinceM

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Vince and My wife is Gina. We live in North Alabama. I have been a nudist since I was a teen takeing any atvantage I could to go nude when my mom was at work. We've been married for 12 years and have a six year old daughter, For the first six years me and my wife wherre not sure how to handel this with a child so I would spend late nights nude in my workshop. Now after finiding and reading this fourm and we have decited to bring our child into the fol[d so we don't have to hide too relex. Thank you everyone who as posted there experancese here,we have found the very helpful. now we feel better about being nude around our daughter and so far with me, she hasn't said a word, since she takes baths with mommy, she is use to seeing her mother nude.
Anyways I wanted to say hi and would really like to get to know everyone here and maybe find some good places besides home to go nude. (Yes I know about Gyno Vista)

Vince

This site has been critized for some inaccuracies but it is free and easy to use and will inform you of nudist venues within 200 miles of your zip code or in your state: www.nudistparksusa.net

Best Wishes, Jim

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  05:56:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi everyone. I'm new to this board and look forward to looking through the numerous topics here and adding my views where I think.
I live in the UK and have been a nudist for 45+ years. I introduced my wife to the lifestyle after some 7 years of marriage and we raised our three children in the nudist way, home, holidays and visits to the club. My wife and I still are keen nudists but the children who are now serious adults with childrren of there own do no longer join in with the lifestyle - there loss.
Both my wife and I believe that there is no reason to hide our beliefs from anyone. All of our family know that we are nudists and also most of our work colegues. We have never had a negative reaction when we have told someone of our pastime. A few join us in the hot tub if they are visiting in the nude of course.
We are fortunate in that our rear garden is very private and only the landing window of one neighbour can see part of the garden. This is not a problem as both her and her husband have joined us nude in the tub and spend a lot of there time in there house either nude or with very little on.
If only the weather was better here in the UK this summer we would be able to top up our tans by spending more time out in the garden. With the rain we have had I am afraid of going rusty.

kundalinidancer

Posted - 07/09/2007 :  3:26:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm kundalinidancer (Francis James Roberts in real life)I'm a newbee to the site.

Francis James Roberts

Edited by - Moderator on 07/09/2007 6:23:27 PM

wajib

Posted - 07/13/2007 :  11:42:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello from alberta canada . new to the site and just wondering how everyone is doing hows the naked summer for all of you?

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2007 :  12:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone my name is bob and I am new to this forum ,I have been a active nudist since the 80's visiting clubs and beach,but now i'm encline to enjoying my backyard in the nude,and of course nude beaches.Glad

Hi my name is bob and I am new to this forum,been a nudist since the 80's visiting clubs and beaches but now incline to enjoy backyard and home nudism, but beaches are still a plus.Glad I found your site..

steve-tey

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  11:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hi everybody,
My wife and I are newbies, but we are looking forward to enjoying many nudist activities. My wife is still a little shy, so she may need some encouragement. We would really appreciate any advice from any of you pros. We would also love to chat and possibly make some new friends.
We would love to hear from you,

Steve-tey

PS We tried to download pictures of ourselves, but we were unable to do so. Any help would be welcome. Thanks again

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved