Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 497 ]  [ Total: 498 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

daisygirl

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  1:22:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All!

My name is Cheri and I live in Al with my husband of a little over 3 years.

I have discovered recently that my husband is very interested in the naturist/nudism lifestyle.

Truthfully, I was surprised as he tends to be very modest around others since I met him.

I want to try and understand this lifestyle so we might not have secrets from each other.

So for a time I think I will read here all I can so I can learn from others. I am not sure how I feel about it myself. I am happy being nude in my own home but to be nude in public or even on a nude beach is something I am not too sure of.

Thank you in advance for your patience as I go through this.

Cheri

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  1:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome all you newcomers.

Daisygirl

A special welcome to you, you're a rare bird, someone who actually wants to try to understand what naturism is all about although you have no interest in the lifestyle yourself, but you did say that you are happy to be nude around the home, that makes you what is known as a 'Closet Nudist' so at least you know the comfort aspect of nudity.

To take closet nudity one step further perhaps you and your husband could try a little back yard nudity, that's if you have sufficient privacy and feel comfortable with that, this will give you the most enjoyable aspect of nudity (For me anyway.), the freedom and the feel of sun and air on your whole body. All those tiny downy hairs on your body are very sensitive, they transmit the slightest movement of air to your brain, you feel alive and part of the world instead of just living in it.

Having become used to, and addicted to, outdoor nudity the next step is to visit a club or resort, that may sound daunting but as everyone here will tell you its really no big deal, once you've got over the initial hurdle its a walk in the park, before you know it you'll both be seasoned nudists offering the same advice to newbies.

Get out there and enjoy.

Pete Knight

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  4:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
daisygirl,

I second Pete's notions. Many nudist resorts have Clothing Optional Open Houses (likely some around the end of this July). This provides an opportunity to visit the resort, become comfortable with social nudity around you and then undressing and enjoying naturism!

Best Wishes, Jim

gbanude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  4:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Send gbanude an AOL message  Send gbanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Daisygirl,
my wife is alot like you. She happy nude around the house, generally. However, she has no desire to be nude outside of our house in any fashion.
Good luck,
GBA

quote:
Originally posted by daisygirl

Hi All!

My name is Cheri and I live in Al with my husband of a little over 3 years.

I have discovered recently that my husband is very interested in the naturist/nudism lifestyle.

Truthfully, I was surprised as he tends to be very modest around others since I met him.

I want to try and understand this lifestyle so we might not have secrets from each other.

So for a time I think I will read here all I can so I can learn from others. I am not sure how I feel about it myself. I am happy being nude in my own home but to be nude in public or even on a nude beach is something I am not too sure of.

Thank you in advance for your patience as I go through this.

Cheri

beachwizard

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  5:51:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit beachwizard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My wife and I don't consider ourselves nudists. However, we go to nude beaches, nudist resorts, and publish a web site about nude beaches - http://beachnude.org. So, what do you make of that? What I make of it is that you don't have to subscribe to an ideology in order to be able to enjoy running naked on the sand.

Jerry - The BeachWizard

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  8:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri:

Sit back and enjoy your adventure. Approx. 12 years ago she suggested that we go to a nude beach here on Cape Cod. I was advised not to go because the "Rangers" could make your live miserable. We found a nudist camp on the Cape and we enjoyed our first free afternoon, and it was great.

Since then, we have been nude every minute that we can be. Unfortuneatly, we have to go to the office, but once we hit the house wether it is Winter, Summer, Spring or Fall, we are in the buff. We are lucky that our neighbors or not close to us so we have a pool and a spa, which we enjoy together, and also with some great nudist friends during the year.

Hope you are able to be comfortable in your new life style. You will love. it.

Cookie

jaam

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  8:35:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everybody-
We are Amanda and Jarrod from Indiana.We are both in our mid-twenties. We have a 5 year old daughter, who is getting ready to start kindergarten.
We are a naturist family and would like to become more involved in naturist activism.
We will be getting our first AANR membership this year!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  04:16:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May we also extend a warm welcome to you and joining the forum Cheri (Daisygirl). It's a good site and a great place to be. Personally speaking, my wife some 30 years ago had never given naturism a thought and was nervous to say the least when I suggested we went along to a naturist club open day. She made it very clear that she would not undress that day but was prepared to go along. Within 10 minutes the clothes were off and she began to relax. We joined that day and the rest is history. We both enjoy the natural lfestyle all those years on.

Our advice would be to find a club to visit rather than trying a beach. There is control over membership and with all being nude, you will feel much happier and will blend in perfectly. In fact being clothed you would feel awkward. We come in all shapes and sizes and nobody will judge you. That is the wonderful thing about naturism. Give it a go and see how you take to it.. Experience has shown that the more nervous one is initially the longer you will want to remain a naturist. Good luck and keep us posted.

Best wishes

Mike & Sue

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  04:19:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Amanda & Jarod. Enjoy the site and enjoy your naturist way of life.

Mike & Sue

y2bugsbunny

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  04:28:03 AM  Show Profile  Send y2bugsbunny an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
nice to meet you all... Be natural :) nice

Jeet

cijam

Posted - 07/20/2007 :  5:57:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,
This is my first post been looking around for a couple days. Tons of info.

I am very new to all this, I have always loved being naked but have never been to a nudist resort or beach. I always sleep in the nude and have done the skinny dipping thing a few times and spend time in my bedroom nude. I never thought anything about it just felt natural.

Why I'm here now. DW mentioned to me that she would like to go to a nudist resort for an aniversary some time. Well that sparked my inrtest becouse she is not usually one to strut around the house nude or even partially nude or sleep nude or anything. 4 kids i guess. So i decided i would look for someplace nice to go for our very first time. Very hard to find what will fit us.

This is what we(she) would be looking for. Clean, Warm, Beach type resort, Family friendly type with no children. no swingers. just adults that enjoy being nude. Someplace she can work her way into it if need be. If you know of anyplace that fits this disscription please let me know.

Thanks for all your help.

I love your site.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  05:11:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Cijam

You haven't said where you live or even what country and your profile doesn't give a lot away. Tell us a little more so we can help you.

Tuffers

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  10:53:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cijam, The United States offers some great places for first timers: In California: Living Waters Spa and in FL: Cypress Cove. There are also some great places in other states. As Tuffers said, if you give us some inkling of where you live or want to visit, we can better help. The two places I recommended are affiliated with AANR (www.aanr.com)

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  7:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been a nudist for decades. I sleep nude and am nude around the house much of the time. I live in southern New Jersey. I am a regular visitor to Gunnison Beach at Sandy Hook.
I occasionally visit a nudist resort. I am in a couple non-landed clubs.

Naturally, Lester

TheLast

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  01:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Send TheLast an AOL message  Send TheLast a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone! I'm Josh from just north of Los Angeles. I've always felt being "natural" is just that. I'm an avid outdoors type of person. I've often gone camping in the middle of nowhere just to be free.
I've never been in a large nudist setting, just with a few close couples in relatively secluded settings in years past. I'm possibly interested in expanding my comfort zone. ummm.... I think that's it for now. :)

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.48 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved