Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 144 ]  [ Total: 144 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2007 :  7:56:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Skyhawk:

Welcome, I just happened to read your little "bio", and we were at Solair on Saturday.

We try to make it out there as often as possibe, but we have about a two hour ride each way from western Mass.

We really enjoy there with the pond and the swimming pool, and the new club that they just built, it is really enjoyable.

The people who live there and involved in the running of Solair are really nice people.

We have been going for over 10 years.

I also remember when Mrs. Cookie and I ventured out there and traveled down the dirt road, we had no idea what layed ahead, and when the swinging gate opened up and you could see the beach for the pond, it was like heaven.

We have been to many of the affairs that they have on Saturday evenings, dinners, dances, theme parites, and it is a great time.

We arae hoping to get back there this Sunday, but the weather looks like it is going to rain, so I guess we will stay home and enjoy our spa, and backyard, I am sure some friends will drop bye.

I hope you continue to go to Solair, it is always good to have some "new blood"!!!

Just remember, We are not here for a along time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  1:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I have been looking around this forum for a while and finally got up the nerve to join. I have never been nude in public. I lived in Florida for a year and a half on a job assignment while wife and family stayed in Kansas. I went to Haulover beach, but chickened out before I got there. Still don't know quite why I couldn't go through with it. My wife said years ago that she would go at least topless if others were, but has since changed her mind.
I try to sleep in the nude as much as possible and don't hurry getting dressed after I shower. My wife says nude when showering is normal, but not just to run around the house.
Daughter (25) and grandson (2.5) live with us. He has walked in on us showering and wife is ok with that, but she still won't consider any other time, even sleeping.
I would love to find a place in Central Kansas to take her around other couples that enjoy nudism.
Anyone with similar circumstances and how you got around them would be extremely helpful. I have posted in a few other areas and hope to spend more time here.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2007 :  12:52:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Skyhawk

Hope all goes well for you and your wife in your new venture into nudism Please keep us posted how it all goes.

Tuffers

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2007 :  11:56:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely to hear that you had a good time. Next time will be even better i am sure as there won't be any nervousness and you can relax.

Marla

Posted - 07/29/2007 :  6:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello My name is Marla I'm 23 and have been into nudism for 4 years

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2007 :  10:47:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcom Marla Enjoy the forum We are a nice bunch and love to chat.

nudeindian

Posted - 08/06/2007 :  09:26:40 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeindian a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi..i am a wannabe nudist from india...and my name is Shankar..I would like to explore other kind of nudist activities..but don't know how to approach..coz..here the social and cultural barriers could n't let anyone know or talk about nudism..hence i am here...i want to know whether there are any active nudist or groups in india..if any one provided the info..i would be grateful to them.

ukjohnny

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  8:01:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everybody. greetings from wet and windy england
my names johnny im 30. ive been interested in nudism for quite a while. and after a bad first experience. im ready to give it another go. im going to san francisco and tampa soon. does anyone
know if there are any good nude beaches in those areas?. there is definitely one in kefalonia greece where im going also. and i WILL be going to that one. also my girlfriend, who says she doesn't
mind if i bare all. but wont be doing so herself. how can i convince her to go nude too?

JohnnyBnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2007 :  8:34:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ukjohnny
No legal nude beaches in Tampa, but several resorts just north in Land O Lakes. If it's a beach you're looking for, try Haulover in Miami. Apollo in Smyrna Beach is legal, but parking is limited. Playalinda in Titusville is bigger, but it's not legal. You won't have any problem being nude there on the weekends. You are a nudist on the weekend, but an exibitionist on slow week days!! Go on line and check out these beaches. You're sure to find something that fits your schedule. Have fun

beachalive
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  12:29:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi to all. I'm brand new here, from Vancouver British Columbia. I don't belong to a club or anything structured like that, but I have gone naked in my home for three+ decades. I do visit Wreck Beach, our city's clothing optional beach, on a regular basis during the summer.

JayJ021s

Posted - 08/10/2007 :  6:05:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All,

New to this forum and this site. Would appreciate any and all help. Looking to meet other likeminded people in my area to enjoy nature and naturistic vacation spots....
Jay

Jay S

acmeweld
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  1:59:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello. As new members and as a middle aged couple new to social nudism, we look forward to the discussion threads about places to visit. We have visited haulover and plan a visit to Apollo Beach or Playalinda.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/13/2007 7:06:27 PM

DP7

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  8:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all!

Just had my first nude beach experience as well this past weekend at Gunnison beach in New Jersey, and must say I'm hooked! Took me quite a few years to finally make the leap, and my last girlfriend was way to jealous to every entertain the idea, so now that I'm single again, I must say it was worth the wait. None of my friends would ever dream of accompanying me (most are married with children so I can understand) so I’m hoping to meet some younger likeminded people, though I use the word "younger" very loosely, so I don't have feel like some kind of outcast the next time I go ;-) If nothing else I look forward to adding my 2 cents to some of the interesting topics this forum seems to offer. Have a good day!

Sybarite

Posted - 08/13/2007 :  10:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
I'm John, an East Coaster displaced to Ontario, and finally enjoying the change. I'd look forward to meeting sun seekers, dirt worshipers and tree huggers aplenty. Much more into Naturism than Nudism philosophically and prefer country to city any day. Very focused on providing all senses to all elements. I'll see you on the beach! (...or in the woods, or on the mountain, or...)

Edited by - Sybarite on 08/14/2007 12:14:06 AM

bluezootnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2007 :  04:21:06 AM  Show Profile  Send bluezootnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello folks very new to this site:D i have made a couple posts all ready to two topics and am very pleased i found this site. Im from Phoenix AZ a native of the place and have lived in three places in my life Phoenix AZ, Los Angeles (Area) CA and Tucson AZ, and for one month in Norfolk VA. I have been a home nudist for 5 years and am breaking into the public forum soon. So I thought I'd start trying.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.43 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved