Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 151 ]  [ Total: 151 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

samira1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  06:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hiya im samira, not quite a new memeber but havent said much before,

im a 35yo muslim lady lives in uk have 4 daughters and a son and we all active nudist

like to chat and exchange email with other memeber

samira
x

Winged Teen

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  07:08:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm Michael. I'm new here. Although I've never atually gone nude, except for my house, I really want to, but I am not sure where to start.

When life hands you lemons, make grapejuice and let the world wonder how you did it

CeeCee

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  1:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Found this site while searching for a nudist club in Alaska. My husband, Aaron, and I travel a great deal and attempt to locate other nudist to contact. So far, we have not found any clubs landed or nonlanded in the Sodotna Kenai area of AK. We are interested in promoting the nudist lifestyle and meeting others of like mind. Travel with our 2 kids, a long hair chi and a tabby cat.

nakedjohnny

Posted - 09/12/2007 :  8:06:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all ! I'm John and I've been a home nudist for most of my life. It just feels so good being naked, especially outdoors ! When I first met my current wife on-line I had written her that I enjoyed nudity and would love to visit a nudist beach or resort sometime. To my total amazement she wrote me that she had done so, recently ! She had gone with a male friend to an out of state nudist resort. She eventually took her clothes off and wrapped a towel around her. After some time she lowered the towel from her upper body. She finally entered the pool, slipping off the towel at the last moment. After swimming awhile she emerged and put the towel back around herself. At one point she had decided walking the nature trails would be nice but her friend was ready to leave. Also, she saw a family approaching and felt strange being seen nude by children. However, after discussing a trip to a nudist park she did seem to act as if she'd go with me and we could swim, walk the trails, etc... So here we are, married now and still not been to a nudist resort. She's been, I want to, hopefully one of these days we'll do it. We are in our fifties and she's self consious about her age, her wieght, and her sceriosis. I'm not troubled at all about my body but am very concerned about the first time being nude outdoors with other people around, particularly nude women. I don't want to be over stimulated sexually being nude with nude women the first time. Is that a valid fear ? Is it a common first-timer's concern ? Have I anything to worry about ? I understand how nudity is not about sex but how can people be nude in a social setting without natural urges comming out ? I'm sure there's really nothing to worry about, just need to experience it, right ?
Nakedjohnny

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2007 :  11:47:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Johnny,

The first time you try social nudism, you will find that natural urges will be a non-problem, even with nude women present. Instead you will just enjoy the freedom and lightness feeling of the wind, sun, and air on your bare skin. Removing that last cloth makes a noticeable difference.

Naturally, Catbird

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  12:02:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm Paul from New Zealand. My screen name is tuatara. I've been a Nudist for many years now, although I've decided to become a little more committed, since I don't have to go out to work and therefore spend more time at home; nude. As many before me have said. Why get dressed when you don't have to? I'm nude at the moment, and have been since yesterday, but I have to go to the Supermarket. So, I suppose dressed. At least for a short time.
Paul/Tuatara

15_nudist

Posted - 09/27/2007 :  7:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Send 15_nudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hey! I'm new here! I hope these forums are fun! Never been on a nudist forums before...

sylvete

Posted - 09/30/2007 :  11:16:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All!! we are a couple who have moved from Wales and bought a house in Bulgaria
about 3/4 hrs drive to Albena, we have been to Albena a few times but not to the
nudist beach.
We did visit a beach in Wales a number of times, but the weather can be quite off-putting
to say the least, now we are over here we do intend visiting the beaches over here. We have our own transport so travel is no problem
but maybe we are a little late in the year to go many places now. Cheers sylvete.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/30/2007 11:41:33 AM

bebeto
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2007 :  08:39:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit bebeto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, my name is Bebeto, I am 34 years old, I am italian.
I try to promote the naturism/nudism in my country. To do that I built a website www.inudisti.it
If you have any question about nudism in europe, in particular in Italy, do not esitate to contact me bebeto@inudisti.it
Thank you to the admin of this great forum, here I can find information about american naturists place that are very difficult to have.
Bebeto.

frogger47

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  7:30:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. I am frogger47 from Port St.Lucie Fla.This is my first time on any discussion site.Have been browsing around and find it very interisting. I am what you would call a 'closet nudist'I enjoy being nude at home when ever I can which is not very often.My wife is not interested but respects my views;when we were younger we would spend a lot of time nude and went camping or just to secluded lakes and locations.We have never been to a nude beach or other location of that sort. My wife is very self concious about her self. I try to tell her she is fine;perhaps if she were to join me and look through this site and read the different topics she will change her mind.
Sorry this is so long.I do have one question.How do I add a picture or avitar to my profile?

frogger47

Posted - 10/05/2007 :  8:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello.My name is frogger;my kids call me that because I collect frog items. I am what you would probably call a 'closet nudist'I like to be nude at home when I am able to but not out. When my wife (married 38 yrs) were first married and moved to Florida we would go nude swimming,and camping in secluded areas.Have not done that in many many years.My wife is self concious of how she looks;I try to let her know she is fine.If I am able to get her to look over this site she may see things in a different light.We live in Port St. Lucie Florida.
Sorry this is so long.I have one question. How do I put a picture or avitar on my profile?
Glad to be here.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/06/2007 :  05:07:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by frogger47

How do I put a picture or avatar on my profile?
frogger47, you can upload your own avatars. Just remember to choose one as active.

For your profile picture, send it to me at Admin@nudist-resorts.org, and I'll set it up for you. If you're not sure how to upload your avatar pics (from within your profile), just send them to me and I'll take care of it from here.

Welcome to the forum!

Duneman

Posted - 10/08/2007 :  06:58:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whoops.... new members here, but posted in the wrong forum!

Anyway... we'll try again!

My Wife & I have been naturists for many yrs, and have visited and made many friends over the yrs before I retired.

We now live in a great big old beach house, on the north shore of Lake Eire in Ontario, Canada.

regards Roger & Marcia

mc73103

Posted - 10/15/2007 :  8:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there!
I am a 36 year old nudist from Brandon, Florida. My wife is of the "clothing optional" mindset... (she'll go nude if everyone else is (on a beach or at a resort), or she'll let you go nude (at home or in the backyard), but she doesn't like to go nude, herself, any other time). We have three children who (once potty-trained) we let go in whatever state of dress they feel most comfortable in.
This is a great forum and I am looking forward to learning alot and making new friends!

Ireland_couple

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  04:32:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Ireland_couple a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi, newish members here, male 28 fem 23 from ireland

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/16/2007 10:34:26 AM

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved