Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 459 ]  [ Total: 459 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  06:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the board Ireland couple. Nice to see some people here from the Emerald Isle

even-tan

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  5:34:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new to this site, but have been a naturist at heart for years. Now with the kids old enough to look after themselves, we have been able to relax on a few holidays to warm waters and sun.

We have had a few weeks at a resort with a CO beach in the last few years, but it wasn't a CO resort. We both liked the "total tan" experience and swimming 'sans suit' so as the next venture, we are now booked in to Club Orient next month.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/22/2007 12:43:33 PM

recap1954

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  05:28:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
third try! my name is douglas. i was raised in the church of Christ.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/27/2007 10:20:06 AM

designer

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  06:16:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i am deep from india new member here

dipsy

longjohn7

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  04:48:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! I am Longjohn7 from India. I have Just Joined. I have hered a lot about Nudism but at this point of time do not fully understand the need, reasons and benifets of nudism.

Edited by - Moderator on 10/30/2007 09:27:03 AM

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2007 :  10:05:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Walk nude outdoors on a warm day with the sun shining and a slight wind blowing.

Best Wishes, Jim

nomad6
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2007 :  09:00:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if you go nude enough at pools,lakes, and beaches you will fill bound whenever you have to put your clothes back on

recap1954

Posted - 11/02/2007 :  5:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey all, douglas here , in arlington,texas. i feel that way too, nomad6. during the warmer months, i like to take a shower about dawn and drip-dry by the pool, and it irks me to have to get clothed to go to work. i drive a truck around dfw daily and it wouldn't be wise to go to work nude. if i could figure out a way to make a living in my backyard or house, i'd be nude basicly 24/7 douglas

davlizy

Posted - 11/07/2007 :  6:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Send davlizy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi evrybody, this is David and Beth we are nudist and we live in Singapore and just about to move back to Cebu in the Philippinnes.We have just joined; and we are looking for other like minded couples in South East Asia. And we like to chat or just or just IM. Have a great day.

Steve_83

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  05:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Steve_83's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey! I am a Melbourne Newbie. Love to go to the beach and also go bush. I am looking forward to join in!

nakedboi

Posted - 11/09/2007 :  7:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Send nakedboi an AOL message  Send nakedboi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone, Am a 36 year old male, who is one who enjoys being naked 24/7... Am a gay male, but I enjoy being naked with males or females. Just love being around others who enjoy being natural...

Naked Tony

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  1:32:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada ! Stumbled upon this site awhile back but just joined - I too am a gay male and hope that is permissible ! So many different forums and so much information here that I have not been able to locate elsewhere.
I have been a nudist for the past 25-30 years, at least to some extent, I am naked at home all the time now,I live alone so this does not pose to be a problem, well unless I have company and I do pull on a pair of sweats for them. Love nude beaches, camping, hiking - there is a nude beach here but it is a 30 minute drive from the city and without a vehicle I cannot get there as often as I would like, but have found some awesome places to hang out :) nude on some of my hikes.

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  5:42:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Tony,
We're also Canadian, glad to see more Canadians joining the site.
Cheers,
david & cathy

blueser

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  07:25:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My name is Gary.
I am new here.
Hi.

Gary

Quietman1951
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  09:57:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All

I've been reading the post here for some time. I registered a while back, but it didn't seem to work. Tried again today, and here I am.

My name is Dale, I live in Michigan, my only opportunities to be nude, have been at home, and indoors.

Quietman1951 ; wishing to be Paroled from confinment in my textiles!

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.82 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved