Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 208 ]  [ Total: 208 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  12:28:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Rikki. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Tuffers from the UK

tubadawg333

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  1:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings from USA. I am new and exploring the concept of naturism. Thanks for being available! Looking forward to sharing with everyone.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  3:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum, Tuhbadawg. I hope you find the forum a welcoming and informative place.

Melissa

RonandPam

Posted - 12/08/2007 :  10:03:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, We are new to this site. We were introduced to the naturist lifestyle about 4 months ago when we decided to visit a nearby nudist resort. We love the freedom and all the friendly people we meet.We are straight non-swingers and live in Brooksville, Fl. We are looking for other couples who share the nudist lifestyle for friendship. We are 50 and 48.

Ronald E Fowler
Pamela J Fowler

mellman

Posted - 12/16/2007 :  12:36:13 PM  Show Profile  Send mellman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My gf and i are fairly new to nudism but love it, I am in central IL and anyone else here can email me at mellman7@earthlink.net

Mellman

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/16/2007 12:46:59 PM

newtoallofthis
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  08:32:29 AM  Show Profile  Send newtoallofthis a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, new couple in our early 40's from GA. Have done the nude beaches in the caribbean but still are "newbies" Looking forward to this site.

nudepilot2007

Posted - 12/22/2007 :  4:56:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

New to the site, but I am liking everyone here very much. Everyone is so friendly. Like to meet others to chat with.

hawaii
Forum Member

Posted - 12/25/2007 :  12:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aloha from hawaii i injoy been in the nude i go to hangin loose on the big island aloha jeff

jeff hawaii

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2007 :  12:48:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Eveyone,
I'm new to the site, became a member about two weeks ago, but been very busy with the holidays, looking forward to having many great discussions.

I've been a nudist for years and also a smoothie, that was accidential. Long story.

Best regards,

Gerard

dino79

Posted - 12/29/2007 :  1:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Send dino79 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

I am a 29 year old closet-nudist from India. I can be nude outdoors only at certain religious places during bathing and purification rituals. Nudism is illegal in Indian cities but there isn't much of a problem in forrests and beaches.

Hope to make some friends with fellow naturist friends at this site.

crenshawjm
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  1:31:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ! ! ! the Wife and i are new to this site. i am glad to be here. i uploaded a pic of me to my avatar, but it changed the picture when i did, sort of like the weird mirrors at the fair, it came out making me short.
Have a Great Day :)
Mike & Karen

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/30/2007 2:36:20 PM

helenalarue

Posted - 01/01/2008 :  5:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Send helenalarue a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Helena, 34yo from france.

I started nudism last summer, I went to a nudist beach alone first, then I finally convinced my dau to come with me few times (she is 12), and we also tried a nudist club 2 times.

Last time it was in that club for christmas, a nice dinner and a lovely dance party.

I will never stop ;)
Helena

JacekPoland

Posted - 01/03/2008 :  5:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit JacekPoland's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello

My name is Jacek (read: Yatzek)
I'm from Warsaw, Poland, Central Europe

:)

McNigel
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  07:59:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suppose I'd better introduce myself. I'm 55, married 30 years, two adult children.
We're really only amateur nudists, who think that wearing clothes on a beach is silly, rather than specifically wanting to be naked. Nudity in this household has always been seen as issue of just what's practical.

However I am always surprised by the strong reaction from those with a less relaxed attitude. Even with friends we find it's best not to mention exactly which beach you went to and you learn to keep quiet.

So it's interesting to read the points of view here.

warksman_uk

Posted - 01/05/2008 :  09:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Click to see warksman_uk's MSN Messenger address  Send warksman_uk a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi im martin from the uk, been into naturism for the last 6 years or so and never looked back
likes a healthy lifestyle

(note from Moderator - An email to you bounced, please fix it in your profile)

Edited by - Moderator on 01/05/2008 11:17:25 AM

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved