Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 201 ]  [ Total: 201 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2007 :  12:09:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome all new members. Enjoy the forum.

Tuffers

whitesands

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  07:15:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all, im a new member but a longish nude beach goer. im bart, live in melbourne australia and looking forward to the summer at the nude beach. im married but the wife doesn't get into it so im a lone beach goer.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  7:06:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm not just new to the forums. I only very recently decided that I'd like to be a naturist (at least part of the time). I've thought about it before, but I've never taken active steps to get into it.

So here I go. Any advice for people living in North Carolina?

Off to browse . . . Hope I meet interesting people along the way.

wendynude

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  9:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am Wendy, a naturism and love the life style without clothes. luckily I found my soul mate on nudistmingle.com. He is also a naturism. We plan to marry and hold our wedding at the end of this year.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  09:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Phydeau

Hi. I'm not just new to the forums. I only very recently decided that I'd like to be a naturist (at least part of the time). I've thought about it before, but I've never taken active steps to get into it.

There is a nudist resort north of Greensboro, NC, on highway 158 about 7 miles west of Reidsville, www.bar-s-ranch.com. Give it a try next spring. Other resorts can be found here: www.nudistparksusa.net.

Best Wishes, Jim

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  09:47:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jim19452

quote:
Originally posted by Phydeau

There is a nudist resort north of Greensboro, NC, on highway 158 about 7 miles west of Reidsville, www.bar-s-ranch.com. Give it a try next spring. Other resorts can be found here: www.nudistparksusa.net.

Best Wishes, Jim

Jim, If the fellow is single, he will not gain admittance to Bar-S. Some of their members were at Travelites' Lobster Bash/Oyster Roast over the weekend.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  12:34:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I am new here, and after enjoying the freedom of being nude for a long time, I finally vistited a nudist resort.

I never felt nervous about being nude in front of anyone; I just didn't know how others were, personality-wise.

Originally a northern Californian, and still although I'm an old-fashioned guy. You never read about my type in the newspaper.

I got into being nude when I was a boy, although my parents would never accepted that in me, thus I was that way secretly. Fortunately, the mountains here allow for all day nudity, as there is no law against it in the mountains.

Currently single, and wouldn't mind meeting a woman who is agreeable with that. I'm a Christian nudist, and think that it, contrary to popular opinion, supports the practice of nudity in the family, but the people in my religion often can't reconcile with that. I think that is because they do not think it through very deeply. It is more of a social problem with them, and not a theological one.

Currently continuing with my education in computers; my old vocation is becoming obsolete.

I hope to interact with folks here and make some new friends!

Warmskin

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  07:38:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheri, Thanks for the information about the single male restriction at the BarS. I didn't know.

Best Wishes, Jim

PeterJ1962

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  2:55:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am new here too. If someone can tell me how to post a picture of myself, such as the attached, in my profile or in the gallery I'd be happy to.
I'm from upstate NY and enjoy camping, hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, skiing, riding my motorcycle, sunbathing...all nude except skiing and the bike.
I'm looking for others to join or join me in these activities.

Peter

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/24/2007 11:31:02 AM

bigAl385

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  10:27:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all....new member here...just got to hawaii and was looking for contacts in the area.

Aloha,
Al

Jnew

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  12:42:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all! New to this site and have so much to learn about Nudism. I've never been nude outside my home. I hope to some day. There are lots of nudist resorts and a couple beaches very close to my home. But taking it slow! Maybe this year who knows! I hope to hear and learn from all of you. Thanks Jnew.
Oh I just found this post and I didn't realize I had a unhappy face with the post. I thought I had a happy face. Still learning.

Edited by - Jnew on 11/24/2007 4:19:45 PM

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  08:35:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PeterJ1962

Hi, I am new here too. If someone can tell me how to post a picture of myself, such as the attached, in my profile or in the gallery I'd be happy to.
I'm from upstate NY and enjoy camping, hiking, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, skiing, riding my motorcycle, sunbathing...all nude except skiing and the bike.
I'm looking for others to join or join me in these activities.
Peter

The Administrator (admin) has posted on this topic and you may be able to find the post by Searching. Use your 'Members Menu/My Profile' to upload the photo as an avatar. Size the photo to a 100 x 100 pixels and use the Upload Avatar feature in your Edit Profile. Keep the photo as jpg. Create a URL that contains photos (one way is with Yahoo/Geocities) and enter it into your profile.

Best Wishes, Jim

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/24/2007 11:28:26 AM

Jnew

Posted - 11/24/2007 :  4:11:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I am very new to nudism. As my user name suggest. I have been interested in nudism for over 10 years but come from a very consertive background. So I have been very slow in my progressing. But obviously making progress. I hope to learn much from this site. I also belong to Fig Leaf Forum and have found local nudist in my area. I am from the Northwest so there are resorts and a couple nudist beachs close to my home. I hope to visit soon.

Life is so rich and good :) Jnew

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  5:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, as I stated on my first post on screen names, my name is Dave and I live in Central Kentucky, I've been a nudist for almost 50 years and it's a wonderful life, never thought about Googling Nudist until about 3 months ago but I found a whole new world out there by doing it. It's nice to be able to read about other peoples nudist lifestyles and experiances for I can relate to most of them. Cheri, if you read this, I pretty much think what you say is gospel for I agree with 99.9% of it.
Enjoy being nude,
Dave

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2007 :  09:21:01 AM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Hi

Just wanted to intoduce myself. Im a 23 year old female from ohio currently ]in college
working on my master's degree. my interests are swimming and running and of course nudism. I have been going to a nude beach about 3 times a year since i was 18 and i love it

Rikki

rikki

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved