Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 438 ]  [ Total: 438 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  04:38:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. I'm Dave from California. I'm also new to this site, and it's very cool to see all the like-minded folks here. I sometimes go to a nearby nude beach, and i enjoy hanging around the house naked when the situation permits, but I've never been to a resort or a clothing-optional cruise or anything like that. I had no idea the nudist world is as vast and widespread as it is!

I_fix_E911_stuff

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  10:51:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit I_fix_E911_stuff's Homepage  Send I_fix_E911_stuff a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All, Just joined, I am Mark, age 47, divorced and just now exploring public/group nudity. I sleep nude and exercise nude; but have never gone nude in public. My greatest interest is hiking and outdoors nudity. I live in central Georgia, USA.

Now, on to that "Bravest" thread... to get inspired!

I may make you FEEL, but I can't make you THINK.

naturist58
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  5:29:42 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist58 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings All, I am newd to this forum but definitely not new to naturism. I have been sleeping nude pretty much since I left the diaper scene (the first time) much to my parents dismay. We live in east Tennessee on the plateau and enjoy hiking, camping, etc. nude with others when we can find like-minded people. I am almost always nude while at home unless the weather dictates otherwise but my wife, while she enjoys being nude, is shy at first about being nude even while she's visiting others that are nude. John

naturist58

Jim_D

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  6:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First of all thanks for the great forum !! I've been looking for a place to go and look for advice on nudism. I'm 37 (obviously new here) and live in eastern Canada.

I've been struggling with myself for the the last two decades about the nudist lifestyle. I'm now married to a very conservative lady. I trust she wouldn't understand, so I'm nude mostly at home alone after she goes out. Sometimes I wander through our yard and every once in a while I'll find a secluded area miles from home where I can be nude and clear my head.

I guess I'm wondering if I'm alone in this situation or if there are other's like me. If so, any advice ?

I'm a closet nudist :(

Dave in Central Ky
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  7:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jim D....There are many others like you. The more you read here you'll find out there are many in your same situation, but nudism a wonderful lifestyle as far as I'm concerned. It does make it alot easier if the wife understands. Maybe you can introduce her to it, but go really slow and let her get used to it a little at a time. My wife knew that I enjoyed being nude for many years before I told her the extent of how much I enjoyed it and that I was a nudist. She was OK with it and that makes it alot easier now.

Dave

"Cold Weather Sucks"

shavedmarcus

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  6:25:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all , Marcus here in Spain , Salamanca to be exact. I am half English half Spanish aged 30. Only been to nudist beach once , was a bit embarrased as im a little on the small side . I would love to goto a nudist hotel though , or a camp one day .

Just here out of general interest , thanks for having me ,
Marcus

softtail04

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  8:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
message deleted

Edited by - softtail04 on 05/09/2008 6:13:25 PM

Alex11185
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2008 :  9:25:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - Alex11185 on 02/16/2008 12:14:19 PM

stvaun

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  02:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a new member. My wife and I are planning a trip to Sedona Arizona and wondering are there (any) places to go nude in the area
Stvaun

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/24/2008 09:43:35 AM

kmnude

Posted - 01/24/2008 :  08:47:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
We are Megan and Kevin. We are from Idaho. We are new to nudism but have decided that is the direction we want to go. We would like to meet others to be naked with.

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2008 :  8:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, everyone.

I'm David from California. I just discovered this site and it's awesome! Personally, I discovered the nude beaches of California several years back, but I had no idea that such a full community of nudists like this existed, online or elsewhere.
It's so nice to realize there's such camaraderie out there!

As for me, I grew up in a completely clothed environment growing up----my folks were never nude around us and I don't think I was ever nude around them after about age 6 or so (plus that I grew up in Cleveland which was pretty cold the majority of the year).

Despite the rare occasion when I'd hang out naked in my room, or, as an adult, in the privacy of my own home, I never considered social nudity until I found about the nude beaches in S. Calif, and almost as a self-dare decided to try it out. I was terrified, but I couldn't believe how terrific it was once I tried it. Now I go numerous times each summer. But I've never attended any other nude social settings (yet).

One of the things that struck me at the nude beaches was how friendly everyone was----a smile, a "hi", a nod and wave--from complete strangers---nothing salacious, just a friendly greeting. It's almost like everyone is stripped down to their basic being, and thus everyone is on an equal footing---and all pretentiousness goes out the window. You never see that on regular beaches. And in a place like S. Calif where status and attitude dictate a lot of behavior, it's so nice to go to a place where all that goes away.

I've read scores of posts here on all different topics, and I am so impressed with the degree of intelligence and thoughtfulness you find in practically all the entries----so many forums are full of rude and foolish people who attack and are just nasty----not one of those here. Even people's differing of opinions here seem to be handled with respect and polite deference---

I'm beginning to think that nudists are the most evolved and civilized folks in the world! I'm very glad to have found this group.

Dave in CA

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  05:23:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome newcomers Enjoy the site

J0hnnyVegas

Posted - 01/27/2008 :  7:27:18 PM  Show Profile  Send J0hnnyVegas a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello, everyone. i'm glad i found a site with a lot of activity. i'm new to the whole nudist thing. i started going to 8 mile cove at lake mead last summer and couldn't get enough. now if i can only find the hot springs. that's my goal for next weekend.

junebugg1972

Posted - 02/01/2008 :  7:18:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I am living near Santa Barbara, California and traveling to SPAIN this May and June. I would really like to meet some wonderful people and travel to beaches and go hiking, camping or exploring.
I am a 2 year nudist, althoug I think I always have been a nudist. I love the freedom and it really has been a life changing experience.
Hope to hear from a few fellow nudists.
JBL ...

Amurion

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  12:14:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am also new here. I am 21, a college student and married. I have been interested in nudism for several years now and am slowly getting my wife used to the idea as well. My only trouble is that I live in a community that has no nudist group of any kind and the closests ones are either in Minneapolis/St. Paul MN, or Madison WI and I am located halfway between the two of them. .

Nate

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/02/2008 12:24:57 PM

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.62 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved