Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 202 ]  [ Total: 202 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Sandy 2

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  9:18:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi--my name is Sandy...Sandy 2, (I think there already is someone here by the name of Sandy) I am new to nudism, but I may change all that in a couple of weeks, as I intend to go to Florida and stop in at Cypress Grove,Kissimee. I do have somewhat of a complication as I am transgendered. Sandy Flynn

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/02/2008 :  10:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sandy 2

Hi--my name is Sandy...Sandy 2, (I think there already is someone here by the name of Sandy) I am new to nudism, but I may change all that in a couple of weeks, as I intend to go to Florida and stop in at Cypress Grove,Kissimee. I do have somewhat of a complication as I am transgendered. Sandy Flynn

Sandy, Welcome to these forums.

The resort in Kissimme, is Cypress COVE.

If the process is complete, there will be no problem as I've been acquainted with a more than one who was finished with the entire journey. It was impossible to tell. If you've not gone through the entire process, some people are not as accepting as others. Your situation might be better discussed on another topic so we don't hijack this thread.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

CaliCard

Posted - 02/03/2008 :  12:14:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit CaliCard's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm new to this board and think that it's a great resource. I'm 25 and have been a nudist since I was 16. My first experience was at Hanlan's Point beach in Toronto. Now I live in Southern California and love going to the beaches here. I occassionally go to Black's Beach, but San Onofre is where I go any opportunity I get. Unfortunately because of my job, I don't get to go as often as I'd like. Anyway, I have met some nice people there. I'd like to find a local group of nudists-like a non-landed group that plays volleyball and stuff like that. Well, that's basically all I have to say right now. I'm looking forward to getting to know more nudists through this board.
-Stew

neilc

Posted - 02/09/2008 :  10:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am currently in atlanta too

karen1963
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2008 :  1:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Send karen1963 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and still figuring it all out. I am 45 years old, living nude in Orange County, California. My family was into nudism when I was growing up, mostly around the house and at the beach, and I have continued to live nude all my life.

I'm looking forward to participating in this forum!

-Karen

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  04:06:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Karen See you have been busy with your postings . Lovely to see a new member so active. Enjoy the forum

Tuffers

donk

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  6:49:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI, I'M DON AND I AM ALSO NEW AT THIS.
I'M NEW TO NUDISM, VISITED A NUDE BEACH IN JAMICA LOVE IT. SINCE RETURN I HAVE VISITED 2 RESORTS CLOSE BY. LOOKING FOWARD TO MANY MORE VISTS.

maytrythis
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2008 :  8:35:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We haven't been to a nude beach or anywhere else yet but are looking into it. The opportunities in Iowa are limited

royclr

Posted - 02/16/2008 :  02:47:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi to all .very new to site - still trying to work out how to use this site.

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  07:59:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, first post here. Still getting a bit used to the whole site although it shouldn't be too hard as I'm a gamer and I visit forums more than I visit a shop.

I'm a closet nudist (damn) as the chance of my family going ballistic is 99.999999999999999999999999999% (you get the idea). I sleep naked though but cannot stay so at all times because:

1. I live with my parents even if I'm 20 and all (here it's common)
2. At the moment it's frickin' COLD here and although I do take a stroll naked in the house should I awaken in the middle of the night it doesn't last long else I freeze hehe.
3. The doors in our house just do not lock and questions arise if I try to none the less. On top of that none of hte doors are solid wood which means they have loads of glass through which light can show meaning I can't stay up late naked in my room. The glass isn't plain at least, so looking through it won't help anyone figure what I'm doing.
4. The concept of privacy doesn't exist in our house. People go in and out of everyone's room no problem, only it IS a problem for me.

Hoping I can sneak off to the so-called, non-official nudist beach this summer. I might check it out, but then how I'm going to persuade my gf is off-topic and still to be seen.

Well, hello again everyone! :D

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

now wait a second.... :D

Edited by - prism2525 on 02/18/2008 08:01:04 AM

lovebeingnude

Posted - 02/18/2008 :  9:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, when my brother–in–law "confessed" to me that he and my sister were nudists. My first reaction was laughter: my second reaction was ‘I have got to try this!’ My BIL showed me some web sites and introduced me to the philosophy of nudism.

I talked to my boyfriend, who thought I was nuts, but he agreed to try it. Every day after that, I was on the internet reading message boards, and woman’s first time experiences. I wanted to go with all my being, but I was nervous at the same time. But, after reading so many first time experiences all saying the same thing, I began to relax about attending a nudist event.

My first experience was at a non-land club, it was recommended by one of my friends on http://www.nudistmingle.com. I immediately felt comfortable. It's like the old saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans." Everyone was nude and comfortable, so it was not hard to join in. We brought our snacks to share, our towel and some beer to drink. The people were friendly; the water felt good without a suit on and the night ended all too quickly.

In the summer, I travel to nudist camps. I LOVE being outdoors, sunning, swimming and enjoying the wonderful people at these co-ops. I feel fortunate to be able to understand the nudist lifestyle and enjoy a wonderful and relaxing experience.

We are a NUDE when possible, clothed when practical club, so there is no pressure to be nude right away, except to be in the pool, and then you must be nude. The atmosphere is very family friendly, from kids to grandparents.

Sincerely,

A female nudist :-)

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/19/2008 09:46:40 AM

WayOfLife

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  4:19:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All !!

I'm an 18 year old nudist. I have been a nudist for 18 years now. My parents took on the lifestyle when they were in their 20's and moved into a nudist community after I was born. The only time I wear clothes seems to be for church or trips into town.

My parents raised me to live my life in the nude because that is how God created me. The have taught me to live the same way any other young-clothed person would.

I'm kind of surprised about a lot of comments on here. They dont seem to follow the natural-nudist-lifestyle.

A lot of people on here seem to be anti-physical contact, Anti PDA, anti-art etc.

Myself and my other nudist friends were raised to do EVERYTHING that a clothed person would. We hug our friends, we played outside in the nude, we bike nude, we swim nude, we watch t.v. nude, we do EVERYTHING in the nude.

I dont get why nude people shy away from activities that clothed people do. Bonding with parents, friends, teachers etc. I grew up horse-playing/sporting/etc with friends, which many people on here seem to think is not proper "etiquette". I think that is crap !! If clothed people do it, why shouldnt we ?? It's what people do ! It's natural !

I think a lot of people on here would fall into the "Obsessivly Afraid of Being Looked At" category. We had a family do a tour in my buddies house the other day, and they were appauled that his sister was sitting in his dads lap when he was drinking coffee and reading the paper while she was drawing.. BUT WHY ?? that is NORMAL !

We also had a similar problem when a hired school teacher came in for tutoring inside the community. He saw a bunch of us guys playing Rugby and thought it was sick and disgusting that we would do that.. BUT WHY ?? We are just playing sports ?? Who cares if we are nude. It isn't sexual, it's natural for us..

So I guess what I am trying to say is this:

People need stop worrying about being "Politically Correct".. Physical contact isnt bad ! It is not sexual to us Nudists !

Oh, and for the posts about kissing in public; There is nothing wrong with kissing your significant other in public ! Clothed people do it, why cant we ?? It's NaTURAL !!!

That is my 2 cents.

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  4:31:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WayOfLife, I'm 20 years old and have been grown in the polar opposite way about nudism (well perhaps not that radical, but still...)

Perhaps it's that us ex-textiles (mind, I stay dressed most of the time cos my family doesn't know and only I sleep nude) who only recently got rid of that preposterous programming comissioned by society still find it awkward, indecent or whatever to see such things.

Also you must understand that you, unlike me and others here, have very open-minded parents. I'm almost 100% sure my parents would freak out if they got wind of it, or at the very least they would never stop preaching their point of view to me until I give in (since I would never do, would I get to have a permanent headache?). Many, many people out there (me too until a year ago I guess) have it programmed in their minds that NUDITY = SEX, no way around that idea.

So in the end, while you get to keep enjoying the beautiful lifestyle to your heart's content, understand and respect every person's background and way of thinking.

Cheers :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

WayOfLife

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  6:05:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
prism2525

I completely understand your perspective.

I just dont understand why some people on this forum are so adamant about those topics. I can understand that they are "unfamiliar" with some of the typical nudist ways, but what is the need in being so "Anti" ?

It is almost as if some dont understand... I agree that Nudism does NOT mean Sex, by ANY MEANS... But why do some nudists think there are things/activities clothed people can do that we cant ??

If it is natural, by all means do it !!

That is what I was trying to get at..

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  6:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe they think of nudism only as a hobby, or some way to relax ALONE. Still, I don't understand it either.

However I think this is getting off topic so I's suggest you make a new topic on some other forum about this.

Cheers ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.66 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved