Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 430 ]  [ Total: 430 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/05/2008 :  8:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! I,m new here, and to practicing nudism. (Where have I been all my life?) It's encouraging reading about new nudists of all ages. I thought I'd be an "oddball", at 61 and just new to practicing nudism. I was raised, and raised my children believing that there was something wrong with nudity. I don't know why. Don't think most others do either. Anyway, now I'm really enjoying "clothing-free" days and nights. Just wish I had started MANY years ago. Always wanted to. Just never had the courage. "Mainstream" guides our lives too much. Hope to hear from lots of you soon.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2008 :  08:08:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
northwest,

I'll soon be 75 and didn't become a social nudist until 73. I will enjoy it while I can; hard to beat the sun and wind caressing my naked body. The 'mainstream' PC people of intolerance and exclusion can go jump in a frigid lake.

Best Wishes, Jim

JuanPisaro

Posted - 04/08/2008 :  8:06:19 PM  Show Profile  Send JuanPisaro a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well I guess it is time I post a hello and introduce myself. I found nudism at home as I have a very large private property and live miles from anyone. Hence I can be all the time nude-- unfortunately the climate and the heating system does not permit year round nakedness. It sure was nice to have a few days in January that allowed a few days o/s but I know those days are coming at least for the next six months. I have never shared my nudist with anyone or done nudism away from home. I understand Juniper Woods(http://www.juniperwoods.com/) has a first time visitors day in July, I think I might try it out, though I am not sure I understand the desire to be naked with others, I have a great venue and enjoy my time close to home. That said I guess I should invite others to share my private space. So if you are in the area contact me-- there is a beautiful mountain stream here.

the devil

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  10:21:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit the devil's Homepage  Click to see the devil's MSN Messenger address  Send the devil a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
im nude...ops i meant new lol............or did i!! ;-)

t.h.e_d.e.v.i.l@hotmail.com add me if you want, or ppl94@yahoo.co.uk, but i use hotmail more

posted my own topic in general board, check it out...please:)

the devil

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  2:49:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit the devil's Homepage  Click to see the devil's MSN Messenger address  Send the devil a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
so this is where you introduce yourself, yet none of you bother...wow thats friendly!

i was looking to make friends etc etc, but as it appears none of you are active members, and no one seems to care, i wonder if i should bother!...im only wasting MY time!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  4:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome new members. Devil, you don't need to follow the pack.
:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

the devil

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  7:42:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit the devil's Homepage  Click to see the devil's MSN Messenger address  Send the devil a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i didnt want to seem nasty or anything sorry, i just look everywhere to make friends, and for a big website like this i expected a reply pretty quick, guess my fault..sorry everyone

bobski96
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  7:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I am also new on this page so let me introduce myself. I am Bobski and I am from Michigan. My wife and I go to Orient beach every chance we get. We just got back from Key West, Florida, We got up to the Garden of Eden where we joined 3 nude ladies and one man. We joined in the dress code and sure enjoyed it.We will be at Orent beach next week for only one day as We will be on a cruise. Michigan sure is cold in the winter....Thanks for letting me share and become your nudist friend. We love to get nude and get a all over tan.....

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  8:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Devil-
Welcome! Remember the majority of the forum members are quite a few hours behind you, and most of us are still at work when your posts appear. By the time we get home and check in, you may already have given up on us! Hang in there and join the discussions!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

the devil

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  10:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit the devil's Homepage  Click to see the devil's MSN Messenger address  Send the devil a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by boomdriver

Devil-
Welcome! Remember the majority of the forum members are quite a few hours behind you, and most of us are still at work when your posts appear. By the time we get home and check in, you may already have given up on us! Hang in there and join the discussions!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

makes sense, i understand that allready, just remember im not the ONLY one from uk!...and 17000 or 27000 members, cant all be in places few hours ahead!...but thanks, anyone know where to post for making friends to add me, like add my email address i mean...

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/17/2008 09:33:20 AM

wmichcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  05:57:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bobski from another Michigander.

nuderebel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2008 :  09:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bobski........We were in Key West last month. Our visit to the Garden of Eden was short this time. Lots of clothed guys waiting for someone to take off their clothes. We stayed maybe 2 minutes. Last Nov., however, it was nicely populated with the naked folk.........
We love Orient Beach too.....only visited on cruises, though........

Edited by - nuderebel on 04/17/2008 09:27:06 AM

luvtobenaked

Posted - 04/19/2008 :  10:39:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all. I am not new here. I joined awhile ago but never posted, just been browsing. This is my first post. Figured it was time I said something.

only4love

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  01:27:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I m from mumbai (india), i asked very many time about any such activity going on in mumbai, but found no one till now, will any body from mumbai like to join me

curiousinWNY

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  3:17:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, all...

Like my username says - I've been curious about the "lifestyle" for some time now, so I thought I'd check out what some of the hot topics of discussion were all about here.

First of, let me say this - I have never been to a clothing optional facility, beach, camp, etc. I was brought up in one of those super-conservative families who said things like "gee-whiz" and "gosh darn." It would never have occurred to anyone in my family that anyone would ever want to take their clothes off in a social setting - in fact, I'm not too sure some of them didn't grow up thinking that people were born with clothes on...lol.

On top of this, I married into a family with a similar background. It would mortify my wife to be caught without clothing on, where anyone could see her.

BUT - IN SPITE of this background, I have always wanted to try going "clothing optional." It completely fascinates me - and I don't think I would have any problem doing it (well, other than any other typical first-time guy who's worried about getting too "excited" his first time out).

So, why haven't I ever tried it? My problems are these: I live in an area in which "practical nudity" is practically impractical...lol. That is to say, where I live, there are really only 2-3 good months in which to practice nudism comfortably. The rest of the year, clothing is definitely required.

Second - because of the lack of warm weather, there just aren't too many places nearby for me to just "stop by' for a day and try it. That, plus, because my wife wouldn't get anywhere near such a place, I would have to plan a trip by myself and I have heard where single men aren't always welcomed.

Anyway - that's my story. Since this is the first-time poster area, I thought I'd say hello...

Hope to hear from some of you in the future...

- Dave "curiousinWNY"

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved