Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 194 ]  [ Total: 194 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  6:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, curiousinWNY!

If you go to the top of the page, click on "forums menu", then "all forums". You will find many, many topics that will answer your questions. You should also find one of Cheri's posts so you can go to her website. She has some great info available that you can read. She will explain some things to your wife that may help her understand the "lifestyle" from a woman's point of view. Good luck, maybe you'll meet some of us at the beach this summer!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Edited by - boomdriver on 04/30/2008 6:02:56 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  7:08:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by curiousinWNY

(snip)
It would mortify my wife to be caught without clothing on, where anyone could see her.
(snip)
So, why haven't I ever tried it? My problems are these: I live in an area in which "practical nudity" is practically impractical...lol. That is to say, where I live, there are really only 2-3 good months in which to practice nudism comfortably. The rest of the year, clothing is definitely required.

Second - because of the lack of warm weather, there just aren't too many places nearby for me to just "stop by' for a day and try it. That, plus, because my wife wouldn't get anywhere near such a place, I would have to plan a trip by myself and I have heard where single men aren't always welcomed.

Anyway - that's my story. Since this is the first-time poster area, I thought I'd say hello...

Hope to hear from some of you in the future...

- Dave "curiousinWNY"

Dave, Welcome to these forums and thank you for introducing yourself. There are year opportunities in your area in the form of nonlanded clubs including Naturist Rochester that has swims (rental facilities) as well as events at members' homes. Their website is www.naturistrochester.org and you might be surprised at your wife's reaction. I can recommend going to my club's website at www.travelites.info and click on Reluctant Partner brochure and leave it where you're sure she'll see it; don't just hand it to her.

I wish you the best.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

Edited by - Cheri on 04/30/2008 7:11:04 PM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  03:21:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome curiousinWNY.My wife came from a "conservative" background as did I to a certain degree but onceshe was persuaded to try naturism she took to it like a duck to water.I agree with Cheri that you may be surprised by your wife's reaction. You willnever know until you try.

In my opinion, to keep your thoughts secret from your wife could be a recipe for disaster.

Good luck

Mike & Sue

curiousinWNY

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  08:48:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, boomdriver, Cheri and Mike & Sue;

Well, thank you all for your very kind welcome - you have definitely proven that the conventional perception that nudists are friendly people, first & foremost, is true.

Thanks, too, for your advice & suggestions - all very well taken, indeed! Cheri - your website & information will certainly help when the time comes.

I'm not sure how soon - if ever - we will try this, but I will keep posted to these boards for news & updates.

Thanks again!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  05:32:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our Pleasure CuriousinWNY. Keep in touch and let us all know how you get on. Stay with us also in the forum.

Mike & Sue

brazhunter
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  2:36:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, another newbie here from south central PA.

I may be looking for others to accompany me to nudist resorts in the Mid-Atlantic region.

(if it ever warms up...)

Grizzly Bare

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  6:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone! Good to be a new member here!
I've been a home naturist since I was a teenager. My wife and I are pretty casual about nudity at home. We have 2 teenagers, still at home, who are accepting of the lifestyle.
We live in the Jackson area of Mid-Michigan.
My wife has agreed to go to a resort this summer to see if she's comfortable being nude around other people.
We're looking for possible friendships in our age group who are also married. We are Christians who maintain moral standards.
Anyone else out there in our category, and locality, who would be interested in becoming friends that we could practice the nude lifestyle around?
I'm enjoying this site immmensely, and feel that it's providing a valuable service.
Hope to hear from like minded souls in our area.
Grizzly Bare

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2008 :  04:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a quick note to welcome you Grizzly Bare. We are on the other side of the "pond" but are happy to correspond.

Mike & Sue

wmichcouple
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2008 :  06:30:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Grizzly,
Glad to see you found this site my fellow Christian. Since your in Jackson are you thinking of heading over to Turtle Creek? Wife and I havent been there yet but are planning on going to Spruce Hollow this summer in Mesick.

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  10:58:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I'm an 18 year old male, my name is Steven and I live in Easton, Pennsylvania. Never been to a nudist place before, but it seems interesting.

NakedTiger

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  10:45:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all! 35 year old male in Houston, TX. Single with no kids. Been a home nudist for several years. First nude beach was Breezes in Runaway Bay, Jamaica in 2001. After that I have been to other nude beaches and currently go to Lone Star Resort north of Houston on occassion. Looking forward to making new friends here. Thanks. John

Grizzly Bare

Posted - 05/08/2008 :  05:22:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey there wmichcouple! Good to hear from fellow Michiganders! I want to try Turtle Lake Maybe we'll see you there! PM me if you'd like to discuss the topic more. Thanks again for the reply! ~ Grizzly Bare

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/08/2008 09:24:59 AM

Dove

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  5:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi! My name is Dove. I'm new also and I've never even posted to a forum before. I'm originally from California and had never even thought of nudism before but it really interests me. Can someone show me around?

Thanx

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  06:27:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Dove. I would suggest you start by reading the many topic about nudism on the forum and post your thoughts and questions that way. I am sure we will be able to assist you on your journey.

sahil1234

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  1:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Send sahil1234 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
HI to all!!!
I am 21 yrs old,male..
I am new to nudism!! Any help and assistance would be greatly appreciated....!!
Thank you!!

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved