Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 112 ]  [ Total: 112 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

jamez

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  06:31:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see jamez's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi guys, im new to this forum and new to nudism... im from Malta
james

[edited for content]

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/07/2008 11:43:04 AM

kimberlly

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  4:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Ya'll,

I'm from Ontario, Canada and have just found this site. Looks like I'll get great use of it as I look for more destinations to enjoy my nudity with like minded individuals.

JCountry

Posted - 07/12/2008 :  1:57:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,
I'm from Arizona. I found this site while researching stuff about nudism. It seemed like a really good place to learn more about nudism and peoples opinions. I love the variety of topics and variety of personalities.

Jasieu
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  08:25:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jasiu from Penna

***POW/MIA You Are Not Forgotten***

koffee

Posted - 07/22/2008 :  5:22:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like my lifelong curiosity is about to be quenched this weekend, the final
mental barrier and inhibitions are going to be dropped and I am going to be
*gulp* naked in public.

I will get my background information out of the way quickly so I can actually
get to the meat and potatoes of my post.

I am likeable dude in my 20's living at the Jersey shore, lucky for me, Sandy
Hook is nearby and I can easily try out being a nudist for a day to see if it
fits. I am not going to lie, as excited as I am to do it I am nervous and
bashful about certain "parts" so this is going to be a very challenging moment!

I have been reading about clubs and gatherings and it seems as if there are alot
of close knit groups and individuals for this type of lifestyle. I was hoping to
meet a family or a few people to get to know and hopefully learn from and grow
as a community member. Surely, there must be a few of you in NJ willingly to
take a scared new person by the hand and ease him into this

Being realistic, I can picture myself this weekend quickly stripping off my
shorts and laying on my tummy. I was hoping meeting some people more privately
would enable me to adjust so I can just waltz around without a care in the
world!

Well thats all! Hope I get to know some of you better along my journey to
personal freedom and become a valuable community member :)

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  08:59:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Read your post which convinced me you'll enjoy being a social nudist. Welcome.

Best Wishes, Jim

bodger

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  10:29:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, Im Bodger. I havnt completed my profile yet. Im having difficulty navigating the site, but I will soon get the hang of it

koffee

Posted - 07/23/2008 :  12:44:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Bodger! Welcome!

naturius

Posted - 07/31/2008 :  5:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody I'm new here.I am from Greece I found your site searching for beaches you can do nudism.

paganguy

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  11:40:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, fist off Me and my wife are new to this whole life style for the most part. We have went nude around the home and a few times in the back yard and a couple in the woods near our home. Its just always been me and her only. We are looking at a camp here in Alabama so wish us luck LOL.

By the way I am very glad to have found this place everyone seems so nice.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2008 :  12:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Firstly Koffee: I find your posting very mature and hope that you find happiness in our lifestyle. Mrs Tuffers and I started on our journey into naturism when we were in our twenties and have never looked back. It is important to us now as it was 30 odd years ago.

Paganguy: Welcome to you and your wife to the forum and we wish you luck in your quest into social nudism. We are a great crowd from whatever part of the world we come from.

Feel free to PM or email us if you want some guidance.

Mike & Sue

paganguy

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  11:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Tuffers, I have to admit I am really nervious about going to this camp, we have thought about making the 2+ hour drive tomorrow and well I am more open to being nude at home and have fears about it in public setting where as my wife has the idea of "Lets just do it and see how it goes"

Should I be so nervious? Has anyone been to a camp in alabama?

Also if things go well is it ok for us to bring our camera and take photos of ourselves. This is gona be sorta of a mini vaction for us.

Thanks again and Blessed Be!

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2008 :  8:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
paganguy, I'm sure your visit will be successful. The nerves should go away once you stop THINKING about being nude and just start BEING nude! You'll be surprised how natural it seems. As far as the camera, better leave it in the car until you find out the venue's policy on photography Just ask at check-in. Better to find out in advance than to be asked to leave on your first visit! There are several topics on nude photography here, you may want to check them out. So- relax, have a good time, and give us a report when you get back!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Josh_87
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  06:54:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey people! new to the site, thought i may aswell introduce myself.
Look forward to chattin with you all :)
This is me!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  07:56:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Josh

Paganguy, Sue and I were a little nervous when we made our first trip to a club 30 years ago. Within 10 minutes or so we felt completely relaxed. Remember everyone around you will be nude and you will just blend in once you have undressed.Nobody judges you on whatever shape or size you and your wife are. Just relax and enjoy.

Mike

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved