Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Deepak

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  1:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudeindian: join the yahoogroup indianaturist and you'll be in touch with other naturists in India.

Deep

smoothwoody

Posted - 05/20/2008 :  09:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I have been reading the forums for quite some time and finally decided to register. I guess I am a closet nudist. I live in Connecticut.
Woody was a nickname from my childhood years and now I am a smoothie so now I am smoothwoody

woody

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2008 :  09:14:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, long time reader (under a different screen name), not quite first time poster. I'll be back...

TheMagicDucky
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  05:59:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy all. New to site, but not new to nudism. Wife and I belong to a nudist camp/resort near us where we go most weekends. Is it possible this is an active message board dedicated to nudists? Seems most are either really dead (like AANR's), or are all about sex, and not nudism. Enjoyed the reading so far. Hope I will have some positive stuff to add later down the road. Oh well...rambled on long enough. Just saying howdy. Oh..and how do you get a pic posted on your profile pic thingy? All I saw were places to add website links, no uploading of pictures. About it..peace.

Just your average mallard.

systemcat

Posted - 06/01/2008 :  10:30:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just recently it hit me I could be called a nudist. For years I've been moving around in my apartments and sleeping in the buff. I have to remember some times to put on full clothes before leaving my home. Thank goodness the only mistake I've ever made was being briefly outside showing my longjohns instead of pants.

I live in Colorado and to the fact many many around me don't know my "dressing habits" in private. I think I'll be changing my user name real soon.

harsi

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  07:11:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hii everyone
this is harsha from india ,like many fellow indians here i'm a home nudist(its illegal here)
my love for nudism started couple of years back.....i tried sleeping naked one summer night, it was uncomfortable at first but i got used to it and now its really relaxing sleeping naked, i'm planning to visit europe and i hope i could give nudism a try outdoors.
hope i could make some good friends here .

Dayday

Posted - 06/18/2008 :  09:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Dayday a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
HI my name is Dustin and im new here.Im 25 and to me that seems young to a lot of people ive come across, is it young or not? Ive always loved to be naked i just new people frowned on it, until I moved to Germany and found a place to go lay out nude, thats when I new for sure that I was a true nudist. I loved it. I had gone skinny dipping before and always enjoyed it, but when I got to experience it around people i didnt know at all it was an awsome feeling. No one really spoke english very well but i managed to talk to quite a few people. I have a job that holds me back from a lot of vacation or places i can go but I enjoy my time at home nude with my wife. My wife is not into the whole thing yet but i call her my turtle cause i know soon she will come out of that shell. I would love to hear from people to get to know a little more about the life, and the endless things to do and go. Thanks

Dayday and turtle

PMazz115

Posted - 06/28/2008 :  2:38:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,
Been nudist for a few years now in upstate NY.

realar

Posted - 06/30/2008 :  04:49:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit realar's Homepage  Click to see realar's MSN Messenger address  Send realar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey guys second Peter from Oregon here who actually had the nickname “Peter Pan”, here to expand my nudist family even more, I'm also a regular at YNAI.

blustreak

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  5:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello. I'm James. I had been going to nude resorts, beaches and clubs with a partner. She and I are no longer an item, and it became a different world without a partner to go nude with. I fell out of the community for a while, but I really miss it. So lately i've been reconnecting with friends and getting out to the spots more.

davero

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  11:53:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, new to here too, wanted to share some great experiences with nude beaches in Mexico, Europe and here in the U.S. Don't know how to work this quite yet, POST!

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  01:46:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A big welcome to all of our new members. I see that I'm listed as a new member too. But that's probably because I've recently had my user name changed. I used to be known as Rockerr because of my rock musician background. Now the kind of rocking I do is in a chair .

But since I'm here, I'm from central Florida, have been a naturist for 42 year, since the first time I walked naked in the woods (us hippies used to do that alot) and have been taking walks in the nude ever since.

lddoobbl

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  5:17:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, my name is Nadia. I actually stubled on this forum looking for nudist spots in NE California. Lo and behold, there's this whole huge forum. I can find out all kinds of stuff now!

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  04:15:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Nadia. ow you have found us we hope you will stick around and participate in this excellent forum. It's informative but above all a friendly site.

Mike & Sue

wendygreen

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  11:24:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello, I am new here and nice to meet you. My friends on ausnudists.com told me this perfect forum only for nudists. i love walking on the beach,, love kissing cuddling

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved