Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 191 ]  [ Total: 191 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  07:35:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TracyFun

Also, i am trying to make an avatar, but it just won't upload, anyone know how to do it? I am attaching my photo, so everyone can ttache a face to my words

Tracy

Hi Tracy. Welcome by the way.

This is off topic but does answer your question above.

I know that someone replied that they didn't think the site was working with avatars but I did some poking around. There is a site called Shrink Pictures that may help. If the problem is that the picture won't upload because of size, you can resize it there. I believe the max size is 100x100

Edited by - bornnude on 08/13/2008 07:35:49 AM

mun

Posted - 08/13/2008 :  7:08:17 PM  Show Profile  Send mun a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I am new here from Lahore, Pakistan. Would love to meet like minded nudist in my area ....

mnd

Posted - 08/15/2008 :  02:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new to the site, so I guess it's appropriate to post my first message here- Not a big user of internet chats, so I don't log on religiously, or irreligiously for that matter. But I am big on nudity; heck, believe it or not I was born nude, as were most of my friends. Not sure what I expect to find here; just people who share my general lack of comprehension when it comes to clothing obsession. I can't think of a time I've ever put on clothes for me. Even when its cold, I'd prefer a blanket.

Life is short, Laugh now

usinfrance

Posted - 08/17/2008 :  11:19:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello we are Di and Ian. We are a Brit couple who live in the South West of France and are home, beach and when we can find one here ( recently arrived in the area) club nudists.

Look forward to chatting to anybody who wants to chat.

WarmBody

Posted - 08/17/2008 :  11:28:17 AM  Show Profile  Send WarmBody a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Howdy Forum-ites... new here as well... didn't realize this Forum existed. Single male living in Southern California. Appreciative of all lifestyles, related or otherwise. Lookin forward to becoming a welcome regular. ;o)

manusiax

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  5:24:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, my name is andy nice to meet u all.

I live in indonesia, and there's no nudist community in there.
all i know i very love nudity. i am naked in old building, parking area. but i do it just by myself.

but, i think i can share something here.

nice to meet u all,

sorry my bad english

SFbayGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2008 :  12:56:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi usinfrance... there's a Tuesday night chat sponsored by N-R.org. Check out live chat on the tool bar at the top. Warmbody and manusiax... welcome to you, too!

usinfrance

Posted - 08/21/2008 :  2:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks SFbayGuy will try to hook up next tuesday. Di and Ian

toad81

Posted - 08/22/2008 :  2:04:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit toad81's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello this is gaurav... i am a pure nudist :)

[edited due to content]

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 08/24/2008 2:22:18 PM

wildbt

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  09:13:14 AM  Show Profile  Send wildbt a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I'm Thomas,I'm 26 yrs old and I'm a new member.
I would like to make new friendship around this site,I've started doing nudism since few months,so I don't have many experiences..
I would be glad if someone answer me..bye!

scuba-steve

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  3:45:14 PM  Show Profile  Send scuba-steve a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
MY name is Steve. I am a 38 yo firefighter in the Oklahoma City area. I am new to public nudism and have a few reservations. I am supposed to go to a public nudist camp this coming weekend. I look forward to having some good times. Feel free to contact me anytime.

1inamillion

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  5:26:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good day to all. I am not new to nudism, but to this forum. Lots of good info.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2008 :  9:50:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi 1inamillion...

Welcome to the group.

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  12:21:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All, I'm a newby. At my age I started a bucket list and a nude resort was at the top. There is a resort (club) here on Cape Cod that had an open house and I called and had my first visit. I mwish I had done it 30 years ago(or maby 40 or 50). I was wramly greeted and given a tour. I can't wait to go back.

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2008 :  12:33:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome capecodjack...

The Cape is one of my favorite vacation spots.... was there in July. Where is the resort located up there? Would like to visit some time.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved