Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 183 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

pakulasi

Posted - 08/31/2008 :  09:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Send pakulasi an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi!
I'm pawan,I'm 40 yrs old and I'm a new member.I am from India and I believe in naturist,In India not found any naturist / nude club .I would like to make new friendship around this site,I've started doing nudism since few months,so I don't have many experiences..
I would be glad if someone answer me..bye!

pawankumar

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2008 :  10:06:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome, pakulasi...

Read the messages in the forums... you will get to know the members, have some nice conversations, and make some friends.

haystack

Posted - 08/31/2008 :  10:28:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello my name is hatstack first name keith i live alone in england i am retired from work due to ill health i enjoy the naturist lifestyle around the home i am 52 years old and look forward to hearing from other people on this site regards to all keep it naked

ncnewdist

Posted - 08/31/2008 :  10:54:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to welcome everybody to the forum, lot's of good people and tons of information available.
Scuba-Steve were you involved in the Mura Building incident. And how did your week-end turn out
ncnewdist

walkthebeach

Posted - 08/31/2008 :  11:03:42 AM  Show Profile  Send walkthebeach an AOL message  Reply with Quote
hi I am lins -42 and just got back from fuerteventura in the canaries where i was able to be totally clothes free on all the beaches for 14 days. its a great place.
x

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 08/31/2008 :  6:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In reply to jerysomething: the resort is in Marstons Mills. It's a village in Barnstable about 10 minutes west of Hyannis. They have a website. Sandy Terraces.

freeman

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  1:50:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hallo to everyone. I am 27 years old. I am from Greece and I like nudism. It makes me feel free and more alive. The problem is that most of my friends feel embarassed to the idea of be naked with other people. I try to explain them that when they try it, they 'll understand that they will feel more natural and that people that make nudism they 'll never look at them in a strange way.

You should visit Greek nudists beaches if you don't have by now (forgive my english)

[edit to merge two posts]

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/01/2008 3:09:43 PM

dpr70

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  4:43:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey I live in the number one area for nudist in the USA. The Tampa Bay area has several nudist resorts including - -. It really is nudist heaven here. - Yours DPR

[edited to stay on topic]

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/02/2008 10:04:39 AM

jjagoodfella

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  02:54:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, it's been a long time since Ive practiced nudism, my main problem is that I am unable to find a community of nudists or nudists contacts and friends, I live in the San Fernando/Sylmar area in Southern California.

jamesgeraghty

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  12:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Send jamesgeraghty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello My name is Jimmie

Im a new nudist, i have enjoyed going to the beach at San Onofre, CA

I live in Bellflower, Ca

Looking to meet up and enjoy the nudist lifestyle with other friends

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  1:16:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jimmie...

Greetings from the East Coast and welcome to the Forum. You will find this a great place to converse with like-minded people and perhaps find some that live near you.

It's a hot, sunny day here in New Jersey and I'm stuck inside working (presently taking a break)... should be on Gunnison Beach.

Anyway, welcome.

ardnut

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  1:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. I'm Bob from southern New Hampshire. I'm 45 and have been an at home naturist for a while. I'm just now trying to muster up the nerve to take it outside the home.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  3:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bob welcome to the thread.It took me quite a while to get up the nerve also,but go for it.you will be glad you did.........old buzzard

not as good as i once was...........dammit

ardnut

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  10:08:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by OLD BUZZARD

Hi Bob welcome to the thread.It took me quite a while to get up the nerve also,but go for it.you will be glad you did.........old buzzard

not as good as i once was...........dammit

Thanks for the welcome.
I was thinking of looking for a social event in my area. The bigger the better. That way I'm lost in the crowd.
The problem is I work nights, many weekends and sleep in the evenings. That limits the events I can attend.

HL79D

Posted - 09/05/2008 :  07:05:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well here goes!

I am a latish middle aged disabled male with a number of health ‘challenges’. I am only a closet nudist at the moment but perhaps that might change with time...

I used to wear an artificial leg which required me to be strapped up with steel reinforced belts. I was such a relief to get all this stuff off at the end of the day, and I found an even stronger sense of freedom by taking all my clothes off as well. Living alone in those days I was of course able to remain nude for most of my time (I had slept this way for many years) enjoying a happy sense of freedom. My disability was also to some extent compensated for by my nudity. It was also much easier to shower and go to the loo etc without going through all the rigmarole of getting clothes and leg off and then back on again. Later when I found myself in a rather stressful job, to get home and quickly get my clothes, tin leg and various straps off was also a very good way to de-stress and relax.

At the time I was living in a small community of disabled people many of whom could not have the luxury and relaxation (or so it seemed to me) that simple nudity can bring. Relying as they did on various carers with ’normal’ attitudes to clothing and bodies.

Time passed and I continued with my home nudism whenever circumstances allowed, once spending five days without getting dressed. Amazingly though and by pure chance I eventually met a quite wonderful woman who seemed not to notice my physical ‘differences’. We became friends, fell in love and have now been married for some time now. My body image has greatly improved, and while rather less of a nude enthusiast than myself, we do of course sleep nude, my wife is quite happy to spend time nude with me about the house.

This is a happy state of grace that we both value and enjoy. This was reinforced for us a while back by an adaptation of Milton’s Paradise Lost. In this play the two principal actors playing Adam and Eve are nude on stage for all of the second half. Wondering what the effect of this rather audacious and courageous production would have on us and the rest of the audience we were happily surprised to find that their nudeness was completely natural, un-disturbing and was indeed the only valid way to have done it. The most profound and sad thing though was their getting dressed and ‘joining the rest of the (clothed) world’ at the end of the play. This was a moving and sad comment on the attitude of our society to our truly ‘natural state‘, and we often think about this remarkable piece of work.

Well sorry to ramble on so but that about sums up HL79D (sorry for the rather strange handle, I would rather like to change it). I do sometimes have slight problems justifying why I like to be nude in this clothed society of ours. The media laugh at us but I suspect that there are many out there who have no problem at all with the concept of nudity, and indeed spend a lot of their time without clothes as well.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved