Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  5:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hot eagle-

You may want to check the dates on the posts. Aalia's post is almost six years old, and she hasn't posted since. I wouldn't wait up for a reply!

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Edited by - boomdriver on 02/14/2009 5:49:14 PM

gatorman4109
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  07:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm new to this and nudism also. i love the lifestyle and wish i could be nude 24/7. when i retire, i hope to retire to one of the many resorts here in florida.

gatorman4109
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2009 :  08:02:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
unfortunatly, thats how people think. it would seem logical, that naked people are looking for sex, i must admit i do enjoy admiring my fellow nudists bodies,for a moment, then only the eyes are visable to me. my wife is one of those that does not understand and refuses to try to listen or try once. i get naked as often as i can and love the sun and air on my body,and the freedom and removing the social classes.

ckmcb4

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  7:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit ckmcb4's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi 53 MWM here in Maryland, love being nude and anxious to vist a nude resort or gathering. Nothing better than sun, fun and being naked!!

ckmcb4

ckmcb4

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  7:55:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit ckmcb4's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi 53 MWM here in Maryland, love being nude and anxious to vist a nude resort or gathering. Nothing better than sun, fun and being naked!!

ckmcb4

truckin6382

Posted - 02/18/2009 :  10:52:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all! My name is Marc, I am a 26 year old, married guy, with three dogs and no kids. I am from Puyallup, Washington. I have been a closet nudist for the last 8 years (I know the date lol). I am sticking to the closet for now, although my wife and I run around the house nekkid', I just don't know if she would appriciate it in public yet. We have spoken about when we have our own house with seclusion from outsiders, we will be as free as can be, but that is it for now. Thanks for giving me a way to go somewhat public. ;)

gatorman4109
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  07:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am new to this site also, from what i have seen so far, this is the greatest site for our life style. so many people do not understand us and our desire to have a peace of mind and to share our desires with our "friends"

NudeandArt

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  6:40:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone!

New Aussie member here

Cheers

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2009 :  11:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to our group folks. I'm just one of you, but I'm glad you found your way here.

The word around here might be --
shoes, shirt, pants = no service
no shoes, no shirt, no pants = service with a smile

Hahaha

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

augustmoon

Posted - 02/20/2009 :  3:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone
my name on the site is augustmoon new to this phase of my life will be joining a club real soon I live in South Carolina looking to hear from all my new friends on what I need to do on how to fet started

simple_man

Posted - 02/23/2009 :  06:42:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all the nudist friends,

I'm new here on this forum but tryin nudism for 4 years in Turkey. I know it is very hard to do it here but, if you are a real nudist (not a gay) Turkey have lots of opportunities...

Erman

darandmeus

Posted - 02/25/2009 :  11:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All.
I'm a first time nudist - well actually I'll be a first time nudist in about 12 hours. I'm going to go to Haulover tomorrow and for the first time be nude in public. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. I'll report back tomorrow and let you all know how it went.

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2009 :  6:18:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Helloo all,
Just wanted to say that you all have completely changed my views on naturism in the last year or so. I had thought that naturists were strange people without clothes living in "colonies". Now I understand you all a lot more, and will try it outside the home as soon as I find myself in a place with a beach or club (preferably beach though).
I'm also a proud canadian, so I'll give warmskin a bit of competition and post quotes from Prime ministers... :D
I'll actually be using quotes from all sorts of places. Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

-Maple Leaf

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  02:31:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have competition? Oh no, there goes my monopoly!!! Administrator -- help!!

We nudists have all types among us, and I'm glad to see you join us. It's amazing the number of different types of career folks you will find here. Nudist resorts are not that exciting I find regarding social situations. As with textile places, some folks are friendly, some are reserved.

f you went to an experimental group of 100 clothed people, but were told that 50 of them were nudists, you would never be able to pick them out on an analytical basis. They're that normal.

If you met me in a clothed situation, you'd swear that I was not a nudist, seriously, but I am.

I'm going tell you the old, worn-out Canadian joke, but you might not have heard. Stop me if you have -- You can spell Canada with three letters. Not 6, but 3. Here goes, C, eh? N, eh? D, eh? I knew you'd get it. I'm from California, so you know there are lots of jokes about that state.

Have fun in this great forum.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

George Washington

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  3:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maple Leaf

Helloo all,
Just wanted to say that you all have completely changed my views on naturism in the last year or so. I had thought that naturists were strange people without clothes living in "colonies". Now I understand you all a lot more, and will try it outside the home as soon as I find myself in a place with a beach or club (preferably beach though).
I'm also a proud canadian, so I'll give warmskin a bit of competition and post quotes from Prime ministers... :D
I'll actually be using quotes from all sorts of places. Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

-Maple Leaf

There are a number of places in Canada. Go to www.aanr.com and click on the red link. Then click on the Province you're interested in visiting. You might find others at www.naturistsociety.com under Network.
Teva

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved