Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 201 ]  [ Total: 201 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  6:11:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

I'm going tell you the old, worn-out Canadian joke, but you might not have heard. Stop me if you have -- You can spell Canada with three letters. Not 6, but 3. Here goes, C, eh? N, eh? D, eh? I knew you'd get it. I'm from California, so you know there are lots of jokes about that state.

Never heard that one before heh.....heh heh

"In French Canada I am branded as an imperialist, and in English Canada I am branded as an anti-imperialist. I am neither-- I am Canadian"
-Wilfrid Laurier

Edited by - Maple Leaf on 02/27/2009 6:14:59 PM

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  12:32:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
K SO WHAT SHOULD i QUOTE? hum ,,,,,, SKINNY WOMEN R EVIL?

Skinny Women are not Evil

lazarus
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  09:31:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit lazarus's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Maple Leaf

Helloo all,
Now I understand you all a lot more, and will try it outside the home as soon as I find myself in a place with a beach or club (preferably beach though).

-Maple Leaf

For the most complete listing of Beaches and Clubs go to www.fcn.caand while you're there, consider subscribing to their quarterly magazine "Going Natural"
Support your national Nudist Organisation; They support you.

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2009 :  10:39:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wait a minute, I think I vaguely remember that joke from somewhere! Thanks to everyonr for the tips!

"and Jack Layton was nowhere to be seen--perhaps his finest performance ever!"

-Rick Mercer

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  08:51:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DON'T MIND US WE R JUST A BUNCH OF GOOFS! LOL

Skinny Women are not Evil

BeachyChris

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  09:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Click to see BeachyChris's MSN Messenger address  Send BeachyChris a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!

I'm Chris from the UK. For the last few years I have been visiting Morfa Dyffryn in Wales and been having a great time there.

Despite a bit of snow today, spring is in the air - now bring on the summer!

Rain is just another part of nature to enjoy.

DK

Posted - 03/06/2009 :  08:51:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I'm new to this group, so I feel responsible for posting to this thread.

I've been a nudist since birth (1944), but snuck around until I found social nude recreation on the Internet and discovered that I wasn't as weird as my late wife thought I was.

I live in Minnesota and am a member (with my girlfriend) of Avatan (a landed club) and Minnesota Naturists (a non-landed club).

I'm a member of AANR and TNS and echo someone else's post saying it's important for us to support our national organizations, as they support us.

And if there are newbies here who don't understand "Rain is just another part of nature to enjoy" (maybe I didn't quote it exactly), find an opportunity for a nude walk in the rain on a warm day. It just doesn't get better than that.

--Don

New2NudeGirl

Posted - 03/18/2009 :  10:27:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I'm looking into naturism and wondering where to start. I'm thinking of visiting a nude beach in North Jersey, and have some questions about what I should expect, if there's any cost for spending the day there, and when it is best to go (I'm looking at sometime in May or June). I look forward to meeting new people and building new friendships! Take care!

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  09:37:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by New2NudeGirl

Hi everyone! I'm looking into naturism and wondering where to start. I'm thinking of visiting a nude beach in North Jersey, and have some questions about what I should expect, if there's any cost for spending the day there, and when it is best to go (I'm looking at sometime in May or June). I look forward to meeting new people and building new friendships! Take care!

Do a search on this site for Gunnison Beach. You'll find some information. Also, Friends of Gunnison is a nonlanded club that helps support that location and even has events there and off site all year long.
Teva

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  09:49:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello New2NudeGirl...

Welcome to the forum. If you read through the various topics on this Forum you will get some ideas about how to get started in naturism. As to the beach in North Jersey... Gunnison, there is plenty of information in the thread on that topic... http://www.nudist-resorts.org/talk/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=141. Go to the last page for the most recent posts.

I find it better to go when it is less crowded, on weekdays, especially in the summer. The only fee is for parking, $10 per day from Memorial Day to Labor day or $50 for a season pass.

Good luck... maybe we'll see you there!

New2NudeGirl

Posted - 03/19/2009 :  10:10:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Teva and JerseySomething! Thanks for the great tips and links! TTYS!

gogreen_v87

Posted - 03/25/2009 :  4:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Send gogreen_v87 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone ,I'm sandy new to nudism,never been naked outside but I've been a home nudist for the past 6 months and I'm looking forward to trying it outdoors and I'm really excited meeting like minded people finally.
keep smiling.
sandy

Newbie_nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2009 :  5:52:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Newbie_nudists a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all. My name is Greg. My wife & I got our initiation to nudism at Orient Beach this year. It was our first time ever being nude in public...and we both loved it.
Now we are planning on spending a weekend at a nudist resort...a huge leap for us.
Has anyone been to The Four Seasons or Ponderosa in Ontario?

RichNH

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  6:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Rich, Just joined the forum tonight. I have to say this is one of the most extensive forums on any topic I've ever seen. Lots of different areas to explore. Looking forward to participating.

I an originally from LI, NY and now live in NH. I have always been interested in nudism but didn't have my first experience until 1991. I don't get many opportunities to practice outside the house/back yard although I have been increasingly finding opportunities to go nude hiking. My favorite spot is Lighthouse beach on LI. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Rich

NakedMarine

Posted - 04/05/2009 :  10:45:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is also Rich. I live in Pa and like to travel to Gunnerson Beach in NJ or Sunnyrest resort in the warm months. I am currently in Clarksville TN till mid May and hope to find some places to enjoy being nude.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved