Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 454 ]  [ Total: 454 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

robbob6677

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  9:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello new nudist going to nudist resort for first time tomorrow wish me luck

flaguy

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  10:51:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all. I not only new to this site but also nudism. I am an at home nudist who is looking to visit naturist resorts and nudist beaches. I am really enjoying this site and all the knowledge i am gaining about the lifestyle.

wahoo

Posted - 05/09/2009 :  11:07:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all,
I am from vancouver island and I am a indoor and outdoor nudiest.Love to be outdoors, hiking boating or just on the beach,

Begood03

Posted - 05/10/2009 :  7:03:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, we are in SE Michigan. We are going to our first nude resort this next weekend.

cris2

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  12:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Send cris2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi everyone.. i am 36 just wondering to get get nudist friends here in the philippines...

cris2

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  12:59:59 AM  Show Profile  Send cris2 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi everyone... i am 36 .. looking for nudist clubs/friends in the philippines...

Tazinator
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  01:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Tazinator a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello all this is my first post. New here just wanted to say hi. I have been a home nudist for years but have never been to a resort

max22

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  5:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, i am new to nudist life style which was introduce by my friend, so i would be happy to have some tips from everyone.
thanks

fastr350

Posted - 05/23/2009 :  4:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Send fastr350 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am new to this forum. My fiance and I split up awhile ago and Im trying to find a female with the same interests, so Im checking out this site. Wish me luck, so far Ive had 0. In S. FL.

worldsunman

Posted - 05/25/2009 :  6:22:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:
My name is world sunman. I have been an aanr for 9 years and I do a lot of traveling to nude beaches and resorts.
I am always looking for a female companion to accompany me on trips. I have been to brazil 13 times and especially enjoy Massarandupio and Buzios.
Buzios is the home of Brigitte Bardot and Massarandupio is a small village northeast of Bahia where you can walk nude for an hour on the beach and not see anyone.
Thanks is my first time on a forum and I'm not too familiar on what to do.
Thanks for reading this

yorksnm

Posted - 05/26/2009 :  07:54:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone. New to this forum. A lifelong naturist, mostly in the UK I have been to French beaches on holidays and spent a week at Cap D'agde a few years back.

Love nothing better than slipping off into the countryside and spending some time walking nude and being at one with nature

Walking naked, the cool air on my body and the earth beneath my feet

Moontan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2009 :  7:37:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I'm a newbie here. I have had the nudist mindset ever since I can remember. Still trying to convince the wife of the benefits, although she does go nude with me at times at home.

Stay naked

nudeat30

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  10:16:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning everyone,
Just recently signed up for these forums. Until my honeymoon in August of last year, I never imagined the scale of naturism. My wife and I went to the nude beach twice during the honeymoon and loved the freedom both times, granted I was a little more at ease. She has made several comments since saying how she doesn't mind being nude and I'm feeling her out to see if she'd be open to a local campground or similar facilitiy/event. We live in Eastern Pennsylvania about 20 minutes from allentown and an hour from Philly.
Anyway, thanks for showing me all that there is out there and the degree in which the world is, in its way, accepting naturism. Hopefully my wife and I can begin enjoying this lifestyle in the coming years.
Thanks and Greetings to all.

iwanttobenude

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  09:10:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello everyone, i've only been a nudist for a couple years now so i'm still pretty new to this sort of thing. i've never been to a nudist resort/club or nudist beach, but have always wanted to go.

Stephan

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  5:39:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey folks!

In case you missed it, my name's Stephan. Somehow the user-name was free.

I live here in the cold state of Maine, I've been here for the past ten years. Before that I was in MA, and CA and I was born in CO.

I joined the site yesterday and I'm still taking it all in. The site is bigger than I would have expected and there are a LOT of members. :)

I've been a self-described nudist/naturalist for the past couple of decades but not until recently have I even been REMOTELY interested in becoming what I can only describe as a social-naturalist. I'm sure there's the 'proper' term so someone will have to share that with me.

I do have a significant other (also for the past ten years, we moved up here together) but she has no interest in the lifestyle, nor do I have any plan on trying to get her into it, so it's just me. She doesn't even like to sleep in the nude so I know it's hopeless... But we all know it's not for everyone, right? ;)

Anyway! I thought I'd start with a forum, make some friends, maybe get some information on local events, people, that kind of thing.

BTW: admin(s), Moderators, the site looks GREAT. I also run a Snitz forum (far FAR from being anything regarding naturalism) but mine is heavily modded. It's nice to see a classic clean running version that loads nice and fast.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved