Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 204 ]  [ Total: 204 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

NudeWillow

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  9:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeWillow a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, hello there, I didn't see you come in.
Right. I'm Robyn, nude, er... new to the board. Everyone calls me Willow, so let's stick with that.
I suppose it's best to get the elephant in the room out of the way. I'm a transsexual. Male to female to be specific. And as far as I know completely sane. ...as far as I know.
I suppose I'm what you would call a part-time nudist. That's the trouble with house-mates they never stay in their rooms . I got the feeling they are uncomfortable and aside from that, they are fine. But hey, they often go out, so I get my me-time.
I'm 29 years young, single, fairly good-looking (but I'm biased), and generally laid-back.
Oh and I have penchant for using ellipses...

A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something.

movie mann

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  12:23:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi 2nd post

i like to film life as you live it

porcelsl

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  01:56:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all
New to the site and will be having our first experience at a resort in the coming months. Which is the reason I learned of this site.
Since I like to learn everything I can about something before trying it the first time I thought I would get advice here too. I'm going to sea mountain in the desert soon and do not fully know what to expect. Like what lifestyles do those here practice?
Stephanie

guddu

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  04:26:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all of you
i am guddu from india
nice to see all of u togather

luv

guddu

jeff-n-dorothy

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  4:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, my wife and I are new here,I'm Jeff and my wife is Dorothy, 41.(we are not swingers), we are from central fl, we belong to Cypress Cove(we love it there)we would like to meet other nudist from the area.
Jeff

seallin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2009 :  7:18:59 PM  Show Profile  Send seallin an AOL message  Send seallin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone. We are a young engaged couple here. We are new to all of this. We are early 20s and are planning a trip in the next week to Apollo beach, Florida. It's not too far from us so if we like it, we may be going more often. We do believe we'll enjoy it. At some point, when more comfortable, we would like to meet others as well. We're still living separately from each other right now. Hoping to change that. It's not fun each living with our parents. We have to hide out in our room at one of the houses to be nude. It's fun though and we are looking forward to the beach experience. We hope we can make some good friends through here.

cottontail

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  02:47:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy from Texas, I am looking forward to my first experiance with social nudity. I enjoy having the abitity to read the experiances of others. I am working up the currage to head to a near by CO lakeside park. I am currently able to enjoy the feeling of the sun on all the parts of my body that use to be covered with a swimm suit in a near by forest. Also I could use some help with uploading some pics I've taken while I was at the near by forest. I keep getting an error message.

Edited by - cottontail on 04/26/2009 10:56:14 PM

roskillos

Posted - 04/22/2009 :  10:16:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,

im new here and enjoy being nude at home. i want to try being nude in the company of other people. any group can invite me? id like to see what happens...

steveh2o

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  3:37:20 PM  Show Profile  Send steveh2o a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi am new here. am frm houston . how do i upload my pic on this ?

Rafiell

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  11:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello all I go by Raf or Rafi I play alot of online RPG's and Rafiell is always my default name for them all. I am a friend of seallin and 20 soon to be 21 in may. I have always found wierd and secret things to be so strange that my curiousity just leads me everywhere I go and makes me be a rebel and seemingly very different from the rest of my family since I lived a very indoor life and used to it college is quite different especially now that I have transfered to a state university in FL.

So every weekend that I have had the opportunity while my roomate is away just take it off and prance around :D and when seallin told me about there actually being nudist places in the U.S. I was quite surprised. Society is very overwhelming for me and even though I can crunch numbers and be a logical thinker I have removed myself from the time zone of society. Slowing down more and more what an adjustment to life!

-Rafiell

willnsue

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  06:30:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All we're new here been nudists for just over 2 yrs now and loving it.Hope to chat with u and catch u on the boards.

Will & sUE

cel

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  3:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi I am cel and I am also new

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  3:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the boards!

Captain Pongo

Posted - 05/05/2009 :  8:10:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I'm very happy to have found such an extensive and active forum. I look forward to being involved.

I'm not sure how I would identify myself in regards to the "nudist categories" thread. I have been exposed to, participated and embraced the nudist concept, but I wouldn't qualify myself as a nudist in comparison to many on this forum. Mostly because my experiences have come at different times in life, for various durations of time.

I guess I'm at an age and point in my life I want to be more bold about the lifestyle, and embrace circumstances and opportunities now in my life.

Thanks.

michael dale

Posted - 05/06/2009 :  6:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am new to this site but not new to shaving have been shaving for quite a few years love the look and feel of being shaved dont think I could ever go back .My wife is fully supportive, shes great and trims but doesnt fully shave .Its great to meet other people who have the same views

m dale

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.54 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved