Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 205 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2009 :  11:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I'm Ricki.To introduce myself I'm a naturist ever since I was 17 when I first was able to try this lifestyle, and so is my wife really getting hocked into the indoor clothing optional lifestyle.We own four houses one being in central Florida, mainly we live here in Tx, with our two wonderful daughters.Well anyways I have been surfing in the net for more interesting and informative information based on naturism, and came across this naturist forum community.I've decided to join in the forum for suggestions to get to meet and know others, as well as for advices and help.

Edited by - Ricki00 on 12/04/2009 6:59:55 PM

naturist56

Posted - 11/28/2009 :  09:39:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit naturist56's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I'm a new member and so far have enjoyed this site and what I see. I hope you enjoy the reviews and experiences on my web site and look forward to sharing experiences and meeting new friends.

Love to all

Rigby

PacificNW

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  03:55:55 AM  Show Profile  Send PacificNW a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone! I've been a nudist and a frequent visitor of Oregon's nude beaches for about a year now, and I just signed on as a member today. I'm looking forward to making new friends and sharing resources and experiences on the nudist lifestyle!

Cheers!

Jay

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2009 :  5:53:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Jay welcome here!

mummichelle

Posted - 12/03/2009 :  09:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello...

I have been lurking here a while and made a few posts... I am a British woman, and would love to chat to any other Brits on here - there don't seem to be many. Any british ladies feel free to send me a message.

So great to see a site which allows us to celebrate nudism, and to celebrate it with those who are educated to it!! Great site, I ama regular visitor.

Take care everyone!

admark66

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  8:26:14 PM  Show Profile  Send admark66 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi my name is Mark I am in casper wy 50urs old I am looking to meet people in the WY area feel free to message me

Dukeman

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  12:25:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all Im from NZ and have been slowly getting in to the nudism way of life and now the we live in the country and have a life style block which is nice and private I am enjoying beening clothes free as often as possible.

gardenofeden2120

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  12:10:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everybody. I am a 22-year-old man from Canada. I am a home nudist who only practices when nobody is around. I don't really have experience being in a nudist setting. I look forward to making friends here and getting to know everyone.

John Bristol
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2009 :  5:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi My name is John Bristol and I have been going to clubs and beaches for about a year and a half. Guess that makes me a new dist but that is only if you don't count the club I founded under a neighbors house when I was six. Guess I wasted a few years being stuffy. I live in the Yorktown Va area and spend a lot of time sailing and working on my little fleet of boats. Four and a kayak at this point. As the weather gets colder I am anxious to head for Florida and all the great resorts and clubs. Sunnier Palms Sunsport Gardens. Haulover Beach, claiente, - -, Lake Coumo etc . I often go to Whitetail resort in the spring which is about an hour from here and the only landed place in Virginia. I would like to do some casual home groups or sailing this summer if anyone is around this area. Twice divorced and perhaps single from now on. AANR member. Mid 60's JB

Janice882838

Posted - 12/10/2009 :  06:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi , my name is shirley , i am glad to come here . and nice to meet all of you , thank you .
http://gobrandmall.com

Isabel sunmy green

iamtheone46

Posted - 12/13/2009 :  7:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Send iamtheone46 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey,I am Wayne new here

wayne bell

Electronude

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  3:42:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I've been a closet nudist since gradeschool (I'm 29 now), but have recently tried outdoor nudism.... went for the first time to Gunnison beach last summer and totally loved it! I'm currently living in Central America. Unfortunately, nudism isn't very popular here, but there are a few scattered beaches - no camps or established groups, though. This is a really cool forum! It's great to see so many people doing their best to promote nudism!

Janice882838

Posted - 12/14/2009 :  8:08:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice to meet all you , good luck for you!

Isabel sunmy green

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  11:07:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ailia
you are my first person to write. I am also new today and this is all to new.
I have only begun the natural life. It is common at home but am looking forward to shedding the clothes that carry the stess with them.
Your new friend in PA.

doc

LANUDIST46

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  09:23:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I'm new and this is my first post.
I have been a home nudist for a few years now, My wife is not into it like I am. She does sleep nude, she will go topless in the pool while she is tanning and since it gets so hot down here in south Louisiana she will sometimes go topless while mowing the lawn in the back yard.
Our back yard is our Oasis. We live in a neighborhood but we have a 6' wooden fence with a decorative screen all the way around it and large Oleanders for extra privacy.
We have a great Gazebo type patio in one corner of the yard with a bar and an outdoor kitchen that we love to hang out at.
Maybe one day my wife will agree to go to a resort???? I'll keep my fingers crossed.lol

Enjoy Life,...Go Nude.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved