Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 400 ]  [ Total: 400 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

docfreeman47
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  5:08:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi From the doc
Lived in Baton Rouge many years ago and am a die hard Tier fan. I now live in PA and hate Penn State and more since they just beat LSU in the bowl game.

I am also new and have a wife also that won't go to a resort etc. Won't go anywhere even optional. Like you I hope some day it will change so we can enjoy the natural life together and make many new friends.

Doc

Baldswede82
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  2:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyboy I'm new on this forum and hope everybody had a good holiday.

I'm a swedish man, 27, and been a nudist for almost 2 years now.

I was wondering if there's any idea to post on threads that haven't been written onfor a while, beacause I have posted on two different threads and none have replied yet.

Cookin' nude and lovin' it!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  10:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome Baldswede82! I just asked that question myself on a different thread. You can post on any topic even if it has been awhile. Its always good to get a fresh outlook on an old topic to revive it. However, if it has been several years since last post, don't expect a reply from an individual...in some cases, they may not be active anymore. Hope that helps.

walkthebeach1

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  02:42:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody, I am Lins a UK naturist,married with kids and like chatting with other naturist about anything but mainly holidays and yer naturism.
So please send emails
Lins x

Baldswede82
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  05:37:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

Welcome Baldswede82! I just asked that question myself on a different thread. You can post on any topic even if it has been awhile. Its always good to get a fresh outlook on an old topic to revive it. However, if it has been several years since last post, don't expect a reply from an individual...in some cases, they may not be active anymore. Hope that helps.

Thanx free2bee. Well, it wasn't so long since the one before me wrote on the threeads but it's more like the discussion have faded out. But I totay agree with you that som threads should be revived.

Mister Pappy

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  10:09:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to the board! I am very happy to have discovered this forum. I am a 43 year old married man with three young children. We live in big beautiful Wyoming (no, not very many nudist opportunities here). I am a business owner here and home school my oldest daughter, 15. The other two go to a school with a grand total of 23 students. It is almost Little House On the Pararie revisited.

My wife and I have taught our children the principles of naturism and practiced them with some regularity at home but have never ventured into the world to meet others of like mind at resorts, beaches, and etc... As I have mentioned in another thread, most of that responsibility, I will take upon myself and my own hangups with an overwieght body.

Our family goal for this year is to begin to practice what we have preached and find a suitable venue to do just that. While the opportunities are few and far between, I have discovered a couple of family oriented resorts in Idaho -- not too far from out home to drive for a weekend. I hope to make new friends here and begin the process of making a deliberate lifestlye change. We also plan to join the AANR. It seems that this is something that may be necessary for admitance to some clubs.

I hope to meet some of you soon.

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  11:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mister Pappy

Hello to the board! I am very happy to have discovered this forum. I am a 43 year old married man with three young children. We live in big beautiful Wyoming (no, not very many nudist opportunities here). I am a business owner here and home school my oldest daughter, 15. The other two go to a school with a grand total of 23 students. It is almost Little House On the Pararie revisited.

My wife and I have taught our children the principles of naturism and practiced them with some regularity at home but have never ventured into the world to meet others of like mind at resorts, beaches, and etc... As I have mentioned in another thread, most of that responsibility, I will take upon myself and my own hangups with an overwieght body.

Our family goal for this year is to begin to practice what we have preached and find a suitable venue to do just that. While the opportunities are few and far between, I have discovered a couple of family oriented resorts in Idaho -- not too far from out home to drive for a weekend. I hope to make new friends here and begin the process of making a deliberate lifestlye change. We also plan to join the AANR. It seems that this is something that may be necessary for admitance to some clubs.

I hope to meet some of you soon.

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

same thing here both of our daughters have been homeschooled for 2 years.

YingyingHotNSpicey

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  11:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi all,
i'm new to the group and a closet nudist. I want to find a fun nude vacation for "virgin" nudist travelers.

JackNeilson
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2010 :  2:58:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi from Canada. I ran across this forum a few days ago and have been lurking and finding it very interesting and informative. at present I am a home nudist and have applied to a landed club near my home. In the past my wife and I have practiced home nudism alone and with friends and in the 60s did practice social naturism. I hope to be able to contribute to the forum in a positive manner.
Jack

sunhippy

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  11:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy, new to this forum but not so new to nudism/naturism.

I started skinny dipping with my girlfriend/now wife a few years ago. We visited a local nude beach 2 summers ago and I was hooked. My wife is not has not taken to it like I have yet but understands and occasionally still goes to the beach with me.

I started visiting a local resort this last summer with my wife's knowledge and absolutely loved it. I am usually one of the younger people at it when I go and have heard complaints about it but have found that you get back what you put in - be nice and cordial and you will be treated that way in return.

Live in the upper midwest so not much opportunity at this time of the year. I cannot wait until spring!!!!

Edited by - sunhippy on 01/20/2010 11:56:53 PM

dherk

Posted - 01/21/2010 :  12:22:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone I'm new to this sight also and would like to get to know other naturists in western mass.

TaylorJ20

Posted - 02/11/2010 :  10:31:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, this might be a little off topic, but how does someone go about finding people that like to be nude or find clubs that can't be stated in public that deal with nudism. I've been having a lot of trouble finding others in my area. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Taylor

TaylorJ20

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  03:10:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I'm Taylor I'm new here too and I was just hoping to get some advice about how to find places and people around my area that enjoy being nude like me, but I don't want my more conservative friends to look down on me so I need to be sort of discreet around them. Tips? anything would be helpful.

Taylor

TaylorJ20

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  03:12:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sorry i posted two.. i forgot i posted the other one

Taylor

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  09:05:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TaylorJ20

sorry i posted two.. i forgot i posted the other one

Taylor

Welcome Taylor.
You will find a "trashcan" icon on any of you own posts.You cab always delete them (also edit them).

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 02/12/2010 09:08:14 AM

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved