Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 164 ]  [ Total: 164 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

Hate Clothes in Louisiana

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  6:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

My name is Kenny and I'm a nudist in Cajun country.
My user name very accurately describes me.

Because of my work schedule over the years and other things, I have yet to visit Indian Hills Nudist Park, but hoping that will change fairly soon.

No nude beaches in Louisiana(as far as I know), but I have been able to enjoy some beaches nude including Grand Isle and the beach at Port Fourchon, along with a couple of other beaches.

It's great to be part of the forum and I hope to contribute.

NakedRambler

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  11:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit NakedRambler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello naked people!

Chris from Vermont here. I have been a nudist for around 12 years and enjoy naked hiking, naked geocaching, skinny dipping, naked camping etc. I am engaged to an amazing woman who is not a nudist but does not mind my nudity.

Stay naked!

--
NakedRambler
Have a great nude day!

visit my naked hiking blog
http://hikingvermontnaked.blogspot.com

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  2:46:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, all. My name is Rick. I've been sort of a closet nudist most of my life. I've visited a few nudist beaches along the way and had the opportunity to visit a few nudist clubs over the years, as well, including several visits last summer. Nothing is better than to be without clothes and experiencing the outdoors. I am without clothes whenever appropriate, but even my best friends don't know my preference to be nude. Divorced for over four years, kids mostly grown. When married, we weren't nudists as a family at home by any means, but we did skinnydip as a family while we had a home with a private pool. I didn't have to introduce my stepdaughter to clothing optional comfort - she was six when I got married and you couldn't keep a swimsuit on her at home if you tried - smart girl! Stayed that way until her early teen years when we moved away from the skinnydipping opportunity, my son was born and my ex got more strict about at-home nudity. That's about as close as we got to being nudists. I'd love to find a clothing-optional woman for a long term commitment and kids are very welcome - I'm a family man at heart. Finding a nudist mate, even for just at home comfort, seems to be almost impossible, but I'd be very happy to make some new nudist friends. Thankfully, this site seems to be a lot better for genuine nudists to enjoy than some others I've seen. It's warming up nicely in Texas and you know what that means - the clothes go on late in the morning and come off early in the evening - or don't go on at all whenever possible!

1sam93

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  12:36:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, I live in Texas. I have enjoyed nudist resorts for almost 10 years, but my wife enjoys nudity only in our house. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help her try nudity outside our home?

chris4u2

Posted - 05/08/2010 :  11:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello! My name is Chris and I am first time user of this site today. I am looking for guidance on becoming a naturist. My gf and I went to a California nudist spa last summer and we got hooked on the freedom of our nudity. We had planned on going to naturist resort in UK in July before going to The Open in St. Andrews, Scotland.
She cannot go now because of work but I plan on going alone. I am looking for naturist B&B and to sell the other ticket to the golf tournament. HELP!

pepe

Posted - 05/10/2010 :  01:26:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, everyone. My name is Pepe. Tho I've visited this forum many times, I have finally decided to become a member. I have been a home (or closet?) nudist for many years. Tho my wife is not, she does not object to my lifestyle. I find that not wearing any clothing really is an exhilarating and freeing experience. I am a Christian and strongly believe that this lifestyle has nothing to do with sexuality. Tho living in a rather small development, I still do a lot of outdoor things (such as mowing the lawn, weeding, etc.,) nude but with discreetness. It's not so much that I feel embarrassed (because I don't), but to avoid embarrassing others. I consider myself an average, normal person who just happens to prefer a clothing-free life to the extent possible in a textile-oriented society.

Pepe

luv2benaked

Posted - 05/11/2010 :  5:00:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all!! Kevin from Michigan. Been a nudist my whole life. Never been to any nudest resorts or anything. The wife is not really into the nude thing, but she excepts my love for it. Hope to get her into it someday when the kids are grown and we can do some nude outings.

ikiantoo

Posted - 05/13/2010 :  2:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, my name is Craig, and I know I am not the only one. I have been comfortable with my body for most of my life. I am keenly aware of it, and always want to know WHY it acts in a particular way, wether it be hot or cold, hunger, or attraction to a painting, building, or opposite sex. I would LOVE someday to just walk along a beach, take a hike in the woods, or just relax beside a pool, while nude. I remember one time after a particularly rough and stressful time in my life I just wanted to take off all my clothes and walk down the street. I didn't do it of course, mainly because of being hauled off to the 'nuthouse', and what my kids would have to deal with in the aftermath. (They were teenagers at the time.) But it was the feeling that I survived a very stressful time, and I felt FREE, and OPEN!!
Anyway, thank you for having an outlet for me to talk about this, and I know one day I will be able to enjoy freedom with others of like mind. Craig

nudistjr

Posted - 05/14/2010 :  4:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
welcome
i am new to the group; live in brooklyn, ny
have been going to gunnison with my wife for the past 5 years
we went from prudes to nudes

nyguy49

Posted - 05/24/2010 :  11:32:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi . I am Jay and I am in upstate NY.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2010 :  8:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nyguy49

Hi . I am Jay and I am in upstate NY.

Hi Jay...upstate for me too (Waterford). Well...at least part of the time anyways. Working in MD, just outside of DC. Go home about once a month.

George3790

Posted - 05/29/2010 :  06:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - I am new here and would like to introduce myself .... my name is George and I will be moving to Mumbai, India on a two year contract and am hoping to meet fellow nudists there ..... any leads would be appreciated.

Nudism - good for the soul!

AMun84

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  4:40:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello fellow nudists! Taylor from Colorado here, been a closet nudist forever and want to be a social one now

Really looking forward to the experience but am having major setbacks and would like to ask that an experienced nudist please message me so i can ask all my silly questions without repeating old threads (not all my questions were answered in the already existing topics)

Albertaguy

Posted - 06/21/2010 :  02:05:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, new to being a nudist, actually visited nudist camp/club to day,was refreshing to spend the day nude. Probably the strangest thing was every once and a while saw some one clothed. Loved how friendly everyone was, felt right at home. There were all ages and all shapes and sizes male and female around,I was really comfortable with that,and was taken back by my own non sexual thoughts about the bodies I saw, just beauty. I enjoyed the experience, with out any uncomfortable moments and am looking forward to my next visit and see how many friends I can make.

wyldman99

Posted - 06/28/2010 :  12:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Send wyldman99 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi.My name is Edwin aka wyldman99.I am new here and I am looking for friends.I love being nude as often as possible.I really love being nude outside but in this state only have a bout five months where you can enjoy.We live in Mid Michigan and are hoping to find friends in our area to be socialy nude with.

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved