Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 422 ]  [ Total: 422 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Hello friends... New member? Introduce yourself!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023
Page: of 93

dhartiwari

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  8:04:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i am from the wine city nashik fom india what beautifully dressed in sari our national women dress

ramirez169

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  1:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello from tucson az , our names are marty and carol have been nudistest for over 35 years all three of my children are all adults now and belong to local nudist resort. I predict this will be a great summer so everyone take off their clothes and jump in the pool.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  02:12:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HI All:

Dunno whether we've posted here (think we did) however great site and it's always nice to correspond with the "clothing liberated" amongst us. Been sunbathing / swimming / running / cycling / horse-riding / sailing, and well nigh everything else naked for decades. Always puzzled why no-one else seems to be doing it (except that I suspect there are heaps of "Closet Naturists" out there!).

The great Mrs is also definitely clothing NOT an option, and seems to have had a similar track record (holidays in Dubrovnik / Split tend to be very much nude!) We both post as Parrotile, so it could be either (or often both) of us!

"First rule of Naturism - only wear anything if it's really necessary!"

Keep up the good works and lets all do our bit to actively promote a much healthier (and environmentally friendlier) lifestyle!

Phil & Timea S.

brianm

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  10:43:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Im Brian. I just discovered this site, and im glad I did. You all look friendly and welcoming.

Ive been a nudist for about 10 years, but its cold here in england so its mostly been at home.

Im lookin forward to chatting to other members.

Can you advise me though. Is it ok to post a nude pic of myself, im real happy to post it, but I am not sure if I should. Whats the rule for posting?

Thanks

Brian

Maschietto

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  01:46:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, blokes! My name is Valentino, I am 40, tall, slender,handsome and friendly. Love to lie naked at secluded or quiet beaches or wearing g-strings. I am flying down to Ft. Myers (April 1st through the 7th) and I am looking for accommodation near a beach where I can meet other friendly nudist men. Any recommendation?

carolann

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  2:15:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi welcome

carolann

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  2:26:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi were are new members our names are marty and carol. and we will be posting pictures at a later time. and please help browse SO THAT WE email back and forth.is there any one out there that is computer savvy and help us around this site.
thanks, love and piece
carolann

carolann

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  2:32:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ali,
we are also new memebers. how did u get in to put your message out there for browsing. please contact me by email carolannramirez1955@gmail.com. l
from tucson, az love and peace carolann

Rooster3140

Posted - 04/01/2010 :  10:54:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shreveport_nudist

Hi y'all, Ronnie and Colleen from Shreveport, Louisiana here! We just jined up! HOpe to get to know lots of y'all

R & C

Hey Ronnie and Colleen! My name is michael and I am also a new member in shreveport louisiana! Nice to meet ya and hope to hear from you guys!

twooldfogies
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2010 :  4:24:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, we are new to the site and to naturist vacationing. We hail from Ontario, Canada. Anyone else out there from this area?

jhughesza

Posted - 04/20/2010 :  08:14:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All,

James here from Cape Town, South Africa!

valkyrie_major
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2010 :  2:12:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello people, i am brion, from the bland city and state of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Ask me anything and i might answer

valkyrie_major
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2010 :  2:14:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ohhh!!! and Hello Aalia, glad u could join us!

CarrieAnne

Posted - 04/29/2010 :  10:36:54 PM  Show Profile  Send CarrieAnne an AOL message  Send CarrieAnne a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everyone!

My name is Carrie. I've been a closet nudist for years & recently decided to start going nude around the house/property. My biggest problem is my 73 yr old dad lives with me & doesn't like it. I have 3 sons (12, 12, & 9) who aren't thrilled that mom is doing this but they are at that age aren't they? They just ask I not do it when friends come over & I respect that! I'm looking forward to going to a resort for the first time this summer. I'm very glad to have found this site.

~CarrieAnne~

lafonso

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  09:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all:
I am Brazilian, divorced and living in Portugal for three years now.
Despite the fact that I was home nudist for a long time, it was only last year that I became a real nudist. I went for a nudist beach here, next to the city Povoa de Varzim, Portugal.
It was very good!
I made many new friends. My nudist friends are my best friends now.
It is like a family.
I became a club member too. Now I am at the director´s board.
My club is clube de naturistas do norte (north´s nudists club).
The page is http://www.clubenaturistasdonorte.pt. Sorry but is Portuguese!
Hi all naturists!

Page: of 93 Previous Topic: 4th July weekend Topic Next Topic: Memorial weekend 2023  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.08 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved