Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 206 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Travel - Tourism - Business
 Nudist-Friendly Businesses and Trades
 Conducting your everyday business in the nude
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here
Page: of 7

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/27/2003 :  10:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
How much of your daily business do you conduct in the nude?

Results:
Never seriously considered it   [18%] 24 votes
Just once, but I didn't try again   [1%] 1 votes
Just a couple of times   [8%] 11 votes
Nude less than 10% of daily business   [13%] 18 votes
Nude during 10% of daily business   [4%] 6 votes
Nude during 20% of daily business   [7%] 10 votes
Nude during 30% of daily business   [9%] 12 votes
Nude during 40% of daily business   [2%] 3 votes
Nude during 50% of daily business   [8%] 11 votes
Nude during 60% of daily business   [4%] 5 votes
Nude during 70% of daily business   [3%] 4 votes
Nude during 80% of daily business   [7%] 9 votes
Nude during 90% of daily business   [4%] 5 votes
Nude during 100% of daily business!   [4%] 6 votes
Are you serious?   [7%] 9 votes

Poll Status: Open  »»   Total Votes: 134 counted  »»   Last Vote: 10/17/2016 11:25:44 AM 

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  09:54:58 AM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Can all members post a poll or only admins? If so how is it done?

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/28/2003 :  10:16:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At the present, only Admins can create a poll. However, if you have an excellent idea for a poll, PM the Admin, and I'll create it.

However, you might save your idea for a little while, since I have over a hundred polls designed and just waiting for the day (today) that I finally get the polls working!

tucsonnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/30/2003 :  10:11:29 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tucsonnude's MSN Messenger address  Send tucsonnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
what is daily business..i go nude at home all the time..as for business i do that on line and at my job..outside the house is not nude but of course at home i am nude...so i guess errands and other home needs are done clothed...

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2003 :  08:30:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a Sales Executive so I spend most of time either on the road seeing clients or working from home (WFH). When I'm WFH'ing I'm always nude... its very relaxing and comfortable so it helps me to concentrate on all the important work issues.

Cheers
Sponta.

tjohnson1353
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  08:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see tjohnson1353's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
A couple of weeks back me and a couple of classmates were doing a group assignment and we had booked a 'private study' room at the library. It was a really hot day so we decided to study nude. It was very relaxing and i can honestly say that i think we got more work done than what we would have clothed!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2003 :  4:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since my career is a dangerous one, I cannot do my daily work duties in the nude...I'd burn and not from the sun!

When at home, traveling, vacationing we try to do as much of that as possible in the nude. We have done some everyday business in the nude. Let me clarify, banking...drive up teller, post office...drive up drop off, drive thru restaurants, tried getting gas early in the morning and late at night while nude, I had to jump into the car and slip on shorts cuz I wasn't as alone as I thought I'd be.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  03:44:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I work in an office dealing with the general public. It would nice to be able to be nude, but no the the company, or the public would put up with it.

Kim =^.^=

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  11:03:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I deal with students, research faculty, and other staff members at the University and have to remain visually dressed. However, I've not worn a bra for a number of years (I was wearing a 36D before I stopped).

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  11:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheri, what in the world is 'visually dressed?' Is that being dressed on the outside but maintaining nude on the inside? I'm just curious cuz I've never heard the term.

I love to be nude but am required to dress whenever I go out. We have a dress code at work, the worst part of which is that you must BE dressed. Dumb rule, huh? LOL Anyway, I wish I could find a clothing-optional school at which I could work because then I could have the best of both worlds. Right now, I dress pretty well for work. On weekends I'm like Cheri- no bra... too confining. When I can (ie. at home) I don't wear anything because it's soooooo much more comfortable!

Melissa

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  12:01:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like most others that contribute to the forum must wear clothes at work. But when I'm home or at the beach, it's a "no clothes zone."

irishred

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2003 :  10:44:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, I visually = appear to be fully clothed, but don't wear a bra or stockings. I never wear a bra any more and only wear pantyhose when it's cool out and I'm wearing a dress or skirt.

Hugs, Cheri

-
-

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  02:11:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sheri, I guess I do the same thing then. Im nude at home all the time and when I need to make a short run to the store or something I will though on the bare minimum. Loose short and t-shirt with a pair of flip-flops when weather permits. I believe thats called "going commando". Anyway, the less I put on the faster it can come off when I get back.

Dare to be Bare

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  09:42:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

I know this is a sensitive topic... But do you still wear panties? I went out with a girl who I introduced to naturism and very quickly stopped wearing them, claiming that she couldn't work out why she had worn them all her life.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  10:05:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely still wear panties, they're called hi-kinies by Hanes, very comfortable. I've not worn a bra though in a very long time.

Hugs, cheri

-
-

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  10:41:15 AM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh you girls! To be as nude as possible I wear thong underwear by Jockey. Lots of skin contact with pants and very comfortable. Made out of soft poly material. Better than no underwear.

YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

Edited by - NUDEDIVER on 11/25/2003 10:42:18 AM

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.44 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved