Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 486 ]  [ Total: 486 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Travel - Tourism - Business
 Nudist-Friendly Businesses and Trades
 Conducting your everyday business in the nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here
Page: of 7

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  11:35:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudediver, I tried to wear a thong and found it VERY uncomfortable. I was tugging at it incessantly.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  11:51:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd rather go without than with that string up there.

Dare to be Bare

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  6:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've never tried a thong. I wear hi-cut panties by formfit- I don't really feel like I'm wearing underwear but it's there to keep me guarded. Going without would feel funny to me, unless I'm wearing nothing which is my preferred state.

Melissa

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  11:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will only go without when I have to make a quick trip up to the store or something in the middle of a relaxing nude day. Just though on some loose clothes like shorts or sweats and a shirt. If Im going to a client meeting or know Im gonna be out for a while, underwear is definitely a must.

Dare to be Bare

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  07:09:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm definitely a boxer-short-boy except for when I'm playing rugby, were briefs are essential. Briefs are absolutely horrible, I prefer the "boys" to be free as possible.

I've dated a few women who choose not to wear underwear. They claimed that it felt way more comfortable and less restrictive... Even more "natural".

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Gilliane
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  12:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Gilliane a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Currently, I am working from home doing calligraphy awards scrolls, which happily, I can do in the nude. Weather permitting, I wear as little as possible when I am outside of the house. I share a duplex, so it's not exactly private anywhere but inside...bummer.

Wearing nada when running errands would be great, but leaves me a bit short on pockets and I hate carrying a purse!

*sigh*
Maybe someday, when the rest of the world sheds it's hang-ups...

Gilliane the Newbie

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  1:39:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
About half my work is done in a home office. That's done nude.

About half is done going out amongst the public. That's done dressed.

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2004 :  2:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My Avatar shows me at work!

Unfortunately, I also have a day job at present> The more people decide to buy my bead outfits (shameless plug), the more time I can spend working naked!

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2004 :  5:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Cheri and Melissa, hate having the constant tugging wearing a thong.

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  09:29:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I work in a hospital boiler room. Lots of moving machinery (water pumps, air compressors, etc.) and even if they let I wouldn't for fear of something very precious getting pulled into the machine. Even if there was a safe way of working around that, Doubt the patients would take too kindly to me entering their room nude to repair their AC/heat. Some of the nurses might be bothered a bit but they've seen more than enough. Actually had one patient walk down the hall minus his gown wanting to go home. Just getting to my car puts me in plain sight of all the other trailers. Was tempted to get in my car nude at the nudist camp and go for a burger.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  10:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can see the girl at the drive through now "Want fries with that?"

Kim =^.^=

Matt Wendy

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  11:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Matt Wendy's Homepage  Send Matt Wendy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In my job I work with chemicals,baits,traps,and quite often steel wool and caulk.I've been
bit by dogs,cats,and one(non-poisonous)snake.Clothing is a mandatory tool for the longevity
of my health,like my smoking helps huh?.For me working nude would be like FireProf fighting
a fire with gasoline.At home I have to be considerate of my kids who are not nudist nor are
they willing to try nudism,so I am able to go nude only about a third of the time.Oh well,
8.5 yrs and counting and then if they don't wanna see me nude they call first.

Matthew

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  12:28:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my job takes me into places where i need protection, plus having to do outside site work inwinter would freeze me up. the inside work sometimes includes fleas, roaches, filth, broken heating and sewer pipes, not too healthy to go nude. (although i have thrown away some clothes which were too gross even to clean.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2004 :  10:03:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yuck! Calmnude, wouldn't do that nude or clothed.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2004 :  9:51:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the good thing is kimberly sometimes can get the buildings condemned and have nice new ones put up.

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved