Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 473 ]  [ Total: 473 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Travel - Tourism - Business
 Nudist-Friendly Businesses and Trades
 Conducting your everyday business in the nude
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here
Page: of 7

Shannon and Jamie

Posted - 02/10/2004 :  1:13:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use to work out of the house last year so I stayed nude 100% of the time. Now I am in a work seting so staying dressed is my only option. I do have one work mate that knows I am a nudist and she always jokes with that I should come to work nude on Saturdays when know one comes in but me. :-)

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2004 :  8:44:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think that would be cool to do sometime, you ought to try it!

Kim =^.^=

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  06:26:45 AM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I never understood why anyone would waste money on thongs, either where underwear or none - it is close to none - I call it dental floss. I'm nude in mind own mind 24/7. I wonder if anyone has tried to go to work nude on dress down day - because they wanted to be as comfortable as possible?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  1:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
toosunni, I wish I could be, but the University students, faculty and staff would probably not care for it...on more thought, maybe they would. LOL

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  2:05:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri, wasn't there a university in which a male student walked from class to class and attended classes in the nude? If that university still allows such things to happen, perhaps you could give your lecture in the nude and maybe even go about the campus nude? Not trying to be funny here. Don't know much about that case, being serious.

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  2:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Truthfully, even if my employer allowed, I wouldn't go nude at work. Too dangerous and would be a health hazard with the things we work with.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  11:13:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Would be nice if my employer would let us work nude, but he probably couldn't afford the heating bill.

Kim =^.^=

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  01:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny one Kim! I can see the newspaper headlines now..."Layoff's Expected At Anti-Textile Plant"..."Today it was reported at Stiff Nip's Shrinkage, Inc. there is a possiblity of massive lay-off's due to the company's inability to foot the heating bill...". I'm in the same boat as Bill and Cheri in that I'm at a university and with what I do, it wouldn't be practical or accepted to be nude. Sailor Bill, I think Cheri mentioned in another forum about the Cal Bizerkeley student who insisted on his right to go to classes nekkid. I was living in San Fran at the time and my friends and I got a hoot out of all the national press coverage.

Nude in the pacific northwest

Edited by - Bikeracer on 02/12/2004 01:07:07 AM

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  07:51:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

Would be nice if my employer would let us work nude, but he probably couldn't afford the heating bill.

Kim,
A nude workplace would cut down on the cost of uniforms!

Ksmickero
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  09:08:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Ksmickero an AOL message  Send Ksmickero a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Man I would hate to be nude at where I work. I have enough trouble keeping the dang oil off my arms I would have first degree burns on the rest of my body as well. Although on the plus side I wouldn't have to were those dang polo shirts anymore.

Crazy! I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose! You're on! ODDBALL

Corasol
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:37:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

Couldn't imagine someone working nude... with, car keys, cell phone, hand palm, lap top compu, wallet, money, change, pen or pencils, business cards, glasses... oufff...

We can hardly hold all these things with clothes on...

Cheers

born to be free...

Corasol

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  10:32:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You do have a point there Corasol, mybe you would have to carry a purse.

Kim =^.^=

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  1:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was able to work nude in just one of my jobs over the past 30 years. When we set up Club Fieldstone in Houston, the nudist apartment club, I was able to be nude all the time I was on the grounds or in the office or apartments.

However, even there, when we had to meet with the media or others it was the same ol' three piece suit.

Now when I work out of the home office I can wear my standard uniform but, unfortunately, we all have to deal with the outside world and there we have to be dressed at least until the next century when society may have matured enough.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2004 :  12:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I own my own business and sit behind a desk most of the time. When the employees are gone and customers are not present, its usually just me in here doing after hours work.About a year ago I decided to take off my pants and underwear and work nude from the wast down behind my desk.....You'd be surprised how much more productive I've become.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2004 :  05:12:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Naturalgar maybe you ought to institute nude work days in your business to improve productivity.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 7 Topic Next Topic: List your nudist-friendly business here  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved