Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 255 ]  [ Total: 255 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  06:27:28 AM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Always sleep nude (the best way there is), but since my wife is not onto it I can only be nude at home when she's not auround.
And I agree with Gordotus: Being nude and smooth is simply the greatest!

Quiet Bob

Posted - 08/19/2004 :  12:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude when working from home (several days a week), when painting a room, and when gardening (except when I'm working near the firethorn). Our backyard is sheltered from the neighbors because we live in a hill (the house is partially nestled into some rock on the side of a hill) so in the summer, when I'm out in the backyard, I'm really out in the backyard. Am particularly mindful of the area where the poison ivy is, too. Unfortunately, when winter sets in, it's a different game plan.

vanna_vechian

Posted - 08/23/2004 :  5:46:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude whenever alone in the house, as loving husband is too 'square', and when temperatures in this colder climate (W-Europe) allow. Apart from sleep (100% nude), I guess 40% of my waking hours are spent nude. Have done a max of 14 days without clothes, when husband was away on business trip.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/02/2004 8:02:43 PM

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2004 :  01:05:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Quiet Bob

I'm nude when working from home (several days a week), when painting a room, and when gardening (except when I'm working near the firethorn). Our backyard is sheltered from the neighbors because we live in a hill (the house is partially nestled into some rock on the side of a hill) so in the summer, when I'm out in the backyard, I'm really out in the backyard. Am particularly mindful of the area where the poison ivy is, too. Unfortunately, when winter sets in, it's a different game plan.

I know what u mean Bob. I just moved into my our new house and have been doing lots of painting around here among other projects, always nude. I work from home in the nude and only get dressed to leave the house. I use to be able to do all my yard work out back nude but this new place is a two story house with all two story house around us so thats not possible anymore and I sure do miss it. Im starting to get tan lines!

Dare to be Bare

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2004 :  11:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great topic. So many similar situations. Wife is not into natural being. So, I enjoy my freedom, being nude, when she is away. Backyard is so secluded that I enjoy being nude. The weather in So Cal. is so nude friendly that I look for every opportunity to enjoy the joyous aspects of being the natural me. By the way! I can say I have a 90%+ free and natural opportunity to enjoy being nude and me.

SLOBOY

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

gospel
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2004 :  9:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I enjoy being nude inside and out. We live on an acreage so we can enjoy parts of the yard in the nude, however, with the county road nearby and holes in the trees near the road we do have to watch it a little. Next year I plan to plant cedar trees along the road to plug the holes. Our native cedar trees grow bushy and about twenty feet tall. I mention that for the west coast friends who are used to cedar trees that don't show a limb for forty feet.

gospel

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2004 :  01:11:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Used to be almost 100%. We now have a housemate who we are not being nude around, and I miss being nude in my own house greatly! However, in a few months we should be back to normal... not a moment too soon!

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/07/2004 :  7:07:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheef,

Can relate to your predictament. We are always nude at home, inside and outside. At times our kids will come and visit and decide to stay the night....sure cramps our lifestyle. Though we still sleep nude, we are accustom to walking all over the house nude and sometimes our kids decide to stay a couple of days. We begin to feel aggitated because we are clothed in our own home!

When they leave, we give them about 2 mins then we are naked and aggitated no more!!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/19/2004 :  11:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being in the Northeast and only having about
3 l/2 months of good weather, we find it difficult to enjoy being nude.

I know that during the summer months, we are totally nude as soon as we get home from the office.

During the weekend, we will enjoy sunbathing in the nude in our back yard, but we have to be careful as we have neighbors on one side of us, otherwise it is all woods.

During the winter months we keep the heat up and keep the wood burning stove and the fireplace roaring.

I really envy the people at Cypress Cove, who can enjoy the privacy and the nice warm weather!

Cookie

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2004 :  10:20:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cookie, Cypress Cove and the Kissimmee area often is only in 40s & 50s during winter. In fact 3 yrs. ago, it was in the 30s there.

South Florida is much warmer as is South Texas.

In sunny South Carolina for the past 11 yrs., I can attest that we have warm weather for all but two or three months. I don't do cold, to me that means anything under 50^ without sun. I can be comfortable all year 'round IF I turn up the thermostat.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  11:21:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are so true about the weather in Fla. but after spending my life with ice, snow, and wind, 50 is not bad!

Needless to say we pick and choose are dates as to when we go to Cypress Cove, but it sure beats shoveling 22 inches of snow.

Cookie

secret sauc002
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  3:44:23 PM  Show Profile  Send secret sauc002 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
whenever i am at my apartment i am usually nude unless i am out in the livingroom/kitchen where my roomates might be.

T.J.

StuFox
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  3:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude every single day for about 4 minutes - in the bathroom whilst I'm taking a shower. That's more than enough nudity for me.

Stu

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  4:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is 4 minutes long enough to get the hostility off?

Randy

StuFox
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2004 :  6:01:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hostility to whom

Edited by - StuFox on 10/21/2004 6:02:17 PM

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved