Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 457 ]  [ Total: 457 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  07:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

As usual, I'm on line at this site nude. I seldom wear any clothing at home and have to leave a robe near the front door to remind me not to open it in my natural state.

Chic

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  3:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
always, always, always! Okay....except when we have textile company!

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  08:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well...we just had ten inches of snow....I need to help my daughter shovel out her car before she goes to work...then I'm off for the day and expect to spend it nude.....

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  1:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since I've only been skinny-dipping in a lake and to a nude beach on vacation once for 5 days, I can't really figure out if I'm a "nudist" or not. I can say that I do THINK about wanting the privacy to go nude casually where I live but that's a bit complicated for me right now.
I live with my aunt and uncle during the school year and the most I've been able to get away with here is going out to their hot tub in the gazebo in their backyard at night when it's VERY dark. I carry towels and wear a robe until I get there and keep them handy should I hear anyone coming in my direction, but usually it's so dark and peaceful I can sit there until I turn into a prune!
When I go home for the summer there's NO WAY to be nude except in the shower with the bathroom door locked! My parents would stroke out if they thought I was walking around nude anywhere and my younger brother would bring his friends over and charge admission (even though some of them might ask for their money back!) :) Anyway, whenever I can get my own place, I'm going to cut WAY down on washing and ironing. That much I know!

Ash

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2005 :  3:27:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ash, Since you are over 18 and when you're at home, there most likely will be a nonlanded or landed club hopefully not to distant that you might visit.

BTW, everyone on our planet is a nudist, if only a private nudist, since everyone does bathe or shower (hopefully) without clothing.

You are a nudist.
:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  08:27:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I dunno about that Cheri. I still hear about people bathing with clothes on, washing under the clothing. My friends son is one example. She told me he would go in the shower with a bathing suit on, or most of the time just run the water and not use it at all.

There are plenty of people who are soooo messed up because of our cultural fascination with 'Beauty' and body intolerance that they wont go out because of, say, a Zit, or 'this dress makes me look fat', or whatever. Plus some are raised in VERY messed up houses that use relegion as a means of control. 'God thinks its a sin to be naked', 'God doesnt want to see you naked', etc etc etc. A friend of mine growing up was raised just like that. When I was at his house his mom whapped my knee with a yardstick because I didnt have my knees touching while sitting down watching TV.

--------------------
I believe that children are our future; Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside; Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2005 :  8:59:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being in Fla. since the holidays, and looking at the weather back in the Northeast, I consider ourselves lucky. Even if the temps are in the 60's, my wife and I will enjoy being nude the entire day in our condo. Needless to say it is a bummer when we have to go out shopping or to a rest. for dinner.

With the warm weather fast approaching we can't wait to enjoy the pool and the spa at Cypress Cove. There is nothing like having a nice lunch at "Cheeks" and enjoying the sun.

When we are back home in N.E. during the Summer months and being secluded in our surroundsing, we just get up in the AM and enjoy roaming and sunning in the nude.

On the weekends we enjoy going out to Solair in Conn. and enjoying the lake and the pool, and reading a good book.

Can't wait for the first warm weekend to see some old friends!

Hope eveyone has survived ther winter up North!

Cookie

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2005 :  9:45:30 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

I am nude at home most of the time. Cover up for meals with the family, and when it is just too cold to walk around nude.

Kim =^.^=

Kimberly;
That signature could be interpreted more than one way!!

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2005 :  10:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Occasional signs of pudery.
Live nude and f... the world.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  12:13:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude at home as much as possible. Which is not quite all the time. In the mornings I'm nude until I have to go to work and on the weekends I stay nude til noon or so. And in the evenings after dinner dishes etc. I would dearly love to live in a nudist resort, I've always wanted to wash the car nude, but I am having a bit of trouble convincing the wife.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  09:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeAl, You can come visit us in SC and wash your car au naturale. We live in rural Richland County just southeast of Columbia on 7 acres, and our privacy fence is super for enjoy our lifestyle.

-
-

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  7:17:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah...Cheri....you are lucky to live in a rural setting.....nice....I unfortunately live in a city in a crowded neighborhood....so I try to visit a friend in the warm weather and lounge around her pool and enjoy the nude time I have outside....other than that it's just nude around the house....better than nothing.....

vawebman

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  7:30:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where are some good Nudist camps/resorts in the Miami area?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2005 :  09:03:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
vawebman, There's - - and Sunsport Gardens in Loxahatchee. Those are the closest to the Miami area. Davie is west of Ft. Lauderdale and Loxahatchee is in Palm Beach County about an hr. north from Ft. Lauderdale.

You are fortunate that you have Haulover Beach in the North Miami area and the South Fla. Free Beaches, nonlanded club there.

-
-

Edited by - Admin to remove the name of a resort now advertising itself as "lifestyle friendly".

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  07:25:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Favorite nude time is first thing in the morning right after my shower....ah....nice and quiet way to start the day....

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved