Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 152 ]  [ Total: 152 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

justbrian
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  11:55:36 AM  Show Profile  Send justbrian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I dislike doing laundry :-)

warm rain, Brian

verynakedguy

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  9:08:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, I'm a college student so I live in a dorm (on a co-ed floor) and I'm always naked in my room. Since I sleep nude, I sometimes get up in the middle of the night and go to the bathroom or kitchen completely nude - I sometimes run into my floor mates but they seem understanding.

Kari P

Posted - 01/29/2005 :  3:56:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do my job at home and then I am always nude except if a fellow worker comes for visit.

Otherwise it depends if we have guests or have something special. Maybe I could have approximated my nude time at home to be more than 95 % which rounds up to 100 %, but I voted 90 %.

nudecampin

Posted - 01/30/2005 :  11:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I always sleep nude. Around the house it depends on the time of year, in the winter I wear a long t shirt or tank top. Probably 80% of the time overall.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  02:29:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
22 hrs today! Except for getting dressed and meeting some nudist friends for dinner at a local restaurant, we were nude from last night til now!

This is typical, unless we are going out, we are always nude at home.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  10:21:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sat. & Sun. I didn't put anything on except for a terry robe when I velt chilled once.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

chicken46

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  08:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi,i am irish and new to this site,i came into naturism last summer in the canries while on holiday.on my first day i wore my bathing costem,but on the second day i plucked up the courage and took it off.and for me it was breathaking to hang around naked for 2 weeks with othersi have always hung out naked at home but never in public,until last summer.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2005 :  6:03:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri:

Hooray for you!!!

It is still cool in Florida, we can't wait for the warm weather to filter to the area. Of course it is much better than the weather in the Northeast!! I bet they think Spring will never come.

Hopefully this weekend, Super Bowl Weekend the weather will cooperate. We are hoping to go over to Cypress Cove. We will visit "Cheeks", and root for the "PATS"!!!!

If it is warm enough my wife and I will hit the Spa before the game and enjoy the game, and then hit the Spa after the game.

Go "PATS"!!!!

Cookie

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2005 :  12:37:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Again, today we were nude all day. We finished up some painting that needed to be done in preparation for our out of town nudists friends coming to stay with us before we all head for Palm Springs and Terra Cotta Inn for the annual trip.

I wonder how long we will all stay nude while we are there for a week. The have restaurants that deliver to the Inn so we don't really have to go out to eat. We'll have to try and set a record. Last year we went 3 days before we got dressed and went out for dinner!

interlocutor

Posted - 02/05/2005 :  3:04:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here in the Pacific Northwest it's pretty cool right now, but I'm nude every night to sleep. My wife & I have my 86 yr-old mother living with us for the past year as her husband died & she can't take care of herself, so my nude time has been radically cut down. I really miss not being able to be nude around the house on weekends, so I wear a robe which is almost as good, although obviously not the same.

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  4:12:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only nude when i get the chance...which isn't too often.....Oh, yes....when I sleep.

Edited by - rickblaine on 02/21/2005 11:14:11 AM

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2005 :  04:15:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always nude at home, basically- since I'm lucky enough to not have a roommate- and also work at home. (I occasionally put on a few clothes if the heat is taking a while to warm up...)

The only disadvantage of being nude at home full-time is that it makes it PAINFUL TO GO OUT! (I don't feel like I should have to deal with the hastle of putting on clothes when I leave the house; maybe someday we'll all be able to be nude all the time, everywhere...)

Telly

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  4:46:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone!

It's been a cold winter here in Athens, Greece which has forced me to wear a t-shirt and track-suit for the last few weeks. Usually the minute I walk into my apartment, the clothes literaly fly off , especially during the summer months when I head to the shower and then just sit around naked with the a/c on !
Unfortunately most of my friends aren't into nudity , so I through some light clothes on when they visit.

-Telly

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2005 :  06:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
None of my friends are into nudity either.....I'm glad I have some online friends that are nudists.....

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  7:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
also...had a great day today.....home alone....and nude.....wonderful...and relaxing.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved