Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 128 ]  [ Total: 128 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  6:15:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I usually refer to the vehicle I drive as a car but in actuality it's a high profile truck with dark tinted windows.

I've had people at work walk up to the windows and cover their eyes and press their faces up to the glass and then and only then can they see me entirely.

I'm certain I'm not seen or is anyone able to see the Prof or I when we are driving.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2006 :  11:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fireprof, you had me worried there for a moment! Thanks for the clarification. With the car I own, Nissan Sentra, nude driving occurs at night, well after the sun has gone down.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

imnude2
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2006 :  12:14:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am an aspiring nudist, although, I like being nude around the house (for a few years now.) I am nude as often as I can be nude and I sleep in the nude almost always.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  10:14:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I read through this topic, I'm completely nude. I'm nude most of the day, but of course must dress to get the mail etc. I also always sleep nude in all seasons and even when away from home. So, on the average, I'm nude a minimum of 15 to 16 hours per day.

Chic

Edited by - chic on 08/20/2006 4:36:06 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2006 :  5:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are nude so often, while at home, I sometimes get aggitated when I have to get dressed to go out for any reason.

Edited by - FireProf on 08/21/2006 12:35:43 AM

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  07:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Except for a necessary few stretches of five to ten minutes clothed, I have just completed two nude weeks.

funinsun

Posted - 08/21/2006 :  6:29:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude as much as possible. Always at home, unless someone comes to the door. Driving on the highway or back roads (usually going over 65 so there is little chance to be seen). And always at work (under my clothes

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  11:25:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am nude around the house as much as possible. The wife isn't as much and thinks I am crazy when I run out to the backyard nude. Have an older lady on one side who has alzheimers so if she sees it isn't a problem. On the other side is a college professor and if he is peeking between the boards then he can get an eyefull. So unless I walk up to the gate (just over waist high) then being in the backyard is nudiful. We are looking for a few wooded acres so we can build a house and be nude more often.

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  2:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Our community requires that fences do not obscure the yard (but it says nothing of shrubs or trees obscuring the yard. Anybody have any suggestions for some fast growing trees that could provide a privacy hedge?

Oknewds
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2006 :  11:06:00 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Oknewds's MSN Messenger address  Send Oknewds a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HG8Harrier

Our community requires that fences do not obscure the yard (but it says nothing of shrubs or trees obscuring the yard. Anybody have any suggestions for some fast growing trees that could provide a privacy hedge?

Hi HG8Harrier,

I'm not sure of your climate zone, we have red tip photinias growing here in Oklahoma, they are fast growing and make wonderful privacy fence. And to remain on track with this thread, we are nude so much while at home I sometimes forget what cotton is used for.

Life is a journey best taken with little baggage.

Edited by - Oknewds on 08/24/2006 11:15:10 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  10:10:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's something better than red tips. It's called an Empress Tree or Paulownia and grows much faster I've been told. I have red tips along one property line. I've purchased one Paulownia and am looking forward to having them along the front of our property so I can do my gardening in front of the house au naturale. After the 2nd year, you can top them and they will form a wonderful hedge supposedly. I'll let y'all know.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2006 :  10:30:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Have an older lady on one side who has alzheimers so if she sees it isn't a problem".

In her more lucid moments she must think she's dreaming! Good on yer rurdad. Seems anyway, your waist high fence will suffice. If anyone had found your activities offensive they'd have let you know by now. Good luck in your search for a nudiful woodland home.

Rod

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2006 :  3:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude as soon as I get home from work.

newnfade

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  6:14:26 PM  Show Profile  Send newnfade a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i am nude at home when i come back and change cloths,then i dot feel like putting on cloths.I am also nude at times in the night roaming nude in the terrace.
Its a great experience.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2006 :  5:08:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a nudistmom and housewife with 2 daughters who still live at home. Our house is completely nude all the time. My whole family is nude at home 100% of the time.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved