Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 472 ]  [ Total: 472 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

astra04

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  05:56:09 AM  Show Profile  Click to see astra04's MSN Messenger address  Send astra04 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I went for the 100% option though will admit there is of course times when its not possible to be nude all the time ie when I have non nudist visitors, but apart from that I am nude all the time until I have to put clothes on to go to work or shopping, but always remove them them as soon as I am back in the house

Keep it Bare

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  4:53:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sounds just like how our household is.astra04. :)

HG8Harrier
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  5:12:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit HG8Harrier's Homepage  Send HG8Harrier an AOL message  Send HG8Harrier a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Living with clothing-compulsives, but constantly wanting to be nude is hard. The other day, I had some time off between work and school and nobody was home, so I did my homework while nude. I forgot about my nudity and meandered around the house. When I heard the garage door open, I looked at the clock, and then at myself, and thought, "Not only am I nude, I'm late for class!"

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  5:43:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read you profile,HG8harrier and at 22 maybe you should think about getting a place of your own,so you can be free to be nude whenever you like. Not that I know your financial situation, but a studio apartment isnt that expensive. Do you have a job? Or are you still in school..or both. I hear so many people that are nudists, that live in a situation that limits their nude time so much. I cant understand how you all do it.

Jenn

Mike2Nude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2006 :  8:35:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not nude at much as I would like to be. My wife watches other peoples kids, so I wait until they are gone. My wife doesn't care I wonder nude, but doesn't join either. Oh well, maybe someday.

Mike

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 09/28/2006 :  2:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I always say to people with "non-nudist spouses". Why doesnt she? Is it because she has mis-guided views about nudity? Most likely. So you as her husband should help her get past those INCORRECT views. To this day,with all the nudists I know,and thats a lot..I cant understand how 1 partner can be a nudist and one not. But apparently many couples make it work.

Jenn

Edited by - allnaturalwife on 09/28/2006 2:04:46 PM

southernude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/30/2006 :  07:21:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I live on a small farm in rural Georgia and we are nude almost 100% of the time. I was raised as a nudist and wife and I raised our two grown daughters the nudist way along with our three grandkids. Even our maillady knows about us as we walk or drive out to meet her at the mail box. We have tried to convert her to our life style by inviting her to our socials, but she has so far declined. We also accept all visitors, nudists and non nudists while in the nude, weather permitting, which is usually so, including my inlaws, who are not nudists, but have adjusted to our nudity.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  3:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats sounds like you live a fairly "nude existense". Maybe even more so than my family. Since you live in such a rural area, and can walk around you whole property naked. Wereas we can only be nude in our backyard,which is very large and private. We would love to have a bunch of land to walk naked freely.

Jenn

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2006 :  5:18:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooooh I'd like my own piece of land to get naked on, so to this end I've been looking at buying some woodland, the big problem is the cost of land here in the UK, we're only a group of lttle islands you know!!!

Of course it would be better if I could get some land on one of the Canary Islands, they're close to the Equator, so the weather is OK almost all year round.

Pete Knight

southernude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  12:42:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Jenn,
I guess you're right about our "nude existense",and all our surrounding farm neighbors know we're nudists also. We have about 240 acres, which about 1/3 of that is wooded, which makes it nice for our varied outdoor activities, tho we don't have a pool we do have a small spring fed pond in the woods. I should also confess to you that we do on occasion put some clothes on when certain distant family members visit, and they know we're nudists. Both of our daughters and their families are members of nudist clubs here in the southeast even though we are not. The wife and I were members of two clubs in Florida some years back, but for the last 10 or twelve years or so we've just been visiting these and others. We generally stay here in the southeast but sometimes we'll visit some Texas clubs and we've even made it out to the west coast a few times.
Jim

Mnstnz
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  09:34:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Mnstnz an AOL message  Reply with Quote
all i can! wish it was 100%

Natey380
Forum Member

Posted - 10/03/2006 :  4:36:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Natey380 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would say I am nude 80% of the time at home. I wear clothes when the inlaws are here as they don't apprieciate me being nude and then the other times I will be wearing clothes only when it is cold. And that only last until I get the fireplace going.

chris66

Posted - 10/28/2006 :  6:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ns15685

I AM NUDE AT HOME WHEN NO ON ELSE IS AT HOME OR WHEN WE GO TO A NUDE BEACH WITH FRIENDS

chris

NudeLori
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2006 :  8:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
95% of the time I would say

maryferry1959

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  10:31:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I stay alone at home. I usually sleep naked on bed during night.

Mary

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved