Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 188 ]  [ Total: 188 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Dan1208
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  3:29:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Dan1208 an AOL message  Click to see Dan1208's MSN Messenger address  Send Dan1208 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh yes, I agree, Melissa ... no going back now.

However, there are still thousands (millions?) of people who could make use of good used clothes even though you have no further use for them. Anyway, it was just one option ...

Best wishes,

Naturally, Dan :)

Fred3
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  3:32:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Fred3 an ICQ Message  Send Fred3 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You could turn those unneeded pj's into cleaning rags. Just a thought.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  3:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
OK, off to the Salvation Army I go to deposit a whole bunch of pajamas. I have some other clothes to donate, too... I'm down 3 sizes and have no use for my 'fat clothes' anymore. LOL My car will be full, but my closet will be clean! Thanks for the suggestion.

Melissa

ps- love your avatar... it covers the whole range of emotions!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2003 :  4:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lise

I,m always nude indoors at home and outdoors by the pool when it's warm enough. I even stay nude when non-nudist friends visit.

We are nude most of the time at home indoors and outdoors. I work from home so Im nude in the home office too. I have less time with clothes on than off, but havent ventured in to being nude around non-nudists even at my home. Not sure how they'd take it.

Dare to be Bare

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  06:54:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

I've always been quite an open person and have always discussed sensitive topics with a partner very early and honestly in a relationship. Tho' I guess that's the psychologist coming out in me.

I think it would be selfish of me to sleep nude with a partner if they felt uncomfortable. I'm willing to forego my comfort in order for them to feel comfortable. Simple as that.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  6:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

Are you a psychologist??? I didn't know that about you. Neat!

I agree that it would be tough to sleep nude knowing that your partner is uncomfortable with that. I have not been in this situation or any similar situation. However, if I ever do get to the point where I'm sleeping with a partner, I'll make sure I talk to him about my sleeping habits beforehand. I'm hopeful that if I ever do have a partner that he'll be a nudist, because otherwise we're going to have problems... I am NOT going to be dresed while at home. Oh my goodness, I think that means that I'm going to have to marrry a nudist if I get married. Now there's a thought. Pardon my extraneous thoughts here, I'm just typing what's going on in my brain. Dag- I never thought of this little loophole of nudism. Oh well, such is life. If I marry, he'll be a nudist- that's just the way it's gonna have to be. Yikes!

Melissa

ps- I think I need to go ponder this one for a while....

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  6:21:47 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have never dated or been romantically involved with a nudist. All my ex-girlfriends were not nudists, but they did find out I was and some were very against it and broke it off. Others were not understanding and wouldn't see for themselves how wonderful it is. So I hope I will find a woman who is already a nudist, because with my past bad relationships, I don't think I can handle another non-nudist relationship.

Ray

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2003 :  11:32:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

I've got a Psychology degree but i'm not certified... Maybe after I climb over this Law School mountain I might look at completing a Master of Psychology to become certified.

I've dated a number of women who weren't naturists, but once i introduced them to the lifestyle most of them become crazy about it! One girl i dated at University used to go jogging at night top-free.

My advice is not to go looking for a nudist. If you get into a relationship, introduce your partner to it. If the relationship is geniune and trusting they should at least accept your choice to go nude without any obligation on them. Who knows once they try they may end up loving it!...

Melissa, you might even manage to convince a non-nudist boy to go jogging top-free! ;)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  06:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

I'm not at the point of 'looking' for anyone right now... I don't think I'm ready for the dating scene just yet. But when I do, I will be asking for EVERYONE'S advice so be sure to be thinking of what advice to give me. You're probably right in saying that I shouldn't go looking for a nudist. But I really don't think I could marry anyone who isn't a nudist since I just don't like being dressed anymore. As you said, maybe I'll help some lucky guy to learn the joy of nudism. For a guy to go jogging top-free... what a novel concept! LOL

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2003 :  11:08:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

I think if you start "looking" for a partner they'll never come. Its always when you least expect the right person comes along.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Jim Henning

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  10:13:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Jim Henning an AOL message  Reply with Quote
You know I never really thought about it but I am nude about 90% of the time, but I cover up when sitting at the dinner table. I don't know why, I just always do.

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  11:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude at home about 98% of the time. About the only exception is when we have company. The only other exception was one time when the furnace died for two days in the middle of winter. Brrr......

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  11:51:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We're still nude most of the time (95%) at home even outdoors. Temps are still in 70s most days lately. :)

Now I know the other reason I moved to South Carolina.
Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Atlantise

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  12:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Atlantise's Homepage  Send Atlantise an AOL message  Reply with Quote
We just bought a new house that includes a pool. I am looking forward to swiming in the pool nude as soon as the weather permits.

sacred

Posted - 11/20/2003 :  4:49:13 PM  Show Profile  Send sacred an AOL message  Click to see sacred's MSN Messenger address  Send sacred a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
the only time i am not nude at home is when we have company that wouldn't be comfortable with it or i'm to lazy to take my shoes off ... then ... i'm half nekid.

may all needs be well met

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved