Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 150 ]  [ Total: 150 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  2:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm usually nude late at night after everyone goes to bed and my door is closed and also I only sleep in the nude. There are the rare occations when no one is home and I can go nude around the house then, but again that's very rare. Hopfully, I get my own place soon so that I can be nude 100% of the time, well unless I have non-nudist visiters that is.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  9:10:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is definitely some great advantages living alone... Being nude all the time is one of them! :)

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

az smooth az u get
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2003 :  6:45:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
since I live aloneI spend most of my time at home nude, only putting on clothes when someone rings the door bell. I have a 7 ft high fence around my back yard and a pool, so I enjoy the freedom of nudity more then the average person as I live in Arizona. I have told my neighbors so that I am a nudist so if they or their guest peer over the fence, they wont scream...well not so loud!

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  07:11:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've answered the door a number of times in the nude by accident. I didn't even realise I was nude.

Saying that I used to be a Pizza Hut delivery man when I was in high school, I can recall a number of times I delivered pizza's to people who answered the door nude or semi-naked. I didn't bother me at all, in fact the nudies were more embarassed than I was.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

az smooth az u get
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  3:41:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I answered the door nude once--on purpose--there were some religious groups that kept coming to the neighborhood, so in order to get rid of them I opened the door stark naked and smiling---3 yrs now and they have not been back!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  5:26:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you az smooth! I also live here in Peoria, AZ and have the same problem, this must be a religious mecca. They are always at the door, maybe I'll give your method a try, nothing else seem to work.
Gotta be careful though, there was a post on her a while back talking about a man that was seen nude by a kid though his livingroom window and he was fined.

When the weather is nice like to open up the house including the front door but to see in though my security screen you have to be very close to the door so im not too concerned.

Dare to be Bare

az smooth az u get
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  5:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dare to be bare--I am fortunate that my house is built around a central courtyard. my gate which is locked, is on the north and my front door is on the east. I can stick my head out and not be seen. As for my religious visitors, after I stuck my head out and realized who they were, I then put the remainder of me out the door...when those 3 old ladies saw me frontal they just turned and left!

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  9:02:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have horrible, terrible news: I was dressed for 14 hours today! Isn't that terrible? I think it is. After around 5 hours I was feeling the pain. At 10 hours I was praying for reprieve. By the 14th hour I was ready to tear my clothes off before even entering my apartment. The good news of it all: I'm nude now. Ahhhhhh....

Melissa

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2003 :  10:58:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can get that way also Melissa. It was pretty cold here in So Cal the past few days so we opted for x-mas shopping. We obviously wore clothes all day and after about 12 hrs we were ready to shed them once we were back in the car headed for home. We waited til we got home, but once in the door, the clothes hit the floor!

We both looked at each other and laughted and said, now that's better. It is such a stress relief for us. I almost go crazy when we have non-nudist friends or family stay with us for a few days. Only time we get to be naked is when we go to bed. After they leave for home, we are nude for sometimes two days straight.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  01:59:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by az smooth az u get

dare to be bare--I am fortunate that my house is built around a central courtyard. my gate which is locked, is on the north and my front door is on the east. I can stick my head out and not be seen. As for my religious visitors, after I stuck my head out and realized who they were, I then put the remainder of me out the door...when those 3 old ladies saw me frontal they just turned and left!

Wow, wish I could have seen the look on their faces.

I have a standard track home right off the street but I do have a private backyard with a block fence and not a 2-story house in site.

Dare to be Bare

rexander

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  7:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to be nude but my parents do not let me. They think it is 'abnormal'.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2003 :  9:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's abnormal to be nude???? Weren't you born that way? Weren't THEY born that way? Seems like if that's the way we came it's quite normal and anything that we've done to change how we naturally are is quite ABnormal?

Melissa

ps- Welcome to the board, rexander- glad you're here! :)

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  09:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i have a sign on my apartment door, "no clothes area enter if your shy'
lol it keeps the neighbours away, and sales ppl...so i'm nude at all times when i'm home.
joys of living alone.

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  09:42:37 AM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
oops...i meant to type, nude area enter only if your not shy, lol just read the sign

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2003 :  12:02:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooo! I like that idea. I need to make one of those signs. Mind if I use your idea?

Dare to be Bare

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved