Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 456 ]  [ Total: 456 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  1:45:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeanluc:

That is too bad that you wife will not join you in the freedom of being nude.

I just left the office early,and he temps in Western Mass. are fast apporaching 95 degrees.

I hit the front door, and got nude.

Went out to the back yard and hit the pool.

Mrs. Cookie was already in the pool, and that is where we will spend out weekend with the exception of going to a family party.Clothes needed)

Other than that we have the weekend to ourselves, and being nude.

Cookie

catbird
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  6:07:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weather permitting, I am nude 95% of the time at home when inside my house. Outdoor nudity is NOT an option in a seniors development. Whenever doorbell rings, I quick slip on some shorts. When I need clothes for warmth, I put them on. I always sleep nude year around.

Naturally, Lester

beachalive
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  11:14:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was a kid (pre-teen), I used to wait for my family to go out so I could go naked around the house. I did this all through my teens, and it was a natural extension of this to go nude in my first apartment when I moved out. Now, some three decades later, I am naked around the house probably 90-plus% of the time. My wife knew I went without clothes most of the time in my apartment before we were married. She does not take part in the lifestyle as much as I, but we both sleep nude, and she joins in from time to time, usually in the mornings. Our backyard/pool area is completely screened, so I can just walk out of the house onto the back deck and down to any part of the back area naked. This allows for use of the deck, pool and even gardening nude. If I turn off all the outdoor lights on a warm evening, my wife will sometimes join me nude on the deck for a glass of wine. While many people go to nudist clubs and resorts, I'm sure there are just as many (if not more) of us out here who just enjoy going naked in their homes. No, I don't answer the door nude (keep a pair of shorts handy), and I do wear clothes if friends are coming over, but most of the time I'm nude.

JustSomeGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  2:15:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oops I voted 100% of the time, but that's not accurate. I am nude 100% of the time with the following exceptions: 1) If it's too cold. I don't want to run up a huge energy bill just to be nude, although I admit it's tempting because I enjoy it so much. 2) If friends are over. I'm fairly certain that they'd be either mortified and/or think I was a HUGE freak. I'm not willing to make my friends uncomfortable for the sake of being nude. :)

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2007 :  7:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't really say what percentage of the time I spend nude at home. It depends on who's around. I sleep nude and when I get up in the morning, I'm nude until I have to get dressed for work. I generally watch an hour or so of TV late at night and I'm nude while viewing. Nearly all my time in my "sanctuary" is nude. I'm nude a lot but not nearly as much as I'd like to be.

Rick

"Nakie is good. Nakie is free. Nakie is...NAKIE!"

suscolli

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  4:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I and the children are not organized nudists (members of an organization). However, in our family, we are fully nude in our pool and hot-tub.

Sue

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2007 :  09:31:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have no desire to be nude at home. I enjoy outdoor nude recreation around other people. I most enjoy nude sunbathing around a crowded pool.

saynotoclothes

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  12:05:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im naked whenever im home alone, as soon as everyones goes, so does my clothes! i like spending most of my time naked in the backyard, even if its raining or fairly cold, ive been hailed on naked! the bad thing is theres alot of wasps and i dont stand a chance agaist them nude, the same goes for magpies(birds) ive had two of them constantly swooping me once before, i was scared of them because i couldnt escape to the door because the wasps were in the way and were going nuts at the time, so i hid under a tree until they left. i think people are more powerless and weak when theyre naked, your so much more exposed and vunerable.

nudepirate

Posted - 09/07/2007 :  2:42:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudepirate's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am an artist and often work from home. i only put clothes on to answer the door or take out the trash...saves on laundry.........

snappy
Forum Member

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  12:19:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do it when the kids are gone they get squeamish about it.I will get naked when my wife is home (she does not get naked)she is comfortable with me being naked.

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2007 :  06:01:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have tried doing the math...and as close as I can figure it, I am nude approximately 9-10 hours per day (including sleeping). That goes up a bit in summer, when I'm on vacation (I am a teacher). I love it. A recent discovery, as a person living in the country, is our trampoline. It's a great lay-out spot. Only the pilots of small planes have a chance of seeing me; so it's pretty much a carefree situation.
Scott

acmeweld
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  7:03:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are nude most evenings for a few hours on a darkened screened porch enjoying a glass or two of wine. Relatively close suburban homes provide little opportunity for other nude activities.

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2007 :  02:50:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always nude at home except when it's too cold. It's the beginning of Spring here in lovely New Zealand, so as it gets warmer as it should, I hope for more time with less on. It's a hassle having to get dressed to go out, but I can't go nude shopping. Shame!

Alex

Posted - 09/23/2007 :  03:59:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I are nude 90% of the time indoors. Backyard most of the time during spring and summer.

sfxtd

Posted - 09/25/2007 :  8:31:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live alone and am generally nude when at home alone. I am looking forward to finding a new home with some private outdoor space. It is a shame to waste so much Southern California sunshine.

-Tim

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved