Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 143 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

nudistgurl

Posted - 10/11/2007 :  4:27:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My parents hate it, but they at least allow me to.
So I go nude whenever there's no company. My brother doesn't mind it. In fact, he goes nude sometimes too. I will wear a bottom if i am having my period though.

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  3:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude probably 90 percent of the time when at home. When indoors always. In the rear yard I only have a small area that is secluded and I can be nude in that area without the risk of being seen by the neighbors.

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  8:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by BareDevil1

There is not a stich of clothing in my closet.

I am in awe! How does one manage to DO that? Nothing AT ALL in that closet?!

Scott

frogger47

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  9:08:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am only able to be nude when the grandkids are in school.Usualy myself since my wife and I are hardly off work at the same time or day.

frogger47

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  11:44:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Musart,
BareDevil1 joined nearly a year ago and posted 30 times in 4 days then nothing since. I find it hard to believe some of the things she said, not saying they couldn't be true.

Just remember not all here are nudist.

Diger

yurinoordwijk

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  11:27:32 AM  Show Profile  Click to see yurinoordwijk's MSN Messenger address  Send yurinoordwijk a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
sleep naked? i am naked at home all the time, and so I naturally sleep naked as well. Total freedom from clothes

nudewalker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2007 :  10:47:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's see. I'm home' on the computer therefore I'm naked! At least 90% of the time.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2007 :  7:06:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All the time. At home is where I discovered my inner nudist. Even before I became a social nudist I felt more comfortable without clothes and what better place is there not to wear clothes. So much more comfortable and free.

Cathy

Naked Tony

Posted - 11/10/2007 :  10:11:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello All ! New to the forum, and my first post. Love this site. Have been a nudist to some extent for the past 25-30 years, started out just around home, then started to go to nude beaches. Now I am naked pretty much all the time here at home, live alone so no issues there, unless I have company - I do dress for the occasion. Live in Nova Scotia, Canada - there is a nude beach here but about a 30 minute drive from the city and without a car I cannot get there as often as I would like, but can usually find some place to discreetly lay out in the sun naked. Most days I can hardly wait until I get home from work to get out of my clothes and to be who I really am - just love it.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  12:54:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I said 30%. It was more when I had my own place. I don't tear the clothes off immediately. But when I finally do, I don't feel the need to put them back on until I have to leave the house.

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  08:14:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whenever possible. I am nude probably half the day on weekends and in the morning on weekdays when getting ready for work. We both sleep nude and I can't imagine it any other way. Take care!

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/21/2007 5:24:32 PM

gymnoboi

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  12:10:50 PM  Show Profile  Send gymnoboi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Always nude at home 100% of the time.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2007 :  8:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since we both come from textile families, when we have the family over for Thanksgiving it is textile. Everyone was gone around 6:00pm and at 6:05 my wife walked out of the bedroom naked, I joined her at 6:06.

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

Diger

homenudistfamily

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  05:29:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. We just found this site and we all love having a place where we can meet new friends like us. We are a large family. Barb is 40 and I am 39. Our kids, Todd 15, Josh and jenna twins 16 and kate who will be 18 in two weeks. My divorced sister Anne who is 38 lives with us along with her three, Nicole 15, Jason 16 and Tara 18 (who is a freshman in a local college). We live on a farm in the same sprawing farmhouse sis and I grew up in. We all are nude at home 100% of the time and wouldn't have it any other way. In fact most of start to strip in the driveway (its a little over a mile long) as soon as we hit it. We love the freedom, the openess and the sense of closeness. All pretense stripped away...here I am...take me as I am.

homenudistfamily

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  05:31:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. We just found this site and we all love having a place where we can meet new friends like us. We are a large family. Barb is 40 and I am 39. Our kids, Todd 15, Josh and jenna twins 16 and kate who will be 18 in two weeks. My divorced sister Anne who is 38 lives with us along with her three, Nicole 15, Jason 16 and Tara 18 (who is a freshman in a local college). We live on a farm in the same sprawing farmhouse sis and I grew up in. We all are nude at home 100% of the time and wouldn't have it any other way. In fact most of start to strip in the driveway (its a little over a mile long) as soon as we hit it. We love the freedom, the openess and the sense of closeness. All pretense stripped away...here I am...take me as I am. While we have a small cabin at a resort that is some 3 hours away, we often find that it is easier to just be nude at home with friends. We think our lifestyle is natural and healthy and the kids are open with no hang-ups and comfortable with their bodies.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved