Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 184 ]  [ Total: 184 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2007 :  10:47:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
with winter coming i am nude or semi-nude most of the time ,if i go outside to take the dog out or get mail i will slip on a tee-shirt,during the past summer i stayed mostly nude on back porch and pool...come on SUMMER

SmoothfmrMarine

Posted - 11/29/2007 :  10:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Send SmoothfmrMarine a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As soon as I walk in the door.

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2007 :  6:56:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some of you are very lucky. I run an in home office and there is always someone coming or going. I end up dressed most of the time.

nudefamily

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  11:21:51 AM  Show Profile  Click to see nudefamily's MSN Messenger address  Send nudefamily a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Living in the country near the river, mostly of time naked at home and outside, less during winter time.
Good part of the time is dedicated to naked yoga.
Have adopted nudism as lifestytle.

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  4:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We live on an acreage out in the country, so in the summer we're nude most of the time, especially working in the garden. Don't have to worry about washing alot of dirty clothes that way.

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2007 :  10:28:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Clothes come off when I get home.

HT

duckworthric

Posted - 01/16/2008 :  10:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Click to see duckworthric's MSN Messenger address  Send duckworthric a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i am nude most of the time when i am alone,at night the wife will stay naked after her bath,but we are not naked around our 19 year old son,i enjoy being naked but the wife is self-conscious about it

richard duckworth

eastburn

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  01:15:32 AM  Show Profile  Send eastburn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Am generlly nude except when would make oters ncomfortable or me, cold. Try for 100% each day.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  3:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just arrived home, went out and got a stack of wood for the weekend for the fireplaces, and wood burning stove.

Now to take a shower, and be nude for the rest of the weekend.

The only time we will have clothes on this weekend is when we travel to Conn. to a AFC Championship Party.
Cookie

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/19/2008 12:13:23 AM

hikingman

Posted - 01/21/2008 :  6:59:11 PM  Show Profile  Send hikingman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm naked 24/7 at home unless I go out reguardless winter or summer it's comfortable.Ron

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  05:03:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm spending all of my time nude now, when I'm at home. It's nearly 11pm here, and it's still very warm inside. I didn't venture out very far today, so I was nude all day, and am now as I am typing this, before heading off to bed. This is the way I like to be. It's so totally freeing. I've found that just about everything I want/have to do, I can do in the nude. As I've said before, if I could do everything au naturel, I would. But! There are some things you have to get dressed for.

nudist856
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2008 :  05:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately, with the cost of fuel, it is a bit expensive to be nude at home in the northeast winters

Digital_Cowboy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  6:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Digital_Cowboy's MSN Messenger address  Send Digital_Cowboy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here’s a good question that goes along with this thread. How many of you have spent so much time nude, be it at home, or at a club/resort or what have you, that you actually ended up forgetting that you were nude?

Live Long and Prosper
Herman

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2008 :  8:51:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've forgotten I was nude after just a few hours, before. Went to the door to answer it, and actually cracked it open before I realized how I was dressed.

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2008 :  04:27:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When recently decorating a room in the house I decided to work nude and just spent the whole day without thinking that I as naked. Saves getting paint on the clothes as well.

Tuffers

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved