Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 157 ]  [ Total: 157 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Catlady70

Posted - 06/28/2008 :  1:06:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My husband and I have always been completely nude at home..both inside and out except in COLD weather. Luckily,we live in a climate where spring, summer and fall are very warm. It's not any big deal, and if we lived in a less prudish country such as Germany, Sweden, etc., we would always be nude when shopping, etc. As it is, I do put on a pretty dress and a pair of heels when I do go into town, and my hubby wears a white shirt and dress slacks. Our children were raised nude and now go nude in their own homes. My parents also went nude and raised me to be comfortable with my body. I never give it any thought as to us, being nude is normal...the way humans were meant to be. I just don't understand why nudity is such a big issue. We were all born nude. So, what's the big deal?

Brn2bn61

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  3:32:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Brn2bn61 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I tried using the formula above and my wife asked me if I was learning a mantra to meditate, (daTAH, daNTAH, TNAH... ommm)

During the warm weather months I rarely put on clothes when I'm home. During the winter I only shed my clothes when it warms up a bit. If I lived in a warmer climate and in a home with land that offered more privacy than my current neighbohood, I would probably rarely put on clothes.

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  3:57:57 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
like to be nude as often as i can,now that the weather is warmer i strip when i get home from work,always nude in hot tub or pool,i have no neighbors near me ! i do get dressed when company comes over,or when my daughter comes to visit.i would like to stay nude when she comes over but i dont know how to start.i real new at this !

Josh_87
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  08:19:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im nude at home as often as i can be, which is around 90% of the time
my whole family will usually be nude when we are home.

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  3:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
As often as I can though my family doesn't practice nudism

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 08/05/2008 :  3:14:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am usally nude from after I've had bath in the evening, all through the night (unless I go jogging!), sleep nude and stay undressed until after breakfast when I go to work. I will stay naked on the weekend if I'm not going anywhere.

I don't get undressed the second I get home, I just don't get dressed when it's not necessary!

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  10:05:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are mostly always nude at home, and for some time I have even been mowing the yard nude as well.

Our nearest neighbor is about a hundred yards away so after dark we can be naked nearly anywhere in our yard.

During the heat of the summer last year I started mowing after dark with the headlights on my lawn mower. After a couple times I realized I didn't need to get dressed at all. Now I do all my mowing after dark, and then hit the outdoor shower by the pool.

Mrs Diger likes the idea of no smelly clothes to wash.

Diger

acoustixman
Forum Member

Posted - 08/25/2008 :  7:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would say I'm nude 70% of the time. It would definitely be 100% except for these two essential issues:

(1) My 3 step-sons are teen-age plus and not necessarily open-minded about such things. While it may indeed be fine with them, my wife is at ill-ease about my being nude around them and so emotions are best kept in check by putting my shorts on even if just in passing. I never wear a bathing suit in the pool, and if that makes the kids not want to swim with me I guess I'll get over it. I've got enough respect for that to not bother swimming if they're in there, knowing of their aversion (that my wife rather than they themselves tells me about). I make every excuse to be naked though. At the end of the day, the passage from my workshop (strictly naked unless hazardous operations are underway) to the main house is through the laundry room. Why would I wear dirty clothing past that point? This should be a good enough for "Dad the homeowner" to be momentarily naked as he walks past the kids, right?

(2) Street-side garage doubles as workshop. When I need to move the motorcycles and car out of the way of the tablesaw and sawhorses, they must go street-side. I generally clothe-up for those operations; though I have made exceptions, usually during dark hours... I'd be interested in comments from other users about the wisdom (or lack thereof) in my actions like described in the following paragraph. I live in a suburb on a street that gets 'busy' during rush hours (usually like 4 cars per minute max average) and DEAD quiet at night.

On weekdays, I get up around 5:00 and go throw some iron at the nearby gym. I get back home at 6:00. In the process of leaving (while it's generally dark out) I open the garage, bring a bicycle out into the driveway for gym transport, check the tire pressures under driveway floodlight, look over my workout checklist and vaguely figure my day's routine under very dim interior lighting, and I might drink a glass of OJ or water. Finally I get dressed and depart, despite a perpetual temptation to dress only when I get almost all the way to the gym (this would be pretty low risk in my case and I'm not sure why I don't). When I return, the sun is substantially illuminating my garage, but the street is still fairly quiet (1 car per minute). I hang the bike away, strip my clothes, mix a protein shake, and sit in an inward-facing chair watching some news or the weather channel, my nakedness being fully evident to possible outsiders only in the initial minute of transition. Ultimately, when the street seems to be getting busy and I need to prepare for work anyway, toward 6:30 or 7:00, I shut the garage and make my way back upstairs for my shower just prior to everyone else's awakening. On both time-ends, there are occasional [dog-]walkers, joggers, and bike-riders coming by, but surely not concerning themselves with the contents of each garage they pass, right?

?Is it too foolish to allow myself to potentially be seen naked in my front yard / well-lit garage by a 'captive audience'? I don't much care who sees me (only to find out I am in fact an adult human male), but if THEY 'care' and report me for 'being lewd' (which would of course not be the case but all of a sudden the police will be involved and "ask questions later"), and I'd immediately be 'ON THE MAP' so to speak. Should I avoid this or is this kind of 'neighborhood negativity' (e.g. reporting one's neighbor for doing something plainly harmless) unlikely? Maybe it should be mentioned to cross-street and next door neighbors over a glass of wine at some point to see if that would even begin to be OK with them if they happened to suddenly come outside and see me? I fully intend to respect everyone, but I also fully intend to NOT cover my nakedness whenever the situation permits.

Seeking my role in opening the eyes of the world to the simple harmless pleasure of being naked in our great outdoors.

JokerCPoC
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  10:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where I live I'm nude almost all the time, Except when I have to go to the Post Office to get My mail and to pay the space rent, water & utilities for My house(I own It), The Manager wishes He could go Nude here too, But It's not a clothing optional park(We're freeway close though) and Me not being a multimillionaire means I couldn't buy the park and make His wish come true. But It's a nice and HOT place to live, We even have our own Ghost Town nearby(Calico).

cking2008
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  9:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Send cking2008 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm back living with my mother (who thinks nudity is dirty). When I am home alone I am nude as much as possible and get upset when she comes home cuz then I have to put clothes on.
When I'm living alone (which I hope is soon) I'm nude as much as possible. It's such a free feeling!!!

Carol King

cking2008
Forum Member

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  9:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Send cking2008 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm back living with my mother (who thinks nudity is dirty). When I am home alone I am nude as much as possible and get upset when she comes home cuz then I have to put clothes on.
When I'm living alone (which I hope is soon) I'm nude as much as possible. It's such a free feeling!!!
I forgot to mention that when I am home sans clothng, people will and do come over and see me au natural. I figure if they don't like it, call first but I haven't had any negative feedback...some even join me.
Carol King

[edited to remove quote since it was the orignal poster who wrote it and nothing was added]

Edited by - Moderator on 09/01/2008 10:50:24 PM

haystack

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  08:25:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i always sleep naked can,t think of any other wat to sleep if i stay over at my girlfriends house she has no proplems with the idea try to be naked as much as possible at my own home helps me to focus my thoughts

ardnut

Posted - 09/03/2008 :  10:17:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is as good a spot as any for my first post. I'm picked less than 10% of the time being nude at home. I'm never nude at any social gatherings or naturist events. To tell the truth this is my first interaction with other naturist. I'm not totally comfortable with my body even at a beach. I'm a bit timid about baring the slight belly.

HL79D

Posted - 09/05/2008 :  07:47:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do of course try to be nude as often as possible, though not in any social settings. Humanity in general seem to have enough problems coping with disability let alone with people like myself being naked! However I am able to be nude at home for about 36 hours at a time. We are moving to the country soon and my wife and I are hoping to be able to sunbathe (ha! in the UK) in our new garden sans clothes.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/05/2008 :  7:56:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You mean there is another way to live other than nude?

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved