Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 136 ]  [ Total: 136 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/02/2009 :  12:36:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mrbeaver

I love being nude as much as possible. It's a way for me to be myself. Even if it means that an erection happens. I see nothing wrong walkin around with an erection.

A few thoughts.
#1) You need to be over 18 to post here.
#2)The summer I turned 17 (35 years ago) I was given the nickname "Hardy" by the kids in my Boy Scout Troup. They ALL saw me walking around summer camp nude (late at night) with an erection.
#3)As you get older they happen (A LOT!) less often. Thats why they run all those ads for ED (Erectile Dysfuncution) pills.
#4) Welcome to the Forum.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/03/2009 :  01:31:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ask me next April. Even in sunny California, it can get quite cool, and I don't mean "cool" in the vernacular. When I have to scrape the ice off the windshield on some days, it's not time to be nude all day just now.

Conquest is not in our principles. It is inconsistent with our government.
Thomas Jefferson

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2009 :  5:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I was determined to cleans the weeds and debris off the rear porch, today I wanted to go out there for a while to enjoy it and the sun but the wind had a chillin factor. it felt good to feel the sun warm my body can't wait till spring.

shadow wolf

Posted - 02/05/2009 :  7:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was about -3 hear and it froze my butt off but thank god for the indoors I tend to not wear cothes inside I have been this way since before I could remember. I feel more natural this way it took a while for my family now they all follow the same.

dewa

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  10:09:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sometimes, i am working naked in my office! off course when other people not around me... wish me luck. actually, i really want to be nude all the time, even in the public place. by now, i always sleep naked with my girlfriend but she is not a naturist and her maid, a nearly mature woman, has a good thinking about naturist like me. she told me that it is funny. i told her to be a naturist too, which mean she's gonna naked in home but she had no heart to do..

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2009 :  11:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm naked so much lately that my wife favorite saying is " I see your junk" , not to miss a beat I respond " I see your trunk". Its going to be a long summer.

publ2000
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  1:24:26 PM  Show Profile  Send publ2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am 20 years old and live my parents, I go to college full time so it works out for the best that way. I would be nude ALL the time if I lived by myself, but as for now, I am only nude in the morning, before I go to classes.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  3:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by publ2000

I am 20 years old and live my parents, I go to college full time so it works out for the best that way. I would be nude ALL the time if I lived by myself, but as for now, I am only nude in the morning, before I go to classes.

Study nude dude it is more fun and better for memory retention. At least that's my excuse.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Chestnut86

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  10:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Chestnut86 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude at home as often as possible...just varies according to when my niece or my daughter are around, but they are also used to it. Of course I have to keep a pair of shorts nearby for those annoying "pop-ins" that like to show up at my door.
Other than that there is a bed & breakfast with spa amenities about 20 miles from me and the whole place is clothing optional even in the winter! Nothing like getting out of the hot tub and diving into a snow bank!

lvnv777
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2009 :  11:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Send lvnv777 an AOL message  Click to see lvnv777's MSN Messenger address  Send lvnv777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lvnv777

Hello All From Robbie Of Hawaii,

The only place I go au naturale is in the confines of my room. No other places to go. They are either closed up or I do not know if any homes have that openess. The ones that we did have either closed up, shut down, no beaches any more, and any homes taht had folks over.

There is 1 place, but it called Diamond Head Beach Park. Either men or women do go nude, but the police arresst them for indecent exposure or issue the violator a summons citation. Police officers patrol the beach park either in uniform or plainclothes.

The Robbie----.

anzi

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  05:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I turn nude whenever i am alone at home.or else there no places here where i can roam around naked except of course my bathroom.

brandy1973

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  12:12:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit brandy1973's Homepage  Send brandy1973 an ICQ Message  Click to see brandy1973's MSN Messenger address  Send brandy1973 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm freshy to this website and board.
I'm always nude in my private place and never
nude outside. Why I interested in this website ?
Because, I have one friend he want me to be
one part owner nudist resort in USA. But I'm
still curious about a step and documents may
need for register in this business. In fact, I'm
very scared about it and know about it a little bit.

Who can tell me about necessary documents may
need, he said they need fullname and address
together with full nude of my picture.

I forgot to tell, I'm Thai Girl, that's important for
my personal life and family. If it's true as he told
me, then I will work on this business with him

Thank you very much in advanced for anyone
who's can help me about it.

Regards,
Brandy

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  08:11:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brandy1973

....I have one friend he want me to be one part owner nudist resort in USA. But I'm still curious about a step and documents may need for register in this business. In fact, I'm very scared about it and know about it a little bit.

Who can tell me about necessary documents may need, he said they need fullname and address together with full nude of my picture.

Brandy

Brandy,

I am not from the USA but to me to require documents with full name and address sounds logical, but to require a full nude picture, PLEASE this sounds very very suspious!!

Cony

brandy1973

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  08:49:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit brandy1973's Homepage  Send brandy1973 an ICQ Message  Click to see brandy1973's MSN Messenger address  Send brandy1973 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Cony....I think so, then I never send him my full nude picture.
But Do u know about newest nudist resort in Trinidad and Tobago, USA.
Could u find out for more information ?

Thanks a lot.

brandy1973

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  08:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit brandy1973's Homepage  Send brandy1973 an ICQ Message  Click to see brandy1973's MSN Messenger address  Send brandy1973 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Admin.

Could you please give me more information ?

Anyone can give me information ?

Regards,
Brandy

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved