Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 174 ]  [ Total: 174 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  11:32:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
brandy, you are changing the subject of this thread, which we call topic hijacking, and is prohibited here.

If you'll look around the forum, you'll see several places where your questions would be appropriate and helpful. Try using the Search function. If you can't find an existing thread for your question, you can use the General Discussion area.

Now, back to the topic at hand: "How often are you fully nude at home?"

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  11:50:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To get back on track... I'd say I'm nude well over 50% of the time I'm at home, not including sleep time. I hope this helps the thread! Stay nude, and stay cool.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2009 :  1:34:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On a good day I only get dressed to get the mail, which is about 1 minute. If you average a week I guess I am nude about 23 hours a day.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2009 :  9:28:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Homenudist you need to do like I do slip on a tee shirt and go bare bottom, of course if kids are home I will slip on shorts, luckily mail usually comes a half hour to a hour before the buses arrive, as far as in the house if not nude i'm semi nude wearing only a tee shirt

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2009 :  9:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish that was possible sailawaybob. My front door is (a measured) 35 feet from a busy 4 lane highway.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2009 :  10:18:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see your point homenudist, I can just imagine the six o'clock news reporting a 10 cars pileup in front of your mailbox.

jharlan

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  12:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude at home as much as I can be. I sleep nude and stay that way until I have to go to work. I am nude now and will remain so until I have to go work in the yard in a couple of hours. I am not as nude as often as I would like to be but I am when I can. It's so exhilerating!

Chow!

jh

qiqiriqi
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  5:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude during 20% of time at home

qiqiriqi
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2009 :  5:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Always sleep in the nude.

Hilbrandi

Posted - 04/01/2009 :  10:56:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hilbrandi's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, I always sleep nude... but during the day i´m nude only when i´m alone at home...

P.H.L.E.

awshucks45

Posted - 04/02/2009 :  02:33:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My clothes come off as soon as I'm in the door. I don't get dressed unless I'm going outside. I sleep nude too. That's how I got started going nude at home.

mondial

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  2:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife an i are fotunate to live in a secluded house in the forrest an never wear cloths in or outside the house,

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  01:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I don't like clothes but I have a busy life.

Sora

Posted - 04/19/2009 :  02:00:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Sora an AOL message  Click to see Sora's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well I sleep nude and I usually get out of my clothes as soon as I get in my room, but When the family is away it's in the nude I stay.

New to Nude

Streakn1

Posted - 04/20/2009 :  11:49:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For us being nude at home is not an option. My wife's elderly Mom lives with us since we are providing her a place to live. She is not excepting to the nudist lifestyle in her precence and we respect that.

On the otherhand, in our tractor trailer rig, whomever is not driving is generally nude. That is either sleeping nude,relaxing and watching satelite tv,etc. We have 14.5' of living space in our sleeper so one can easily be nude yet out of site of other drivers. When we are parked for the weekend or overnight, we will park in an area of the truckstop that is away from the croud. That way our binds and windows can be left open on a cool day yet still be nude. It saves running the generator and the a/c.

Edited by - Streakn1 on 04/20/2009 11:50:44 AM

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved