Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 422 ]  [ Total: 422 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2010 :  7:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
as soon as i get home from work about 4pm till 5 am when im am getting ready to go to work
weekends i send all days nude by the pool or hot tub with my nude wife and beer or drink
we started doing this whenthe last kid moved out and dare them to come back
we love being nude and free
am nude now and will be till work tomorrow

valkyrie_major
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2010 :  2:17:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me, permitting others who'd object arent home, if im in my room,taking care of hygiene and ambient temperature, i'd say at least 70% of the time.
And always when i sleep.

Hamilton Nudist

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  12:34:38 AM  Show Profile  Send Hamilton Nudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoy being nude at home most of the time. I only wear clothes when people who aren't nudists are over or when it is too cold. I always sleep nude. Whenever possible, I am nude outside as well

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2010 :  01:42:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude most of the time at home. I'm tempted to strip at my office when I'm working late. Anyone every done that?

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

Hate Clothes in Louisiana

Posted - 05/01/2010 :  09:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most days at home, I'm usually nude 95%-100% of the time.

Rarely will I put on any clothes for visitors.

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  10:21:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When its warm like it is now and since it is mostly just me at home, I am almost always nude when inside. And since I often work out of the home office, that means I am nude quite a bit. If I am doing work where I need to run in and out a lot, then it doesn't make sense to keep putting on, taking off - I don't have enough privacy to work outside nude. Given the opportunity, I'd be nude 24/7 every day of the week - clothes just aren't needed or desired when the weather is warm enough.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  6:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A lot more now that the weather is warmer. Spend so much time nude that I find that when I leave the apartment to get the mail or get something out of my car...I get several steps away from the door and double check that I put something on. Especially since I have gone out of the apartment nude (at 2 am), so during "normal" hours, I need to make sure I have something on.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2010 :  11:47:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if i'm home i'm probably nude if i go somewhere t-shirt, shorts (commando), and sandles or maybe tennis shoes, upon returning home nude again...

jaslin328

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  03:56:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude as often as possible. When the kids where young I was nude at home all the time. but the last one is still at home and she has friends dropping by all the time . so as a facor to her I keep shorts on when ever she is home. I can't wait for her to get her own place so I can go back to being me all natural.

wooley

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  10:15:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
has any one tried jasmine trail in new bern,NC? I am nude in the house as much as possible

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2010 :  3:53:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude as much as possible in my home.

MrDave

nakedmodel
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2010 :  12:56:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sleep nude every night. I stay nude when I wake up until I have to go some where or until my wife complains. She just doesn't understand the comfort of nudity.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 07/28/2010 :  08:11:49 AM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This part is probably another "Topic". That seems to be the way it is with almost everyone, I can't understand it. I even told my wife when I met her about my lifestyle. At home I was naked, sometimes driving, any chance elswhere. Now all I hear is "I wish you wouldn't do that (driving naked), you're gonna get arrested".
Why was it no problem before we were married but a big no-no now? She got almost naked one time, down to just a t-shirt. We had a blast, drove from Missouri to NY.
I'm naked from the time I get home until I have to go outside for something. I work "graves" so the nights I'm off I usually spend on the front porch NAKED. So far, no one's had any problem with it. I've even watched the local police car pass by 2 or more times a night.
I have not had the opportunity to go to a nudist resort, as of yet, but that's my next goal. I don't know of any nude beaches in Missouri.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/29/2010 :  07:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude at home only one time per summer and autumn, but that is because I start being nude in May and then stop in late October. My washing machine gets kinda stale at that time.

"If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

Gilliane
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2010 :  1:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Gilliane a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At least 80% of the time :) Definitely anytime the kid is out of the house, I am starkers....like all day today :D

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.42 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved