Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 402 ]  [ Total: 402 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

bill4862

Posted - 08/24/2010 :  04:19:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude from the time I hit the back door till I have to go out again, and being retired that might not be for a couple of days

Bill F

dragon
Forum Member

Posted - 08/26/2010 :  10:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit dragon's Homepage  Send dragon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I try to be nude all the time. For a while, with having kids and many tasks, I'm in and out the house in a heart beat, several times a day. Yesterday, I tried not to go anywhere, for at least in the morning. My son came home from school to find me on the couch, naked. After a hour or so, my tasks were jumping on my back again and I had to go somewhere. At least, I nothing on for a half of a day.

Check out the cause - NAKED FOR FREEDOM - www.nakedforfreedom.blogspot.com

sand259

Posted - 10/30/2010 :  10:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am nude as much as possible i have sleep nues since for ever I love to work out in back yard nude and I do have a great tan

BareBoomer
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2010 :  11:50:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's winter here in Southern California and the weather is cold enough not to encourage nudity at home. Both my wife and I sleep nude winter and summer - have done since we married 33 years ago. When summer comes, it is different. When I'm home, I'm nude almost all the time although my wife does not choose to join me. Still she has no problem with my being nude and actually gets a big grin on her face when she comes in and finds me bare. I hope someday to convince her that being without clothes is more enjoyable than she has imagined so far. At the same time, I consider myself more fortunate than others on this forum who do not have the freedom to leaves the clothes off even at home. I'm regularly in the yard naked when the weather is warm and so far, no neighbor has complained.

Tazinator
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  01:23:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Tazinator a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
from the moment I walk in the house until I leave again.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  6:01:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Any time except when our teenage boys are bringing their friends home. They always give us a call, you know, a put some clothes on mom and dad call. LOL

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 12/10/2010 6:02:02 PM

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2010 :  6:35:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to put something on to get the mail. Otherwise, if I am home I am nude. Well, close to nude.

It is winter here and with the heat set at 68 I am very comfortable nude except my feet. Due to Diabetes I have poor circulation in my feet. They tend to turn dark blue at the slightest cool breeze. So I wear warm socks until spring.

That's me, the nekkid dude with fuzzy socks . . .

natures nudist

Posted - 03/12/2011 :  4:17:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit natures nudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I do live in Las Vegas it is pretty nice here so I go nude at home as much as I can. Love going to lake mead

Mike

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  10:41:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been nude inside the house since I was 18. The only rare time I've worn clothes is when the in-laws visited or when we've had the whole family over for Christmas and it included some of the family who are uncomfortable with nudity. When our grown children, grand kids, and friends visit I don't dress because they've seen me nude for over 40 years now and they might think something was wrong with me if they saw me dressed in the house.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
Web:http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html
Nudist Blog: http://pulse.yahoo.com/y/blog

wishwarm

Posted - 05/17/2011 :  5:45:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude half of the time at home, but my wife is extremely modest and never joins me. So I am content to be in my favored state when no one else but my wife is around. I have shorts nearby at all times for family or neighbors dropping by, but wish I didn't have to.

D in Upstate

shankysx

Posted - 05/19/2011 :  3:39:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As and when I get time alone as my family doesnt understand the concept of nudity

littleolme971377

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  09:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Send littleolme971377 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We're nude at home almost all of the time. With two teens around the house though, there are times when others are around that we do have to throw something on.

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  12:57:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am always nude from about 8 P.M. til I finish showering in the morning. When I am home during the day, I keep shorts close by, family members do tend to show up unannounced. My girlfriend has joined me in the lifestyle, and we are always nude when we get the chance, both indoors and out. Keeps things very relaxed.

Carmen34
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2011 :  10:44:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Carmen34 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by littleolme971377

We're nude at home almost all of the time. With two teens around the house though, there are times when others are around that we do have to throw something on.

Ha, I was about to write the same thing. I am in the same situation. Right now it's very cold in Lima Peru, so we aren't as nude as we usually are.

"Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude."

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  1:32:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I'm naked almost every morning, then the place usually gets over run with the teenager's friend's.
luckily like most teens she does'nt crawl out of bed till noon . So I'm naked right now. When she gets up it's usually no problem for her to see me naked and she gives me lots of warning before her friends show up.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved