Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 197 ]  [ Total: 197 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2011 :  07:41:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lets see i got off work friday and got home about 4:15 pm i was fully nude by the time i got out of my truck and well its mondaymorning now and i have on my work clothes and i am at the office
by the way by buns got toasted this weekend the weather was just awesome i think i will be nude by the time i get home againg today
just hope the weather is as nice

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  06:36:14 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
nude when possible...clothed when needed...anywhere..any time...the only time im clothed at home is when i walk in the door...lol.all the delivery girls and guys know im a nudist(thanks to the sign i have hanging by my door)phone techs and internet techs,ups guy,fedex...they all know im a nudist and that i answer the door nude if nudity doesnt offend them....my sign by the door reads "nudist household,if nudity offends you knock 3 times and i will get dressed before i answer the door"

clothed when needed,nude when possible

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2011 :  11:10:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm retired so nude 24/7 unless i have to go out, once you get use to the comfort zone it hard to wear clothes. my goal in life is to live fulltime in a nudist resort.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  12:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm naked at home a lot in the summer. In winter I tend to wear something because we don't heat warm enough to be comfortable naked. If heat were not so expensive or we lived farther south it would be better this time of year. But we have teen degrees, wind, and snow today. Not the best nude weather.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  3:01:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have not had as much nude time at home lately but it's not because of the weather. Our two teen boys have been having their girl friends over nearly everyday. When they leave we have a race to see who can get nake first. The first one naked shouts "I WIN". LOL

Diger

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2012 :  06:25:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Every nap and every night. And during the spring and summer, I tan nude, too.

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  12:20:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's kinda the other way around, we only put clothing on when we have to...lol!

If God had intended man to be nude, he would have created him that way.

https://www.facebook.com/naturist.rich

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  06:18:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lately, with the bad weather in California, I'm never nude at home. Still waiting patiently for 70+ degree weather here. When the warm climate gets here, I'm going to put my clothes in storage, but will have just enough for 2 days of work each week.

Moral of the story - if you were thinking of moving to California - don't!! We have too many people here already, anyway.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  09:15:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like Yogi Berra said: Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

nsgusa
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2012 :  11:31:42 PM  Show Profile  Send nsgusa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wife and I were total at home nudists, except when someone we knew would be offended or our daughters friends were over.
We, sometimes, were even nude when visitors that knew, and accepted our lifestyle, remained clothed.
I presently have a niece, 7 months pregnant, living with me, while her husband is overseas in the military, that knows of my nudist lifestyle but, being a gentleman, I do wear clothes while she is around.
She constantly teases me and will text me that she is going out with friends, telling me to "Enjoy my nudity" or something similar and will text me to "Put something on" when she is close to home.
I've also left some of the AANR publications out for her to read, but, as of today she hasn't.
She keeps saying she will, though.
Who knows?
Maybe I'll make a convert, if not, she might, at least, come to accept my lifestyle and let me be me.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2012 :  03:16:56 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by NaturistDoc

Like Yogi Berra said: Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Hehehe, Doc. I wish most Californians would take Yogi's advice. Old Yogi is 90% emotional, and the other half of him is mental. Gotta like him though, even though he was nude only in the shower.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  4:19:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude when I'm sure nobody else will be around the house. When my daughter goes away to college in the fall I will be nude much more of the time. My wife not so much but that may change also. I always sleep nude....its the only way to go. Can't be nude outside my house because my deck and yard are visible to about four neighbors.

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2012 :  8:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We sleep in the nude and often watch TV in the nude...depending on temperature and comfort. We don't live in a house which allows being outside in the nude, but like to go to the hot tubs for some nude time. We take showers together and will often start our day by fixing breakfast in the nude...otherwise it is textiles. We do enjoy any time we might get at a nearby resort. Wish we could spend more time nude...as God intended!

loving life as naked as possible!

hang loose
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  4:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Click to see hang loose's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
as often as possible but only in my room and weather permitting at home my nudism is not social as i live with my parents still and they are not into nudism. also being i am alone, most times my nudism takes on a sexual atmosphere, with me playin with myself i love to read or watch t.v. nude but when i leave my room i have to wear clothes

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  4:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Almost always!

There are times when we do have to get dressed ... when some family and friends visit but most of the time it's just us and that's the way we live.

Our daughter's know, grandkids know and even our son in laws. They've all participated in nudity around us at one time or another but they are not nudist in the same sense we are so they don't live naked like we do.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.83 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved